SORT BY Relevancy
This week, I'll be discussing Republican Presidential candidate Mike Huckabee, his love of God, Guns, Grits, Gravy, and Diabetes, along with explaining his platform and why he has a better chance of being appointed to run American Atheists than being elected President of the United States.
Logicast is a weekly podcast that airs every Thursday night at 8:00 PM CST/9:00 PM EST.
We discuss topics like politics, history, religion, science, skepticism, and economics.
You can like us on Facebook at facebook.com/logicast, or find us on blog talk radio at blogtalkradio.com/logicast (you can listen to previous episodes here, too).
Last week during our fund drive I read the Blog of the Week which spoke about a man who supposedly blamed President Obama when he was unable to signup for Obamacare. He attempted to signup after the deadline.
His story went viral in the blogosphere and in some newspapers. Mr. Lang told me that the media did not get the story completely straight. I invited him to Politics Done Right for two reasons. The first is to encourage those who have not signed up to do so at the next available enrollment period. Secondly to give Mr. Lang a platform to to explain why he left the Republican Party.
It's been several years since the launch of the TEA Party movement. Many Republicans, disgrunteled with their Party, seized the opportunity to join a movement to "Take our country back!" But, through the years, like with other organizations, factions began to emerge within their ranks, with their own agendas and legislative ideas. From guns to religion and abortion, the TEA Party is no longer about being Taxed Enough Already, but instead has taken on multiple fronts, with varying viewpoints and different styles of leadership. In this program, I will be joined by David Smith, from Texas, and we'll be sharing our thoughts on those viewpoints and how they affect politics. The "independent" voter always plays a role in Presidential Elections, and in the past, those Independent candidates have always ruffled feathers, but many times have cost the election. Call in to weigh in on this topic.
On Sunday the WWE will present Extreme Rules. On tonight's show Liz and Michelle will hold there first ever contest. You must pick the winner and how they are going to win. Not only that but you must have a better record then both hosts. If you beat them then they will buy you a shirt on WWE Shop. If you want to get in on the contest the number is (323)870-4022. Join the ladies as they get ready to get EXTREME!
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (34 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (30 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (13 chatters)
- allah team (12 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (9 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (8 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (7 chatters)
- HOV Radio (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (6 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (6 chatters)
- LettesChat (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (5 chatters)
- drkate (5 chatters)
- The Area 58 Cafe (4 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- Twerk Thirst Live (2 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- Andre Controversa (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Debby Dee (2 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Gay Soul Talk (1 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- 1 Fall Wrestling (1 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (1 chatters)
- Ascended Masters and Angels (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Bobby Brown Bail and Beyond (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- the onlyastoner show (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (0 chatters)