SORT BY Relevancy
Is sales something you struggle with?
Challenged with creating a system that works for your business?
Join me for a discussion about sales strategies that work. Former Advertising sales director and sales strategist and professional voice talent, Shann Vander Leek will be interviewing me about sales and my new digital sales training program. Bring your questions to this discussion about a critical small business topic.
Today’s sponsor is Audible.com, a leading provider of spoken audio entertainment and information. Listen to audiobooks whenever and wherever you want. Get a free book when you sign up for a 30-day free trial at audibletrial.com/businessgrowth.
Sales and business expert and consultant, Bob Zinsser, teaches salespeople and business owners to develop truly successful sales strategies and systems. Now you can have access to the great mind of this sales superstar and gain insights and tips that will help YOU dramatically increase your sales and your income. Join Bob, co-hosts Jim Hamlin and Scott Zimmerman and me, and spend an hour with some of the greatest sales minds in the world!
Recently I was interviewed by Bloomberg Business about a question a sales manager posed: “My sales team struggles to meet their goals. What are some tips on how to motivate them?” My first response was to get to the “cause” of the struggle. Too many companies start addressing the “effect” – which is just a band aid. It can be uncomfortable for a manager to get to the cause. Join us for a lively conversation with Vickie Bouffard, a Rock Star Team Manager built a team from the ground up and funded over a billion dollars of loans annually as a JPM Chase Operations Manager.
She built her team from scratch; hired, trained, coached and developed millennials to baby boomers including those new to mortgage to 30 years of experience. She brings sales, training and development and operations experience.
An award winning sales person for 15 years. Consistently emerged as the top sales rep – made the most money while working the fewest hours! Vickie's been training sales and operations people for 20 years. She took an underperforming dysfunctional team in last place to first place in 6 weeks. Nationally recognized team for Best Customer Satisfaction The Sales Department's Favorite Processing Team. As a former Dale Carnegie instructor, she received some of the best adult and experiential learning instructor training in the world. Vickie uses multiple learning modalities to make learning stick and when it sticks you own it; you perform like a Rock Star! You can purchase Vickie’s training entitled: A Non-Sales Manager’s Guide to Managing a Sales Team at: https://www.udemy.com/u/vickiebouffard2/
Guest: David Tyson, Sandler Training. We discuss sales strategies for younger salespeople.
Please support our friends:
RANGER SELF DEFENSE THE BOOKS OF AARON CLAREY (CAPTAIN CAPITALISM) CUBANOS IN WISCONSIN BY SILVIO CANTO JR
THE BOOKS OF DR ILEANA JOHNSON
If you are a business owner/entrepreneur, is selling or sales really THAT big of a deal? You betcha. It's everything. It's not just a BIG DEAL, it's a big, fat, hairy deal!
Join Jane Garee as she shares two selling strategies that will move your mind from, "I know I have to sell but I don't want to" to "Selling is fun and easy so give me more of THAT!" (Can you imagine?)
To find out more about successful selling strategies or meet Jane, visit http://www.janegaree.com
Thank you so much for returning for my thoughts on last night's show "Competing For That Sales Job and....WINNING"! I have my many failures in securing jobs in my career and admit I do NOT have the magic pill of determining what's going to get you that elusive position 100%, but, what I can in part to you is how to place yourself in the MOST competitive position to get that dream sales job. Please join me for the details!
Getting that DREAM sales job....I think I can help you!
Every Tuesday at 7pm (EST) "The Sales Professional Network"....don't miss an episode!
Join Host Live Chats
- Radio Jihad Network (17 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (17 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (13 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- GradeGov (5 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (5 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (4 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (3 chatters)
- Patriot Family (3 chatters)
- NYCDaFuture (3 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (3 chatters)
- Smack Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (2 chatters)
- UAM Radio (2 chatters)
- The Wheat Report (2 chatters)
- Your Dunamas Life (2 chatters)
- Positively Autistic (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB TalkX (2 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (1 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz (1 chatters)
- Bucco Talk0 (1 chatters)
- CAST OUT DEMONS (1 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Hrafnstong Radio (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Jaimie Hope (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (1 chatters)
- Like It Or Not Michael Lane (1 chatters)
- Pnut aka Mr Jones (1 chatters)
- Real Talk with Tranell (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (1 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Trek Talking (1 chatters)
- Mikeisha (0 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (0 chatters)
- The Nathan Karn Show (0 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (0 chatters)
- American Statesman (0 chatters)