SORT BY Relevancy
Wow!! I can't believe we're approaching the end of 2012 and there are many things I'm sure we ALL can learn from this past year. As you begin developing your sales business planning for 2013, have you considered what "Success" will look like in the coming year? Well, we'll be exploring that on the next "Sales Professional Network" show.
We have esteem "Chief Sales Architect" Mike Krause on "The Sales Professional Network" to help us map out what success will look like for the sales professional in the coming year, and importantly leave you with tools you can use to develop a "Can't Miss" plan to have a GREAT 2013!
"Road Warrior", "Traveling Woman/Man, "Frequent Flyer" all adjectives that explain the life of the sales professional who's out there trying to get that sale. One of the challenges with maintaining a busy schedule is you often forget about the taxing physical and mental stress you place on the body. This show will examine the stress you place on your body and mind when a poor diet plan and exercise are absent while also coming up with some solutions to keep yourself physically/mentally healthy during your busy schedule.
Were very fortunate to have an expert on "Good Health" & "Stress" help us understand the problem and come up with solutions and best practices to address the problem (Stacey Shipman of Healthy South Shore).
Thank you so much for returning for my thoughts on last night's show "Competing For That Sales Job and....WINNING"! I have my many failures in securing jobs in my career and admit I do NOT have the magic pill of determining what's going to get you that elusive position 100%, but, what I can in part to you is how to place yourself in the MOST competitive position to get that dream sales job. Please join me for the details!
Getting that DREAM sales job....I think I can help you!
Every Tuesday at 7pm (EST) "The Sales Professional Network"....don't miss an episode!
NOTE: PRE-RECORED SHOW (ENJOY!!
We all have in our careers unless you've been an entrepreneur your entire life dealt with "Bosses" who were just downright impossible to work with....perhaps you've been that difficult boss yourself. There is a perception out there that dealing with someone in the work environment that's difficult is nearly impossible to overcome and reconcile. During this show we'll discuss "POSITIVE" ways in which to co-habitat with the difficult ”Boss" and talk about ways you can improve YOUR attribute as the difficult "Boss".
Almost everyone experiences the difficult "Boss" in this case the "Sales Boss"...how do you deal with such a person and still be successful in job? We'll talk about it on "The Sales Professional Network"!
Dealing with a difficult "Sales Boss"...what do I do?
A Replay Recording of a very popular show..Enjoy!!
Sales Professionals...place "Healthy Diet" in your 2013 business plan!
Uh oh....we're heading into the time of year where "FOOD" is the #1 priority (haha!!). The holidays bring fun, good cheer, and a whole lot of "Good Eating"....please be careful. I like many people enjoy eating however I'm the first to say that I'm a bit obsessed when it comes to WHAT I eat, and there lies the importance of establishing a "Business Plan" that incorporates a "Healthy Diet". Selling for a living takes a great deal of energy (e.g. traveling, long hours, demanding goals) and having a healthy diet and exercise regimen should be a priority of yours going into the 2013 year.
Will you be placing "Healthy Diet"/"Exercise" in your 2013 business plan?
A show that was aired last year and is still relevant today "Securing That Great Sales Job"....and WINNING!. I provide some points on how to secure that sales job interview and succeeding in the new position. It's extremely competitive these days in securing a job period....securing a sales position is even tougher because of the responsibility.
I hope you enjoy the show and take away ideas you can apply in your next sales job interview.
Thanks and again this show is a pre-recorded show and is not live.
Thank you! "The Sales Professional Network"!
One of the biggest complaints I hear on the daily by sales professionals is that their company treats them often times like....."ROBOTS". We've all in the sales profession one time or another have gone through a corporate "Sales Training" class where the foundation of the training is quite frankly "Vanilla". On the corporate side I understand this because of the regulatory enviornment we're in, however, there's not a sense of innovation or creativity when comes to implementing processes/initiatives that encourage sales people to use their GOD given abilities....hence the molding of "Robots".
I'm extremely happy to have join us to talk about this issue Deb Calvert, President of "People First Productivity Solutions" and Author of "Discover Questions-Get You Connected to help us identify solutions to this dilema.
Please join us to what I think will be a GREAT show!!!
Sales and business expert and consultant, Bob Zinsser, teaches salespeople and business owners to develop truly successful sales strategies and systems. Now you can have access to the great mind of this sales superstar and gain insights and tips that will help YOU dramatically increase your sales and your income. Join Bob, co-hosts Jim Hamlin and Scott Zimmerman and me, and spend an hour with some of the greatest sales minds in the world!
Note: A Pre-Recorded Broadcast (Enjoy the Show!)
A part from being the host of "The Sales Professional Network" I've always been fascinated with people who are ridiculously focused, smart and above all 'RISK TAKERS"!
My guest for tonight's show is the none other Nadine Lajoie "America’s High Speed Success Trainer, Award-Winning Entrepreneur and “Champion Motorcycle Racer"! Nadine is going to educate us ALL on what it takes to be "RELENTLESS" in reaching your goals whether it's in sales.....or life.
Please join me for what I think is going to be a fantastic show!
"The Sales Professional Network"!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (483 chatters)
- John Baptist (58 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (31 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (16 chatters)
- canadianglen (16 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (14 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (13 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (13 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (12 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (11 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (11 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (10 chatters)
- 12kyle (9 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (9 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (9 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (8 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (7 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (7 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (7 chatters)
- Michael Bonner (7 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (6 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (6 chatters)
- Dave in the City (6 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (6 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (6 chatters)
- Dr Rick Wallace Ph D (6 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (5 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (5 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (5 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (5 chatters)
- David and Wes (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- churchfolk (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- DDP Radio (3 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (3 chatters)
- BeverlyD (3 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- The Blue Corner (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (2 chatters)
- AndreaMiller0 (2 chatters)
- AlimBey (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- manofgod7 (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- KAS1 (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Field Afrikan Radio (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (1 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (1 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- The Vent Man (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)