SORT BY Relevancy
The Klemchuk Kubasta Law Review is a quarterly educational Internet radio podcast focused on sharing news, tips and trends in complex legal issues focused in business, technology and innovation. Klemchuk Kubasta, LLP, provides patent, trademark, trade dress, copyright and trade secret services, including litigation, licensing, prosecution and other intellectual property counseling.
Topics covered on this show by Darin Klemchuk:
Washington NFL Team Loses Trademark for 'Disparaging' Name
Baylor sues alumni association over trademark use, says BAA abandoned ‘charitable purpose’
Florida Gators Score Trademark Touchdown
A trademark fight over the word 'Mormon'
Trending: Hashtags as Trademarks
Trademark and Domain Name Scams: Scammers Still Be Scamming
Darin Klemchuk is the co-founder and managing partner of Klemchuk Kubasta LLP, a Dallas-based IP boutique law firm that offers comprehensive intellectual property legal services, including litigation and enforcement of all forms of intellectual property as well as registration and licensing of patents, trademarks, trade dress and copyrights. He can be reached at email@example.com.
in Real Estate
As a person or homeowner, If you do not know your legal rights.....you do not have any.
In this installment of "It's My House" we shall discuss "Owners Rights vs Squatters Rights". We shall see if there really any such thing as "squatters rights" and we shall revel to homeowners what some of the legal rights are.
This is our "Homeowners Law Clinic", which is a (study group)..........we give no legal advice, we simply "study the law" in the area of homeownership.
Join Doctor-Attorney-Author Mayer Eisenstein and Vaccine Rights Attorney Alan Phillips, joined by Analytical Chemist Dr. Paul King, Ph.D. in the last 1/3 of the show, as they discuss the level of mercury in influenza vaccines compared to that of fish and EPA maximum limits for drinking water; the passing of Dr. Anthony J. Morris at age 95, former chief vaccine officer for the Bureau of Biological Standards with NIH and later the FDA, who was fired for saying that flu vaccines were ineffective; whether or not we still have a government of, by and for the people; some of the key talking points about vaccines generally, and in particular, the many serious problems with te Hepatitis B vaccines for newborn infants; recent outbreaks of Ebola in West African countries, and research supporting the proposition that the virus was man-made; the difference between claimed and actual reasons for the increasing cost of vaccines; a recent polio outbreak in Pakistan; who the real clients of regulatory agencies are; how studies finding no problems with vaccines manage to arrive at their invented conclusions; and more!
Join Doctor-Attorney Mayer Eisenstein and Vaccine Rights Attorney Alan Phillips as they discuss a Natural News article referring to Vaccine Spectrum Disorder; how medical statistics are manipulated to hide problems with pharmaceutical products, or to support misleading conclusions favoring them; why today's Supreme Court ruling in the Hobby Lobby case isn't likely to impact vaccine religious exemptions in the workplace; misunderstandings about a recent New York federal court that ruled that there is no Constitutional right to a vaccine religious exemption; a British Medical Journel study that found that 20% of vaccinated children had coughs and tested positive for pertussis, and the surprising conclusion of the researchers; why Dr. Eisenstein says you're better off going to chiropractor or naturopathic physician than a medical doctor; and more!
King Obama is Determined to Destroy America
BUTTTTT............. The Two Houses of Congress are allowing King Obama to do this and in some case they are aiding King Obama!
King Obama claims Congress won't action on immigration when the fact is King Obama refuses to enforce the law and protect our borders AND Congress lets him get away with it.
No one is protecting Americans!!
Join Doctor-Attorney-Author Mayer Eisenstein and Vaccine Rights Attorney Alan Phillips as they discuss whether or not families should openly discuss their alternative vaccine views; a New York court case about whether it is unconstitutional for a school to exclude unvaccinated children with religious exemptions during a local outbreak; a 1987 New York federal case in which the court ruled that one needn't be a member of an organized religions to qualify for a vaccine religious exemption; when being a vegan may qualify as a protected religious belief; whether or not a Rastafarian may qualify for a vaccine religious exemption; whether you should name your religion in a statement of religious beliefs opposed to immunizations; the difference between the theological and legal aspects of a vaccine religious exemption; whether or not it's dangerous to have a home birth; why British pharmaceutical players recently argued for Vitamin D supplements to be licensed and available by prescription only; severval possible ways that vaccines may cause autism, including due to tylenol given to children immediately after being vaccinated; why medicated people may be spreading illnesses; and more!
in Real Estate
Kevin Guz of HomeVestors-Dallas discusses the issues involving renovation costs for an investment property. Specifically, he addresses the difference between quick and affordable repairs versus expensive (and necessary) overhauls, which may make it financially unattractive to buy a specific home.
Join Doctor-Attorney-Author Mayer Eisenstein and Vaccine Rights Attorney Alan Phillips as they discuss two other vaccine radio shows; a nurse's answer of "that's just the way we do it" in response to a mother's question about the reason for giving a newborn baby a Hepatitis B vaccine; a state supreme court's ruling in favor of a mother with religious objections to the Gardasil vaccine; the effect of past vaccines on a person's legal right to exercise a vaccine religious exemption; why a claim that the IRS lost two years of an IRS official's emails is aburd, and how politicians' lies in general, including those who have promoted vaccines, may be their ultimate undoing; a new study headed up by Brian Hooker, Ph.D., which documents malfeasance in the CDC's studies of thimerosal-containing vaccines--what one co-author in the study called "criminal"; a New Jersey court case in which a nurse won the right to unemployment when fired for refusing a flu vaccine for secular reasons; Dr. Suzanne Humphries' critique of a study claiming that a vaccine received during pregancy can later protect the infant from pertussis; and more!
DR. ANSARI'S HUMAN RIGHTS UPDATES, hosted by Dr. Mustafa Ansari
Tuesdays, 3pm EST firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Ansari is an international human rights lawyer and Dean of the American Institute of Human Rights. Call to speak on air at (347) 857-3293 (some shows are pre-recorded). The American Institute of Human Rights is committed to educating attorneys and human rights activists regarding United Nations human rights treaties and covenants that America has already signed and is responsible to uphold (i.e., Executive Order 13107). Online classes and certifications are offered by the American Institute of Human Rights to equip non-attorneys to file human rights communications and complaints directly to the International Court. Please listen every Tuesday, and share each broadcasts with friends and social networks. Everyone deserves protection of their rights to life, liberty, and security of person and property. Dr. Ansari believes that many justice quests that have been quashed in American courts are nevertheless eligible for fair treatment upon review by the United Nations.
Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never has, and it never will. ~Frederick Douglass
Join Doctor-Attorney-Author Mayer Eisenstein, Vaccine Rights Attorney Alan Phillips, and call-in guest Dr. Paul King, Ph.D., as they discuss why so few medical doctors' grown children are choosing to become medical doctors, when in year past, the majority of medical students had a parent of close relative who was a medical doctor; government and industry plans to expand the administering of influenza vaccines beyond healthcare professionals to adults in other professions; the lack of logic in a well-known vaccine advocate's assertions about anti-vaccine people; one primary reason why some babies are frequently ill while others are perfectly healthy and rarely ill; two recent studies showing harm from the thimerosal in vaccines, including how even very low levels of thimerosal damages the immune system, how thimerosal affects males disproportionately, and how mice given vaccines develop autism-like illnesses; a study that found that children 6-15 yrs olds have more than 3 time the rate of flu-like illnesses when they've been vaccinated with the influenza vaccine; and more!
What rights do you have on Americas Highways?
What is and how was your mortgage put together?
How do you beat law firms, debt collectors of all kind?
Just what is a crime really?
This is just some of the info we will cover on this show
For the tools to cancel contracts http://www.newdebtelimination.com
For info on us and what we do http://www.newdebtelimination.net
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- The Sedona Connection (461 chatters)
- John Baptist (108 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (38 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (18 chatters)
- Hex Education (17 chatters)
- canadianglen (16 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (15 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (15 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (12 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (9 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (9 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (9 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (8 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Odwirafo (7 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (7 chatters)
- 12kyle (7 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- sun752 (6 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (5 chatters)
- Curious Times (5 chatters)
- Dave in the City (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (5 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (4 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (4 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (4 chatters)
- The Stack Off (4 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (3 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (3 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (3 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- illblogradio (3 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (3 chatters)
- DLFootball (3 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (2 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (2 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Wicked Space Radio (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)