SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
You really can, "Be the change you want to see in the world." as Ghandi suggests. Catherine Trotter has 12 years of experience in Project Management and Strategic Planning. During her career she has serviced the business community in Maryland, D.C. and Virginia. Ms. Trotter is presently the founder of House of New Beginnings, a 501C3 non-profit organization in Maryland. Ms. Trotter has acquired experience in organizing community based programs, neighborhood safety team meetings and building networks between community residents, businesses, schools and churches.
Catherine will talk about her book, Community Engagement from Concept 2 Implementation "8 Steps to Unlocking Your Creative Ideas".
In this touching episode Behavioral Training Specialist David Rutherford takes a look at the Navy SEAL owned and operated non-profit, Heroes and Horses. David first explores the nations huge problem of struggling veterans and how the Government and the VA system is letting them down. Next he outlines the incredible program H&H has put together for Vets. David finishes this amazing show with a half hour interview with the companies founder and owners. You won’t want to miss this show. www.heroesandhorses.com #navysealradio #davidrutherford
Top Motivational Speaker and Navy SEAL, David Rutherford ignites audiences with his high energy, no nonsense approach to motivating people to succeed in any environment imaginable. As a top Behavioral Training Specialist and Author, David motives people from all walks of life with his motivational philosophy called Froglogic. Derived from 20 years of personal exploration into the human condition David combines his incredible journey with 70 plus years of Navy SEAL operational, training and elite lifestyle performance successes. His masterful ability to inspire enables individuals and teams to forge their Self-Confidence and commit to living a TEAM LIFE.
In this episode David introduces his audience to his definition of "Motivation" as it relates to his experiences in the SEAL Teams and in his personal life. He will be recruiting you, his new teammates for your help defining this critical concept behind human success. Change your way of thinking by enlisting David to become your new motivational swim buddy. HOOYAH!
Profitability of Non-Profits
Oh Break Out Empowerment & Leadership Experience Speaker Dr. Sabrina Jackson of Sabrina Jackson Enterprises will join me in discussing the Profitability of a Non-Profit. Having a non-profit doesn't mean it can't be profitable, but you need to know the intricate workings of establishing and operating a profitable non-profit. If you’ve established or are looking to establish a 501(c ) (3) tax exempt organization you want to join me and my guest @ 12 noon @ Wisdom Wealth & Riches with Jacqui #BlogTalkRadio or call 917.932.1710.
Wisdom Wealth & Riches with Jacqui (WWRJ #BlogTalkRadio) combines kingdom wisdom with marketplace strategies to expand and broaden your mindset for spiritual, personal, professional and business success to seamlessly integrate spirituality with the reality of the marketplace.
www.tsgm.org . www.themeplace.org . ohbreakout.org . showersblessings.wordpress.com
Marathon Runners, are you confused, injured or simply ill-informed about running shoes? What’s best for you, minimal, zero drop, stability or motion control? Join us as we bring back Dr. Emily Splichal to de-mystify shoe selection for all types of runners.
There is so much marketing hype in the billion dollar shoe industry it is hard to sort the fact from fiction. Dr Emily is a world renowned podiatrist, educator and founder of The Evidence Based Fitness Academy. She has a lot to offer in the way of sound advice for runners, especially those who have been plagued with running injuries. This is a show you don’t want to miss!
Have you ever thought about starting a non-profit organization?
Join us as Tynnetta Harris-McCall, Program Developer of McCall Consulting Inc, takes us through the action steps of starting and growing non-profit organizations.
501 C 3 with IRS, Creating a Mission Statement, Develop a Board of Directors, Budgeting Process, Collecting Outcomes, Increasing Client Capacity, and Strengthening Evaluations
Today's show 3.27.14
On the March 27th broadcasting of the Loisirslit’s Non-Profit Thursday Radio Show benefiting Bike & Build’s Logan Peeler along with showcasing some of our city’s brightest movers and shakers in the literacy, arts, theatre, music, fashion, and healthy living. Our guests today include Bike & Build’s 2014 Rider Logan Peeler and 2013 Rider Ella Virginia Baldwin.
Additionally, we have the honor of chatting with Robert Driskell of Bayou Bicycles. Mr. Driskell is a Certified Body Geometry fit Technician and has been referred to as a "Tailor" of bicycles. By understanding the way a bicycle should be set up to limit outside forces that make a cyclist uncomfortable on the bike. Using science and tools allows me to focus in on the clients issues. My bicycle fit passion dates back to my intro into multisport events in 1982 my junior year of HS. Bicycle fitting is a passion I have. It is wonderful to make a difference in a cyclist relationship with their bike. Also joining Loisirslit today is Aleis Tusa, Director of Communications of New Orleans Area Habitat for Humanity. We also have Mrs. Marian and Mr. Andy Peeler (yes that’s Logan’s Parents) by way through Arkansas, are stopping by to talk about their son’s journey this summer and a little bit about MUSES. Our musical guest today is Kelly Love Jones, a Singer, a Songwriter, a Guitarist, a Lover of Life, and a Warrior.
And as always we are accompanied with our talented co-host Jennifer Pagan and our resident band and Dj BLacK PeaRl.
Hope42Day has inspiring conversations with "Ambassadors of Hope" from around the world. In other words, people who are up to good things in the world. If they are doing it, it is our "hope" that you will be inspired to follow your passionas through.
Please join Hope42Day host Lynn Kindler in a conversation with Guest Speakers: Helene and Dave Van Manen - Non-Profit Gurus For Building Sustainable Organizations
Join us for a fun, interactive and informative radio show with Leaders in the field of environmental education and non-profit community building. Dave and Helene Van Manen are experts in navigating the many turns of the non-profit journey. If you are someone who is thinking of starting a non-profit or is involved in an existing non-profit ( Executive Director, Staff Member, Board Member or Donor) you will likely benefit from this show. And if you are a person whose dreams of leading retreats using Nature as a catalyst for growth, the segment of this show about The Van Manen's Certified Nature Retreat Leader Training program may be just for you
We know that today's show will be full of hope, inspiration and a heckuva lot of information that you can put to good use....today!
Join hosts Dr. Victoria Boyd, President of the Galaxy Group & Editor of The Philantrepreneur Journal and co-host Heidi Anderson, Founder of Credit-Cares and President of Electronic Commerce International as they welcome guest Josh Leslie, Founder of Stewardly which is a social purpose business dedicated to making positive innovations in the field of human subject research administration.
Every Runner should listen to this interview with Jay Dicharry MPT, CSCS, and Director of The REP Biomechanics Lab in Bend Oregon. Richard Diaz and Jay discuss what Running Shoes can’t do for you and what you need to do to avoid injury and perform optimally.
Jay is the author of Anatomy for Runners and one of the most knowledgeable clinicians of biomechanics in the running industry today. Learn what not to expect your running shoes to be able to do for you and what you should be doing to become a stronger more efficient runner. This is a conversation that is long overdue!
Trail Running is on the rise; one of the most epic challenges for an Ultra Trail Runner is traversing the Grand Canyon. Listen as Vanessa Runs shares her journey from rim-to-rim-to-rim, running through one of the 7 great Natural Wonders of the World.
How long will it take? Well, first of all, it’s not a race. It would be crazy to do this run and not take some time to enjoy the incredible scenery. A mid-pack runner should plan on at least 13-15 hours.
It is a tough run, with a little bit of everything as obstacles: some rocky sections of trail, some exposure, two BIG hills, heat, cold, altitude (7000 feet at the south rim, 2600 feet at the bottom, 8000 feet at the north rim).
You will definitely feel like you’ve accomplished something when you finish. And you will see the Grand Canyon as few have ever seen it!
Today's show 4.24.14
On the April 24th broadcasting of the Loisirslit’s Non-Profit Thursday Radio Show benefiting Stand for Children of Louisiana along with showcasing some of our city’s brightest movers and shakers in the literacy, arts, theatre, music, fashion, and healthy living. Our guests today include Stand for Children of Louisiana New Orleans City Director Dana Henry and New Orleans Organizer Rachel Guidry.
Additionally, we have the honor of chatting with Cyndi Nguyen, Executive Director of Vietnamese Initiatives in Economic Training. VIET works to develop educational and economic training programs and acts as a resource center. It aims to eliminate existing barriers between Vietnamese residents in New Orleans and English speaking citizens. Also joining Loisirslit today are Teresa Falgoust, KIDS COUNT Coordinator of Agenda for Children and Orleans Parish School Board President Nolan Marshall Jr. We also have 2nd BESE District Kira Orange Jones, who is also the Executive Director at Teach For America-Greater New Orleans, she is stopping by to talk about her organization’s mission and vision. We have two musical guests today, the multi-talented Lena Prima and Tonya Boyd-Cannon, A "witty and dope vocalist, who brings an authentic & contemporary sound that leaves audiences mesmerized and wanting more, this soul artist has a sound that is buzzing around the world.
And as always we are accompanied with our new talented host Jennifer Pagan and our resident band and Dj BLacK PeaRl.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (84 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (31 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (28 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (26 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (24 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (24 chatters)
- in5d (22 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (22 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (20 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (20 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (17 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- the klicious show (11 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (10 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (8 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (7 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (6 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (6 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (3 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (3 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (3 chatters)
- VERSATILERADIO (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- We Game (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WoT Radio0 (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- Gary L Wimmer (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- DungeonCrawlersRadio (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (2 chatters)
- Radio Random Network (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (1 chatters)
- musician (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- E3 Radio (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- BLACK MILITIA NATION (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Undead Randy (1 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (1 chatters)
- StonewallLive (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- We Are Not Cattle Radio (0 chatters)
- Poetic Soul (0 chatters)