SORT BY Relevancy
During today's show listeners will learn about a very special adventure: a gorilla safari! This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to get up close to a gorilla family in the wild, as well as have all kinds of other spectacular experiences and see many other species of primates, birds, and beautiful butterflies. You may even glimpse the rare forest elephant and giant forest hog. Learn what to expect and what you need to know to go gorilla trekking in Uganda and Rwanda.
Terrance Zepke is a travel agent, travel writer, talk show host, travel blogger, and adventure travel expert. She has traveled to every continent and has enjoyed many worldwide adventures. She is in demand as a speaker and has made numerous media appearances, including The Travel Channel, Good Morning Show, and Travel with Rick Steves. She has written hundreds of articles and posts and close to thirty books, including THE ENCYCLOPEDIA OF CHEAP TRAVEL: SAVE UP TO 90% ON LODGING, FLIGHTS, TOURS, CRUISES & MORE!, COASTAL SOUTH CAROLINA: WELCOME TO THE LOWCOUNTRY, and TERRANCE TALKS TRAVEL: A POCKET GUIDE TO SOUTH AFRICA. Sign up for her weekly newsletter and get a FREE 50-page Travel Report. www.terrancetalkstravel.com.
Ordinarily we air the 401k Show, however this week we felt that our sister show, The Financial Safari, had great information that we'd like to share with our internet listeners as well. We'll even extend the offers from this weekend's show to our listeners on the internet. The 401k Show will be back next week live from the Capital Radio Networks studios!
Come meet us, the Grannies on Safari and hear about our latest journey! Well have a lively discussion on the top hotels in South Africa and Zanzibar, what the most dangerous thing you will find in your hotel room, and how to remain friends after traveling together for 21 days!
If you are looking for a fun and energetic conversation on travel - join us!
Regina Fraser and Pat Johnson
This week, the Financial Safari team talks with former South Carolina Lt. Governor Andre Bower about the debt crisis and how it affect the U.S. Constituency.
HOST: Serge Ndayizeye
GUEST: Safari Stanley
TOPIC: TUMENYE NEZA POLITIKE YA FPR INKOTANYI YO GUCAMO ABANTU IBICE
1. Safari Stanley yahoze ari Senate mu Rwanda mbere yo guhungira muri Africa yepfo
2. Inama yagira amashyaka ya politike akorera hanze ndetse no mugihugu
3.Amateka y'abanyarwanda akomeje kuba urujijo kubanyarwanda
Much of retirement planning revolves around using your 401k , so we turn to our sister show "The Financial Safari" for a lot of information. In this episode, Coach Pete and his team talk about the "Four Pillars of Wealth" and how they affect you. They also discuss some of the biggest mistakes that retirees make in retirement. As always, we'll extend our radio offer to internet listeners as well. Just call in to our voice line - 1 800 661 7383!
Join Host Live Chats
- Alan Roger Currie (15 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (12 chatters)
- DBR--DragonBallRadio (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (8 chatters)
- Rivers Spirit Messages (8 chatters)
- Love Productions (7 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (4 chatters)
- STICKYRADIO (4 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (3 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (3 chatters)
- Elizabeth Anglin (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- ProphetCain (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Truth and Transformation (2 chatters)
- Road to the Snooper Bowl 2015 (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The End Point (1 chatters)
- Human Being Radio Network (1 chatters)
- IndustryBuzzZ Media (1 chatters)
- JayQuez (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)