SORT BY Relevancy
Juliet Philip loves magic, white feathers, faeries, sweet wine, the sound of the rain, glowworms, ponies, majestic elephants, fresh coffee, waterfalls, real castles, air castles, rainbows, butterflies, blowing bubbles, chocolate, deep belly laughs, the smell of wet earth, and creating things. She likes to make books, drawings, doodles, banana bread, fish curry in coconut milk, silly randomness, magic, and connections with people and the universe. Her stories are based in enchanting India because she grew up there.You can learn more about her at scribblesanddoodles.com or her author page facebook.com/JRosePhilip
How often have you wished for 2nd chances?
New Book coming Sept 30, 2013 by Donna Buchanan (2nd Chance Runaway), starting an online store to educate others not to make the same mistakes she has done & educating youth about drug & violence prevention.
"The streets became my life at 14 & was consumed w/drug addiction, ultimately leading to my 2nd degree murder conviction. Dertimined, I started training Greyhounds dogs. Together we begin to change lives."
Join Host Pia Louise as she dialogues with guest, Author Augusta Wright. Like many of us Augusta is tuning in to her creative self and using her gifts for writing eloquent stories of life and love.
Wright's first book,"The Runaway" is a story of reinevention and romance. Perhaps life gives us a second chances if we just open up to opportunities."The Runaway" is avaiable on amazon http://www.amazon.com/The-Runaway-Volume-Augusta-Wright/dp/0615662366/ref=tmm_pap_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1380396488&sr=1-1 Butterfly Musings Blog http://augustawright.wordpress.com/ and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/augusta.wright.96
#boomers, #creativity #reinvention
Imagine the the ultimate "Fall Fashion Runway on the Bridge" constructed with safe, sturdy, and strong elevated runway for the model. Absolutely, no ridiculous, unsafe, and dangerous high heel shoes, but upscale designer shoes, boots, and accessories of distinction, class, and caliber. With vendors on both ends, special arranged seating for the audience, spotlights, Jazz music [selectively chosen], African Drums, and Opera music for evening and bridal scenes. The fall season is my favorite season because the colors are bold, rich, and colorful along with the tailored fashion trends. I fancy shawls, gloves, shoes, beautiful hats, bags, jackets, suits, and the best styles. When the models take the runaway - they each own the runway with the purpose of profiling the designer. The second they take center-stage the runway is their world for that walk! Gold accessories are on the rise, and I am loving the trend. My favorite accessories are diamond studs because I personally prefer simple elegance thats with the tailored essence. The tailored look is timeless and transition very well from generation to generation, and from trend to trend. Yes, I love diamond stud earrings, pearl studs, cultured pearls, but the bracelets combined with the diamond tennis bracelet is my fashion fun! My favorite color is deep navy blue with a long extra long pure white shawl. Fashion from India excites my fashion style! One new scene I hope to spotlight is "The Lounger." Living and entertaining guests requires for the host to compliment the event, environment, and the engagement of people. The host must represent the elegance of the fashion inside the estate. This show is going to be a blast from the runway on the bridge, greetings in the gathering room, Kitchen, formal dining, to the billiard room, outdoor living, to the pool watch the host pack the fashion.
Sadly, many people tumble into a marriage without the slightest idea what they are getting into! What passes for pre-marital preparation is some intense sex, and/or slip shod counseling which, in reality, is nothing more than planning for the wedding. As a practical response to this, Dr. Williams wrote his runaway best seller, Some Thoughts for the Journey to Cana: Christian Matrimony—Choice or Chance? Developed, and written, in the mid-1990s, this text has become a standard for pre-marital counseling across the United States. Using the philosophy That A Wedding Takes 20 Minutes But A Marriage Is Meant To Last A Life Time—he takes you, our listeners, through the grueling 6-8 MONTH LONG PRE-MARITAL BOOT CAMP couples MUST commit to in order to pre-qualify them for him to preside over their wedding! His philosophy, he put it is, If we cannot get into a public building or board an air craft without being thoroughly checked out, how can we unite in marriage with a stranger, and expect it to succeed? So as to be more responsible, Dr.Williams was led to devise a gruleing 6-8 month PRE-MARITAL BOOT CAMP! As a result he routinely turns down requests to marry couples that refuse to submit to his highly intense, yet effective form of Bible-Based counseling! Listen carefully as this great Man of God delves into the richness of the marital union via the Word of God for Every Day Life: St8 and Uncut!
And remember, if you can’t catch the ‘cast life, just click on this link blogtalkradio.com/drmsw54 and catch it later, or listen to past ‘casts
Tonight 8-10pm www.planetgreentrees.com or call in 347-326-9626
Hosted by attorney Michael Komorn from Komorn Law and Chad from Birmingham Compassion
Contributions from Rick Thompson from The Compassion Chronicles and Jamie Lowell from The 3rd Coast Compassion Center-
As Policy Director at ASA, Mike Liszewski works with patients, advocates, and elected officials at the state, local and national level to create new laws and improve existing ones that allow patients to have safe access to medical cannabis therapy.
Tim Beck the godfather of Marihuana in Michigan will be on to discuss the runaway momentum of the decriminalization and legalization movement though the ballet initiative in Michigan local cities. Recent challenges to the Petitions filed in Utica and Montrose and elsewhere will be addressed.
Eric Gunnels Thedford Township Trustee, and evidence that activism and involvement in social issues can not only turn into a position as an elected official, but help in bringing about change.
John Targowski attorney also known as the Professor returns to PGT, tonight he will be discussing his recent unique and evolved pleadings filed in the Western Federal District of Michigan, arguing the defense of medical marihuana in Federal Court.
And Regular Studio Guest Attorney David Rudoi from Rudoi Law
Michael's rant, news, current events and more!
I started running at the age of 14, soon the streets became my life.I was consumed with drug addiction which ultimately led to my conviction of 2nd degree murder after stabbing her boyfriend 54 times in self-defense . .Once there I was dertimined to write my wrongs and take responsibility for my actions. I started training Greyhounds dogs who were also getting a second chance at life. Together we begin to change lifes of those who were around us. My goal is to educate the youths against drugs and violence. A year ago Robert and Lucinda Boyd wrote me in prison after seeing my story on WETV. They told me about their movement The Streets Don't Love You Back. Here was a way for me to tell my story and help people not go down the same road I did. I want to thank Rob and Lucinda for believing in me!! They have been such an inspiration in my life as well as countless others.ORDER YOUR COPY OF, SECOND CHANCE RUNAWAY, THE DONNA BUCHANAN STORY....
Carissa Phelps, author of Runaway Girl: Escaping Life on the Streets, One Helping Hand at a Time shares this astonishing story of triumph and a fierce determination to give back on the Conversation Crossroad radio program.
“A California attorney and youth advocate's rivetingly raw account of the years she spent as a runaway, juvenile delinquent and prostitute…A genuinely important book that casts the problem of sex trafficking in America into stunning, heartbreaking relief.” - Kirkus Reviews
Today award-winning television host, popular cookbook author and vegan chef Laura Theodore, the Jazzy Vegetarian will share her fabulous vegan Labor Day menu and then chat with Stephanie Feldstein who is the Director of the Population and Sustainability program at the Center for Biological Diversity, to share about the Extinction-free BBQ! Laura Theodore’s cookbooks Jazzy Vegetarian Classics and Jazzy Vegetarian are available. SEASON FOUR of Jazzy Vegetarian premieres on September 1, 2014 - full of celebrity guests and celebratory meals! Stephanie Feldstein's work highlights and addresses threats to endangered species and wild places from runaway human population growth and overconsumption. Stephanie holds a bachelor's degree from the University of Michigan in creative writing and has more than 15 years of experience in animal rescue and advocacy.
Approximately 40% of homeless youth are LGBTQ. Nearly all homeless youth service providers in the U.S. now serve our youth but very few are exclusively by, for and about LGBTQ Youth.
Joining Ina, Teresa and Michelle on CAN WE TALK FOR REAL on Wednesday August 20, 2014 is Jerry Peterson, Executive Director of The Ruth Ellis Center in Highland Park, Michigan serving the metro-Detroit community. The Ruth Ellis Center is a youth social services agency that serves the needs of runaway, homeless and at-risk youth. Incorporated in 1999, it is one of the nation’s leading organizations focusing on vulnerable youth who are experiencing residential instability
Being homeless brings its own level of stigma to LGBTQ youth and the definition for homelessness defies traditional boundaries. Many youth say “I have a home. I just don’t want to go there”. Opting for alternative housing (couch surfing, etc.) and/or the streets over unstable households. Sex trafficking transactional sex, even suicide are day –to-day realities. What can we do?
Peterson will be talking about the “Family Acceptance Project” which focuses on the harmful effects of family rejection and the importance of engaging family members who are outed by their children and other options for our youth than the dangers/victimization on the streets.
America’s next generation of LGBTQ youth need us to stand with them so that they can stand on their own. How can you help? Tune in Wednesday, August 20, 2014 to CAN WE TALK FOR REAL and be a part of the solution.
Join us in the fight to save our YOUTH. Call in 347-215-8985, show starts at 10:30est/9:30cst. Press 1 to speak.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (136 chatters)
- John Baptist (73 chatters)
- Channel Panel (71 chatters)
- in5d (69 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (68 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (23 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (16 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (16 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (13 chatters)
- Tarhaka (12 chatters)
- thedean (12 chatters)
- AlimBey (12 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (10 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (9 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (8 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (8 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (7 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (6 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (6 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (6 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (6 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (6 chatters)
- DentTrainerXcom (5 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (4 chatters)
- sun752 (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Dr Fred (3 chatters)
- canadianglen (3 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (3 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (3 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (2 chatters)
- Chillz33 (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (2 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- The Organic View (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Straight From The E Block (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (1 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (1 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- DDP Radio (1 chatters)
- GIPBKR Radio Station (1 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- FSF Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (1 chatters)
- David and Wes (1 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- No Turning Back (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)