SORT BY Relevancy
Guest: David Tyson, Sandler Training. We discuss sales strategies for younger salespeople.
Please support our friends:
RANGER SELF DEFENSE THE BOOKS OF AARON CLAREY (CAPTAIN CAPITALISM) CUBANOS IN WISCONSIN BY SILVIO CANTO JR
THE BOOKS OF DR ILEANA JOHNSON
George Giraldes is an expert in sales and sales management. Not only that, but he is, hands down, the best salesperson I've ever seen. Over his stellar sales career, he's sold millions of dollars in products. Tonight he'll tell us how we can boost our sales and incomes.
In business, how efficiently you brand your enterprise, large or small, will help you generate trust and make it easier to sell your product or service to customers. How can the way we brand our business endeavor in order to maximize our sales potential? That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE.”
Our guest is Scott Zimmerman, managing partner of The Platinum Rule Group with Dr. Tony Alessandra and CEO of the Cyrano Group. He's the creator of "The Sales Elevator" and co-author, with Tony Alessandra, of several best-selling books about social styles and the platinum rule. Scott is a true master of sales, marketing and social style education, who will help us all elevate our sales!
How do you feel about being a salesperson? One of the most contagious types of Sales Call Reluctance is Role Rejection, where salespeople are expected to sell. However, they are embarrassed to be in sales. They have identified with the negative descriptors of the sales profession.
Please join us for a lively interview with Todd Cohen, the author of Everyone's in Sales.
Todd is a frequent keynote speaker at sales conferences and national association meetings and his Sales Culture Workshopshave been met with wide acclaim. His book on Sales Culture Everyone’s In Sales was published in July 2010 and Todd has hosted his own radio show “Let’s Talk Sales Culture.”
As the Principal of Sales Leader LLC, Todd inspires, advises, and builds high performance sales teams that produce outstanding results. He also provides strategic oversight and serves as executive sales coach and advisor to clients ranging from small, rapidly growing start-ups to well-established, large corporations.
Todd knows how to help companies build a dynamic sales culture Please visit his website: www.toddcohen.com
Lee Salz joins us today to discuss the complexities of sales management as well as strategies for success. Lee B. Salz is a leading sales management strategist and Founder of Sales Architects®. He specializes in helping companies hire the right salespeople, effectively onboard them and align their activities with business objectives. Using his sales architecture® methodology, Lee’s clients migrate from being "people-based" to "process-based" res
This was one of my favorite shows we aired last year and we were fortunate to have a GREAT guest on to help explain ways of dealing with a difficult boss....AND how not too be a difficult boss but an EFFECTIVE sales boss.
I hope you have a moment to listen to one of "The Sales Professional Network's" most successful show....I'm sure you'll come away with some teachable diamonds you can cash in to ensure you are the most successful sales professional and leader.
Thanks for listening to the show!!
The people who sell the most are using LinkedIn in a very intentional way. Jill Konrath joins us to talk about what they do and how we can all embrace these behaviors. She even wrote an ebook about this topic - LinkedIn Sales Secrets Revealed.
Jill Konrath’s career is defined by her relentless search for fresh sales strategies that actually work in today’s business environment.
She’s the author of two bestselling sales books and is a popular speaker who helps sellers crack into new accounts, speed up sales cycles and win more business.
Jill’s passion for sales was ignited at Xerox Corporation where she was frequently recognized for superior performance as both an account executive and regional sales manager. She then moved into computer sales and immediately became the International Rookie of the Year and a consistent top performer.
Twelve years ago, Jill was a quiet, unknown consultant who did great work for her clients. Today, she is an internationally recognized expert who is known for her fresh sales strategies and game-changing approaches.
The marketing and sales strategy of your business plan is what will actually drive sales. Your strategies should be unique to your business, products, and/or services. We'll discuss what that plan should entail, and give some practical suggestions for creating strategies for attracting your target market to your products and services, and transforming prospects into purchasing customers.
Our guest tonight is NLP expert and business coach, Linda Cattelan, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Linda is an awesome coach and NLP trainer. She'll be talking with us about how NLP can help us increase sales, grow our businesses and make more money
Join Host Live Chats
- TheThinkingAtheist (109 chatters)
- SHRAonair (40 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (19 chatters)
- Omega Man (17 chatters)
- shadowseeker01 (13 chatters)
- Not Politically Correct with Trisha (12 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (9 chatters)
- Patriot Family (9 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- LibertyRules (6 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (6 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (5 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- Lady Sapphire Radio (5 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (5 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (4 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- carsonscorner (3 chatters)
- Alaska Talks Liberty (3 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (3 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (3 chatters)
- We are TOPS (2 chatters)
- The Dr Kim Show (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Common Sense for America (2 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (2 chatters)
- FanvsFan0 (2 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Matt and Phil Show (1 chatters)
- Its All You (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Family Of a Vet (1 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- Empowered By Christ (1 chatters)
- Everything But Normal (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (1 chatters)
- RevUp with Rev Alethea (1 chatters)
- REALCOMBATMEDIA (1 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Conversation Cafe (1 chatters)
- Work It Sis (1 chatters)
- Youth Speaks (1 chatters)
- Tribulation News (1 chatters)
- The Peoples America (0 chatters)