SORT BY Relevancy
The 2014 season gets underway on Thursday with WSU hosting Rutgers in Seattle. We'll talk to Keith Sargeant of NJ.com about what to expect from the Scarflet Knights and then go over our expectations for the season. College football is back, baby!
Week 3 Podcast 8:30PM EST: New Jersey vs. Pennsylvania! Rutgers vs. PennState Talk about Saturday’s Big B1G Matchup w/ @RUFanJerry @SalSoothsayer
Join @RUFANJERRY at 10PM EST as he hosts this week's R B1G Show with guest @ShawnBRivals talking the impact of Rutgers win over Washington State last week on recruiting as well as this week's intial reach out to 2016 recruits! Guest callers are welcome mid-way as I head into previewing Week 2 in the Big Ten.
On Monday, the #BlackShoePodcast went LIVE to talk about the breaking news on sanction reductions. But the #BSP is, first and foremost, about college football - so forget all the meta stuff, because today we talk #BigTenPowerhouseRutgers! Adam (@AdamCollyer), Cari (@NotCarlotta), and Bill (@bflip33) get back in the virtual studio in Brooklyn in advance of Saturday night's prime time matchup in Piscataway! The Nittany Lions take on the Scarlet Knights in Big Ten Powerhouse Rutgers' first foray into the Big Ten Conference at 8:00 p.m. on BTN. Today, your hosts (joined by fellow Jersey resident and BSD recruiting specialist Nick "Chris" Polak (@TheREALNPolak)) talk smack on the team from the Garden State, expectations, and predictions for this weekend! All that and more on this episode of the #BSP on BlogTalkRadio!
We chat with On The Banks' Kevin Recio about everything you need to know about Rutgers football. How do they feel about joining the Big Ten? Do they have a QB? A coach? A rival? A good place to eat when you visit campus? What do Buckeye fans need to know about the team this season?
NFL Draft Preview
Rutgers - FB/TE
In 2013, Paul Carrezola recorded one catch for six yards at SMU (10/5) and started the season opener at Fresno State (8/29) at tight end and made one reception for 11 yards. He was named to the Pre-season All-American Athletic Conference Third Team by Phil Steele. Carrezola played both fullback and tight end at Rutgers.
On our Week 2 edition of 2-Minute Drill from Buffalo Wild Wings, we preview Week 2 of the NFL season.
Our special guests are Matt Jergensen of Baltimore Sports & Life, along with former NFL defensive back Joe Porter, who was a teammate of Ray Rice, when they were both at Rutgers. We talk to Joe about the kind of guy Rice was in college, and whether or not he saw this coming at atll for #27.
Versatility and unselfishness are two words that can describe Rutgers safety Jeremy Deering. With the Scarlet Knight, Deering has played running back, receiver, and eventually safety. He also scored a touchdown rushing, receiving, and return touchdown. I guess add playmaker to his list of abilities too. Deering now enters the next phase of his football life, making his path towards the NFL Draft his May (8). Deering immediately made an impact at Rutgers appearing in all 12 games as a true freshman and finished as the team's second leading rusher with 352 yards as a quarterback in the Wildcat package. His sophomore season, Deering made the move from wide receiver to running back in spring drills. Deering also became the teams kick returner, returning 17 kicks for 530 yards and one touchdown. His numbers led the Big East and ranked fourth nationally with 31.2.
An Interview with the Associate Director of Client Services for Rutger's University Food Innovation Center. The Rutgers Food Innovation Center is a unique business incubation and economic development accelerator program, which provides business and technology expertise to startup and established food companies in the mid-Atlantic region.
In light of the dust up at Rutgers involving new AD Julie Hermann, the GCL crew will discuss the Court of Public Opinion and how widespread outrage now has a huge impact on the decisions that university's and sports organizations make.
From the handling of the Penn State scandal to the firing of Mike Rice and Tim Pernetti, it seems that when the pitchforks and torches appear, administrations have no choice but to comply. So far, Rutgers is standing its ground with Hermann, but is that the best course of action? Joining us for the discussion to provide some historical perspective is sports historian Richard Davies from the University of Nevada, Reno.
Join us Wednesday at 7pm ET for A New View from the Sideline.
AND THE MARXISM CONTINUES! The Phillipsburg Wrestlers are being sued by an African American Family (whose child was on the Paulsboro Team) claiming emotional suffrage. See NBC10 http://nj1015.com/lawsuit-filed-over-phillipsburg-wrestling-photo/. The punishing continues even after the boys apologized and admitted they never meant the photo to symbolize anything racist. They were punished by not being allowed to futher their efforts in the wrestling comptetion and suspended by the school district. The event started when the boys wanted to celebrate a victory and their moving on in the competition. They celebrated by hanging a dark brown leather(90 percent of the dummies manufactured in wrestling are that color-A FACT NOT MENTIONED IN THE ORIGINAL STAR LEDGER ARTICLE) dummy on a noose and one boy wore a hoodie. It was then posted on the net and was only meant to be a prank, never a racist statement. Paulsboro saw it and reported it to the Star Ledger (who put the adult spin on it and spread it around -callin it a racist statement). The newspapers then went and posted the students names (including the underage ones) all over the net. The students are being investigated by the NJ Civil Rights Division for Federal Charges on Hate Crimes. This is a law that does not apply to whites when whites are attacked by blacks .
CASE 2: CONDI RICE: "YOU CAN' SPEAK AT RUTGERS GRADUATION." ACADEMIC FREEDOM DENIED! The Rutgers University faculty council has passed a resolution calling for the school to rescind Condoleezza Rice’s invitation to speak at commencement. Rudolph Bell, a professor of history, "Academic freedom doesn’t guarantee the right to be a speaker or receive an honorary degree."
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (297 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (30 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (27 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (23 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- RadioItahuka (14 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (13 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (13 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (13 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (11 chatters)
- DerekLambert (11 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (10 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (10 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (10 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (8 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (4 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (3 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (3 chatters)
- Ice Cream Convos (3 chatters)
- LJT Radio (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- Cool AA Stuff (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (2 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- EmilioDiaz (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Addam from Adam (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (1 chatters)