SORT BY Relevancy
Can the livestock unlearn their domestication? Can we, as author Miles Olsen suggests, REWILD? This talk will reflect on a new book “Unlearn, Rewild” by Miles Olson. It is time to unlearn civilization and return to a sane, healthy, sustainable existence free of exploitation and sadism.
This talk will continue dicussing "The Story of Your Enslavement" and begin discussing the documentary "The Story of Our Unenslavement".
You can watch it at this link:
"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave." Roy - a replicant in "Blade Runner"
This week’s talk will be about the importance of expressing dissent and resisting industrial civilization. Many accuse those who resist or challenge the status quo as being hypocrites. Question: Does attacking civilization or as many think, the US Gov, hypocritical or worse or it is a duty? Why is violence acceptable when the powerful authorize it and not when ordinary citizen challenges injustice?
It is battle for control of reality!
*****WARNING***** There will be be adult language of the f*@#ing censored kind. You have been warned...
This talk will focus on the documentary "The F*@#-it Point". It is one among a growing cry for RESISTANCE and ACTION against industrial civilization and bring it to an end.
Apparently the language Nazi's do not like the name of the documentary: Go the link at Films for Action link:
http://www.filmsforaction.org/ And write title, it will take you right to it.
This talk will focus on a great question I saw this week:
"What would the US do if its citizens staged Syria type uprising?" or as I would put it: What would the United States government do if we the people staged a revolt or revolution to overthrow this corrupt corporatocracy?
This talk will be reflections on the past 26 talks, the ever-growing toxicity of industrial civilization on the Earth, its multitude of species, on our bodies, and on our minds. Humans are so deeply deformed by civilizations patriarchy and ideology of consumerism that most have lost their being and have become mindless and blind, seeking only having. I will talk about the culture of resistance, the principles of the DGR and the lack of thoughtfulness, responsibility, and compassion that stains world. It is in these bleak times we sow the seeds of rage to rise up and end the domination, oppression, and exploitation of this culture of violence. I will read some writings from John Trudell, Derrick Jensen, and Thomas Dumm.
Join Host Live Chats
- YusefEL (38 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (35 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (19 chatters)
- Robert Phoenix (18 chatters)
- churchfolk (17 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (7 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (3 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (3 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (2 chatters)
- Music Friday (2 chatters)
- Southern Sense Is Conservative (2 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (1 chatters)
- Pastor Mike Tarsi (1 chatters)
- cowpote (1 chatters)
- Cynthia Andrews (1 chatters)
- Angelical Whispers (1 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (1 chatters)
- BucketofPucks (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (1 chatters)
- Views from the Top (1 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (1 chatters)
- Susan Larison Danz (1 chatters)
- TalkSouthRadio (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (0 chatters)