SORT BY Relevancy
Todd Bowolick is a salesman extraordinaire, a highly successful sales manager, and now CEO of his own company, B6 Sales Management Services, where he provides outsourcing of qualified, highly trained and vetted salespeople, sales coaching services (provided by Red Cap, by the way) and marketing services. He worked for many years for Kroll Factual Data, where he worked his way up through the company to the position of National Sales Manager. He also served as the Western Regional Sa
George Giraldes is an expert in sales and sales management. Not only that, but he is, hands down, the best salesperson I've ever seen. Over his stellar sales career, he's sold millions of dollars in products. Tonight he'll tell us how we can boost our sales and incomes.
Lee Salz joins us today to discuss the complexities of sales management as well as strategies for success. Lee B. Salz is a leading sales management strategist and Founder of Sales Architects®. He specializes in helping companies hire the right salespeople, effectively onboard them and align their activities with business objectives. Using his sales architecture® methodology, Lee’s clients migrate from being "people-based" to "process-based" res
Our guest is Scott Zimmerman, managing partner of The Platinum Rule Group with Dr. Tony Alessandra and CEO of the Cyrano Group. He's the creator of "The Sales Elevator" and co-author, with Tony Alessandra, of several best-selling books about social styles and the platinum rule. Scott is a true master of sales, marketing and social style education, who will help us all elevate our sales!
How do you feel about being a salesperson? One of the most contagious types of Sales Call Reluctance is Role Rejection, where salespeople are expected to sell. However, they are embarrassed to be in sales. They have identified with the negative descriptors of the sales profession.
Please join us for a lively interview with Todd Cohen, the author of Everyone's in Sales.
Todd is a frequent keynote speaker at sales conferences and national association meetings and his Sales Culture Workshopshave been met with wide acclaim. His book on Sales Culture Everyone’s In Sales was published in July 2010 and Todd has hosted his own radio show “Let’s Talk Sales Culture.”
As the Principal of Sales Leader LLC, Todd inspires, advises, and builds high performance sales teams that produce outstanding results. He also provides strategic oversight and serves as executive sales coach and advisor to clients ranging from small, rapidly growing start-ups to well-established, large corporations.
Todd knows how to help companies build a dynamic sales culture Please visit his website: www.toddcohen.com
There is more to Product Management than just building and launching new functionality to the market. At some point the product will need to contrbute to the business too. In this weeks Brainrant Natalie Yan-Chatonsky speaks with Roy McBurney to discuss the Business Management of Products.
Can you explain what is meant by the business management of products? What might some of the activities be when we undertake the business management of product? Why is business management of the product important? Is it the job of the Product Manager to do this? If we’re not doing it now, how can we start? To keep up with brainmates follow us on:
Web: www.brainmates.com.au Facebook: www.facebook.com/brainmates Twitter: @brainmates YouTube: www.youtube.com/brainmates Slideshare: www.slideshare.net/brainmates [Music supplied by Opuzz Music Library]
This was one of my favorite shows we aired last year and we were fortunate to have a GREAT guest on to help explain ways of dealing with a difficult boss....AND how not too be a difficult boss but an EFFECTIVE sales boss.
I hope you have a moment to listen to one of "The Sales Professional Network's" most successful show....I'm sure you'll come away with some teachable diamonds you can cash in to ensure you are the most successful sales professional and leader.
Thanks for listening to the show!!
The 2013 ALA Law Firm Financial Management Conference takes place August 22-24 in Los Angeles, CA. Learn new ideas, techniques and outlooks to improve your firm's performance and results. In addition to top-notch educational sessions, attendees will have the opportunity to grown and expand their professional network.
Kate Harms, 2013 Conference Chair, tells us more about this event and why someone should attend.
Greg Geracie, President of Actuation Consulting, will discuss the newly available ProdBOK, The Product Management Body of Knowledge!
For the last three years approximately sixty of the industry’s leading product professionals banded together and contributed to the development of the ProdBOK Guide. The goal? To distill a collaborative cornerstone that can be built upon to ensure that the product management profession better supports the needs of the product community at large.
Learn about managing products to success at Product Bootcamp San Francisco Oct 10-12! http://bit.ly/14ZagOP
Oct 10: workshops re: competitive space & Lean startup way. http://bit.ly/14SMcaC
Oct 11 Startup Product Summit SF2 lightning talks w/experts & practitioners.http://bit.ly/1bvsOFm
Oct 12 Product Camp San Francisco! true community unconference: You propose topics & present http://pcampsf.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (123 chatters)
- New Colony Network (30 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (26 chatters)
- reactionariez (24 chatters)
- Straitway (24 chatters)
- Revelation News Radio (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (19 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (16 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (16 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (15 chatters)
- TheAllfactsShow (15 chatters)
- Sounding Off with Tank and Tony (14 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (13 chatters)
- 62196 (11 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (10 chatters)
- johncinque (10 chatters)
- The Missing and Exploited (10 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (9 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (8 chatters)
- Rev Dr Catherine M Gross (8 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (7 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (6 chatters)
- Bellesprit (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (6 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (6 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- CrsRadio The Knowledge Station (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- We Built That Network (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (3 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (3 chatters)
- Radio PI (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (3 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (3 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (3 chatters)
- Susan Puzio (3 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (3 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- AVERadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- JimmyWilliamson (2 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- Sports on Tap (1 chatters)
- Chicago Girlfriends (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- JiggyBox Radio (1 chatters)
- KeyWestGrind (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Janesville Community Radio (1 chatters)