SORT BY Relevancy
Joining Bill today on KOKS Live Radio Show is Lynette Owens, The Director of Trend Micro’s Internet Safety for Kids and Families (ISKF) program.
After many years in marketing roles and serving for 6 years as Associate VP of corporate marketing for Trend Micro, Lynette founded the ISKF program to help deliver on the company’s vision of making a world safe for the exchange of digital information.
As a pro-technology parent and Internet safety advocate, Lynette spends most of her time raising awareness and educating the public about the safe and responsible use of the Internet, recruiting fellow employee volunteers to get involved around the world, or volunteering her own time in her community.
For more on Lynette click here: InternetSafety
Michelle Bart & Erin Runnion Holiday Tips for Keeping Our Kids Safe on the internet!!
Erin Runnion & Michelle Bart Joins Bill on KOKS Radio today to talk about, the Internet during the holidays, and some recent open missing person cases because of the internet... here is some extra info: Resources and Materials and NWCAVE.org
Michelle Bart Specializes in: Human Trafficking, Kidnapping & Missing Children...
Erin Runnion, is a Child Advocate and Founder of The Joyful Child Foundation, In 2002, a bright and beautiful girl named Samantha Runnion, just 11 days shy of her sixth birthday, was abducted from her Orange County front yard while playing with her best friend.
This week, The Clarkie-Connection will take you on a journey of sorts from cool jazz (namely, the sultry stylings of a songstress supreme) to hot topics (specifically, a serious and sobering look at Child Abuse and what we can do to help keep our children safe and protected):
Our first segment will consist of an interview with a lovely and delightful singer, and Brooklyn, NY native, Ms. Tulivu-Donna Cumberpatch. She will talk about her life and career, her motivations and influences, and, hopefully, share some of her fantastic music with us right here in the studio! Tune in, turn on, and enjoy some great music and conversation to match.
In our second segment, in observance of April as "Child Abuse Prevention Month," we will shine our spotlight on New York City's Administration for Children's Services' Sleep Safe Campaign by interviewing Asst. Commissioner of the Office of Community Partnership, Ms. Dale P. Joseph, M.P.A., who will enlighten us on the unfortunately widespread dangers her campaign is addressing and actively tryng to bring an end to This will be a highly informative discussion you won't want to miss, and we hope you'll join us and help get her organization's message out to the community, at large, to save our children!
Ah, the Good Old Summertime! Many of us, especially in the north, look forward to this short, delightful season all year long because it is such a fun time. And yet it can be dangerous too. We want to protect ourselves from sun overexposure, without using unhealthy chemical sun blocks. We want to protect ourselves from bugs, without using bug sprays that are almost as poisonous to us as they are to the bugs! We want to go on picnics and beach parties and make sure our food is safe to eat, and we don’t load up with sugar. Hikers, joggers and bicyclists want to avoid ticks that cause Lyme disease. We want to enjoy all the festivities while avoiding heat exhaustion or dehydration. And we need to make sure our children and pets are comfortable and safe, especially around water, and when we are traveling.
Join our Health Guru, Beverly Nadler, today as she discusses the many safe and sane ways to really enjoy the good old summertime.
In this Episode Brett Kitchen reviews, What kind of person becomes a Safe Money Millionaire? Who is this for? And how does it happen? If you are worried about finances, or want to improve them, listen up!
Our feelings of insecurity limit our possibilities. Choosing to remain safe at the expense of awakening and growth restricts our version of self. Tune in this week a Nancy and I discuss how your life is fertile ground to awaken your dreams. Remember, it is the Ego that perpetuates the illusion of safety. As a result, it impedes your progression. Left to the personality, we are asleep in our lives to remain protected and invulnerable. It is the shadow’s function to keep us asleep and serve such illusions. By maintaining distance from the world of possibilities, we limit our reach. Tonight’s show is about taking a risk and revealing all that you are! Beyond the confines of definitions and self-concepts and the security of everyday patterns is the excitement of life itself. We all know the self-talk: “My world works just fine the way it is.” “I can't do that.” “I'm just fine the way I am.” or “I feel too inadequate.” Few realize that the same wall that protects us, also barricades and limits us. The cool thing about seeds is that all they need to grow is sunlight and water. Everyone possesses this potential. Tonight’s show tills the garden of possibility for planting.
About the Author: Helen Stringer A storyteller since her Liverpool, England childhood, Helen Stringer’s first job was researching the family history of the Earls of Sefton at their estate, Croxteth Hall. The vast, empty old mansion, opened to the public for tours, became a the buildings in her books. In America, Helen attended film school, worked in the entertainment industry and then at an entertainment law firm. Like so many writers, her writing was done second shift. While working and learning how the industry works, Helen began working on SPELLBINDER, getting great advice from a partner in the firm. Helen now lives in a barn at the back of her parents’ house with a bunch of cats and a ton of books. Her books, Spellbinder and Belladonna are intended to stir the imagination of middle-schoolers on either side of the pond. Find out more at: HelenStringer.net
in Self Help
Travelers are easy targets for criminals. We are often so busy taking care of our luggage, tickets, and fellow travelers that we are not aware of our surroundings. Don't fall victim to those who are watching for you to be distracted, if only for a moment. Join Choices host, Judi Moreo, as she talks about some of the things you can do to keep yourself and your belongings safe.
Judi has been a public speaker for over 25 years and as such, she has traveled to 28 countries around the world averaging approximately 100 days a year "on the road". Actually, most of that travel has been "in the air." During these years of travel, she has learned many techniques for staying safe, healthy, and comfortable while traveling.
Listen in to learn what questions to ask when you book a hotel room, how to do a safety check when you enter your hotel room, and many other things you need to know about making your trips as fun and safe as possible.
Summer is finally here, school is out, and it's a time for most teens to relax and have some fun! Teen hosts Dylan, Kaitlyn, and Sarah share their summer plans and what teens can do to stay safe while still having a good time. Go to concerts and festivals, enjoy the outdoors, catch up on sleep, and even cool down with some indoor activities. Be smart when doing and planning your summer activities so it can be a summer you remember for all the right reasons!
My guest on my first show of 2014. On April 27 2014 8:00 PM PST-11:00 PM EST will be author Alvin L.A Horn . Coming on to talk real talk about his new novel One Safe Place and discuss other projects and give a little snippett of his romantic Poetry.
Excerpt from ONE SAFE PLACE, advance order... maybe right now...okay today...
Power. Men I know and meet are full of some kind of power, but not enough of what it takes to make me happy. I could have a husband, a head of state, or a senator, or CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Money makes men powerful in a sense, but it’s not for me. I’m not amused or intrigued. The men I know can give me every mate...See More— with Pam Adekoya, Lisha Bonita and Pam Thomas Okor
One Safe Place: A Novel
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (160 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (81 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (33 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (29 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (14 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (11 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (11 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (10 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (9 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (9 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (8 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (7 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (7 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (7 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (7 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (6 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (6 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (6 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (6 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (6 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (6 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (6 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (6 chatters)
- FoReRadio (5 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (4 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (4 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (4 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (4 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Curious Times (4 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (4 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (3 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (3 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (2 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- MFW Radio Live (2 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (2 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (2 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (1 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- Quagmire America (1 chatters)
- Radio Enso (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Own Your Career (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Were Alive (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- Real Relevant and Raw Radio (0 chatters)