SORT BY Relevancy
Mark Diaz Truman - Lead Designer on the new FIREFLY RPG from Margaret Weis Productions - will be joining us to talk about the Cortex+ powered game. We'll also talk about the show,why it has captured the imagination of so many dedicated fans, and how there seems to be an uptick of interest in geek culture about this fantastic show.
At this year's Gen Con Margaret Weis Productions released the preview booklet of the upcoming full FIREFLY RPG and there are still some copies available from MWP, so get them while they are hot.
in Pop Culture
Tonight Jim and I will talk about the new RPG/Miniatures Game based on Star Trek called "Star Trek Attack Wing"
We'll have as a special guests the people who are members of the FB page who helped push it to 400 likes and over.
With the time remaining we'll bring everybody up to speed on this weeks episode of "TVD" and "The Originals" as well.
There has not been a Star Trek game of this magnitude since the card game put out by Decifer back in the 90's. There are actually a lot of similarities between the two, the main difference is the use of minatures.
Join us as we chat with Game industry veterans Richard Baker, David Noonan and Stephen Schubert who have united to found Sasquatch Game Studio, a design house and publisher devoted to creating “dream team” products for the hobby game market. Their first project, the Pathfinder- and Dungeons & Dragons-compatible Primeval Thule campaign setting, grew from the trio’s shared love of pulp adventures—stories by Robert E. Howard (Conan), H.P. Lovecraft (Cthulhu), and Clark Ashton Smith.
“Modern fantasy draws from two great inspirations: epics such as Lord of the Rings, and the adventure stories of characters such as Conan, Tarzan, or John Carter,” said Baker. “We feel that there aren’t many game settings around that capture the action, savagery, and barbaric splendor of the sword-and-sandals tradition. That’s the experience we want to deliver with our Primeval Thule setting.”
The three Sasquatch principals collectively have 48 years of professional experience in the industry, mostly designing and developing D&D for TSR and Wizards of the Coast. Their first product—and the company itself—grew out of their ongoing Thursday night D&D game.
In this episode the Lord of the Board reviews a horror board game that will please any of your ghosts and goblins, while B reviews 2 classic horror based RPG's and discusses how to set up your campaign with atmosphere and sharp style.
It's Halloween everyone so let's begin by entering The Wolf Den
Since the terrorist attacks of 9/11, American fighting men and women have been fighting wars in faraway lands, and suffering the injuries of this new century's signature weaponry, IED's and RPG's. These weapons, among others, have been the source of an emerging long-term chronic symptom among our combat veterans: pain. Chronic pain is among the most common of ailments among our recent combat veterans, and is normally treated through use of pain medications, with all of their debilitating side effects. But a number of cases, the Departments of Defense and Veterans Affairs have been allowing veterans the option of taking advantage of a new form of therapy: Alternative Medicine.
Alternative medical treatments, such as yoga, therapeutic massage, and chiropractic, have been responsible for a number of well-documented and effective treatments for the pain of our vets and their families, and is growing in prominence among those served by TriCare and VA. This bold and unconventional move by veterans and military medicine is a sign of emerging respect for nontraditional medical treatments, which is growing among veterans and their families in popularity.
To learn more how alternative medical treatments are changing the treatment of veterans, join military historian, author and journalist John D. Gresham for Military Monday at 1 p.m. Eastern. His guest will be Dr. Tania Howard, a prominent chiropractor based in Annapolis Maryland, who has treated a number of veterans and their families. Together they will discuss chiropractic and other alternative medical treatments for veterans, and provide some insights into the value of such treatments. Listeners are encouraged to call-in and offer questions and comments should they desire, in an hour of therapy and healing for all.
For more on Dr. Tania Howard:
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (39 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (22 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (15 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (14 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- Paranormal Matters (11 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (10 chatters)
- Patriot Family (9 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (6 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (5 chatters)
- Read You Later (4 chatters)
- ANSWERS with Joe Paul (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- We Built That Network (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- This Is Infamous Radio (3 chatters)
- CaptNeal (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (3 chatters)
- Its Live Real Talk (3 chatters)
- Straitway (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Reader Tash (2 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (2 chatters)
- Kerri Edelman (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (2 chatters)
- Aquanetta your Ferry Godmother (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Women On The Move (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- Universal Prayer of Jerusalem (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The hour of truth0 (1 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- Because Hope Matters Radio (1 chatters)
- DAnne Burley Show (1 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- imamalfred (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Matt and Phil Show (0 chatters)