SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Mike Robinson, begins the 5th season of Parent Talk Live with a special guest LT. General Russel L. Honoré.
LT General Russel L. Honore` US Army (Ret), was widely hailed by the media as the "Category 5 General" who led Task Force Katrina in the aftermath of the devastating hurricanes that struck the Gulf Coast in the summer of 2005. General Honoré is currently a Senior Scientist with The Gallup Organization, where he is working on developing questions to determine levels of preparedness, and a CNN Preparedness Contributor.
Our Special Guest for Titus 2 Tuesday is Russel Blake! Mr. Russel Blake is a Concert Soloist/Musician for over 3 decades. To date, he has performed/toured/lectured in 65 countries on five continents. As an educator, Mr. Blake has taught as an Adjunct Professor at five universities teaching his “Universal Language Music History & Cultural Program.” A short list of his work as a Bassist includes both touring and recording with Cybil Shepherd, Mary Mary, Jessy Dixon, Angie Stone, Brenda Russell, Sonny Rollins, Chaka Khan, Wynton Marsalis and Broadway Plays The Lion King and Dreamgirls in New York City. He was contracted as an Ambassador of Goodwill by the U.S. State Dept. to perform in 8 West African Nations. He has also been contracted by the U.S. Defense Dept. DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Agency) to lecture on the symbiotic relationship between Music & Science. Mr. Blake is also the recipient of the Kellogg Foundation prestigious Artist-In-Residency Award. He’s a Partner/Board Member with The National Domestic Violence Registry, an Advisory Board Member for Linda’s Voice and a Public Spokesperson for GWEN (Global Women’s Empowerment Network). Through these official affiliations, Mr. Blake has a platform as a Public Speaker and IPV (Intimate Partner Violence) Awareness Advocate. His latest book is titled “As Men, We Can Do Better:12 Principles Of Effective Change Against Intimate Partner Violence,” promoting his philosophy; “Good Men comprise the best solution against the worst of Men, who practice Intimate Partner Violence. He is also the Author of the “Proverbs 31: The Virtuous Woman Series.” - See more at: http://www.theimanugrouppr.com/clients.html#sthash.GYs6GjAJ.dpuf
PRE-HALLOWEEN EPISODE We have plenty to get into. BLACKFACE is still doing what it do. We will tell you the reasons why, and why it ain't going nowhere!
Chris Brown is back trying to get locked up. Is he gone this time?
bulliesbleedtoo.com has been launched. We'll talk about what it is.
THE WALKING DEAD will be broken down as well.
Callywood Live with Russell Blake
Mr. Russel Blake has been a professional Musician/Solo Artist/Educator for over 3 decades. He was instructed by his Father Jazz Great Alex Blake and his Brother Jazz Artist & Virtuouso Bassist Alex Blake II. All of Mr. Blake’s theory, compositional, and musical arrangement skills are self-taught. To date, he has performed/toured/lectured in 65 countries on five continents. As an educator, Mr. Blake has taught as an Adjunct Professor of Electrical Bass Studies at four universities across the country. He is the creator of “The Universal Language Music History & Cultural Program” of which Mr. Blake has taught to a variety of audiences from elementary through high school, colleges and universities, Senior Centers, Prisons, Hospitals, Military Installations, and Art Galleries about the history of Music.
Join Elusive1 as he welcomes for the first time on MN.B.R.T. Radio The Legendary Ray Crow. Ray has had years of experience with many of the sciences whichsteered him in the direction of writing a newsletter, the Track Record, andthis book combines many of those disciplines. A sample of his interests andmemberships should give the reader a brief glimpse of his background:collector of minerals, rocks and fossils, Fellow Geological Society of theOregon Country, Lepidopterists' Society, Oregon Archeological Society,Missoula Floods Chairman, U.S. Weather Bureau, paper mill quality controltech, U.S. Air Force, antique and book shop owner, CRT technician, amateurastronomy, computer programming, Weather Bureau observer, stamp and coincollector/dealer, and Director Western Bigfoot and International BigfootSociety. He hated school but loved reading - antique and used book shopowner, but did complete a year at Portland State University and completedseveral military courses, some now quite dated like electronics (what is avacuum tube? Kids ask), or slide rule calculating. A wonderful wife, Theata, shared many of the funexperiences of chasing butterflies, collecting fossils, or being hostess ata meeting of Bigfoot enthusiasts. This promises to be a great show, 1 that you don't want to miss so mark it down. SQUATCH ON!!!!
Is there any real reason this section should be filled out? You already know what it is.
Marcus "Quit Playin" Jones will be our guest tonight as we prepare to bring you the Hosie Nation Monster Comedy Bash on October 27, 2013.
Still more slander than the law allows.
in Self Help
This week's show is dedicated to Domestic Violence Awareness Month. With statistics showing that a woman is beaten or assaulted; men are increasingly becoming victims of domestic violence; 1 in 4 women will experience domestic violence in her lifetime, and the scary fact that most domestic violence is never reported, this show will help educate people on this topic and empower them to make a change. We will hear from survivors like Tamiko Lowry, founder of The Still Standing Foundation, and Russel Blake, musician and spokesman for several domestic violence organizations. Join the discussion. Join the movement.
Guest: Cali Estes, MS, ICADC, CAP, CPT, CYT
With over 18 years’ experience as a Therapist, Life Coach and Wellness Coach, Cali Estes is currently serving as private practitioner working with a broad spectrum of clients. Cali has been featured on NBC Universal News for her work with Addictions and published in several journals and books with her work on ADD and Relationships. Cali’s multidimensional approach focuses on getting to the underlying cause of the problem and working in the present to combat the issues by creating a safe and secure environment for her clients to learn and grow and tackle life challenges. Her unique background blend of psychotherapy, life coaching and wellness coaching allows the client to get to the underlying cause of their issues quicker, safer and produce results faster.
Many families think that addiction issues are primarily related to external substances like drugs, alcohol, and, more recently, legal synthetic drugs. While this is true, addiction can also take many other forms including internet, social media, gaming, and gambling. These internal issues can be difficult for parents to understand because there are not any identified substances. On this show, we will speak with Cali Estes, the addiction coach, about different types of addiction, what behaviors signal a problem, and what parents can do help their struggling family member.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (202 chatters)
- John Baptist (129 chatters)
- NTEB (84 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (61 chatters)
- Bigfoot Tonight Show (51 chatters)
- Websleuths (49 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (44 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (42 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (21 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (17 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (16 chatters)
- Medium David M Baker (15 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (14 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (13 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (11 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (10 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (10 chatters)
- Tarvino (10 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (9 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (9 chatters)
- New Colony Network (9 chatters)
- Kawakab (9 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (9 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (8 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- NDB Media (8 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (8 chatters)
- Starborn Support Radio (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- BITEradio me (7 chatters)
- ARC Studies (7 chatters)
- We Built That Network (7 chatters)
- Chattahoochee Bigfoot (6 chatters)
- Premo Mondone (6 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (5 chatters)
- Fox Valley Kubb Radio (5 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (5 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (5 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (5 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (4 chatters)
- BWIG Radio (4 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (4 chatters)
- POZ I AM RADIO (4 chatters)
- Survival Radio Christian Network (4 chatters)
- SnotleyFunTyme Radio (4 chatters)
- MoodSwings (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The World of Ideas (3 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (2 chatters)
- URBAN DIVA RADIO (2 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (2 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (2 chatters)
- BeverlyD (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- Moonlighting by Numbers (2 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (2 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (2 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (2 chatters)
- Tha Sports Junkies101 Sports radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- spiritualactivists (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- CTR1 (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (1 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (1 chatters)
- Hip Hop National Radio (1 chatters)
- ISTA Network (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- AskBhaVani (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- kamau301 (0 chatters)