SORT BY Relevancy
On this regular monthly segment I follow royal baby news and share any updates.
On this episode: Five months since the Royal Wedding and still no royal baby announcement from the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.Should Catherine be pregnant by now or are we just being impatient?
Author of A Song for Jordan (2014), Butterfly Faith (2014), Speechless (2012); founder of motivational programs A Step Into Sisterhood and Brotherhood in Existence and motivational speaker, Mya Kay is an inspiration to many. Using her talents to motivate the best out of all who encounters her, she is a positive force to be reckoned with. From teaching to writing to beginning a new business venture in nail polish (Empress by MM), join me as I sit with Mya and discover where she draws her inspiration from and what is next for her in the building of her empire. On Why Yet's Watch, where we let you know what's going on. See ya soon, Why Yet
Chris guest on this show is author/lecturer/mind-control expert Fritz Springmeier as they tackle the recent hearings in Austrailia by the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse against the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society on their long history of meticulous record-keeping and peculiar cover-up of 1006 cases of unreported molestation in that country.
Springmeier, either the author or co-author of several books on groups that excercise Watchtower-like control (Worldwide Evil and Misery, The Top 13 Illuminati Bloodlines) over their members and ties them all into a common thread. In his book The Watchtower & the Masons Springmeier says:
"It has always been disconcerting that the Masons are so adept at smokescreens. The leader of the Anti-Masonic political party in the 1830-1840’s turned out to be a Mason. Both C.T. Russell and J. Rutherford printed material that was less than favorable to Freemasonry. And yet I now know that C.T. Russell was a Freemason, a Knights Templar. I also know that Rutherford worked intimately with Freemasons who were his good friends."
Latitta Waggoner recently released her new novel, Can't Stand the Rain, presented by Tiece. Join me and Latitta as she talks about love, life and how it influences her writing...
Can't Stand The Rain
Kale is in love with her man, Pit. Pit is an ex- drug dealer with an unfaithful heart which gives Kale reason enough to keep her guard up. He desires nothing more than to leave the past where it's at so that he can build a solid foundation with her. However, Kale isn't sold on the dream that he's selling her. The plot thickens when a visitor resurfaces with skeletons from the past. Kale's faith and loyalty in her man is tested.
Sanayah- twin sister of Kale, has a secret lover that she is afraid to reveal out of fear of losing her dream career. She is suddenly faced with a dilemma that leaves her no choice but to come clean. Unbeknownst to her, there is an even bigger secret that her lover has of his own.
Surrounded by their closest friends that are along for the ride, these sisters will endure a lot treachery, deceit, & betrayal. When being confronted with life's uncertain lessons will they be able to withstand the rain? Or, will they all drown in the sea of conviction?
On Why Yet's Watch, where I bring you what's going on. See ya soon, Why Yet
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes Johnathan Royal the creator of BOOKS, BEAUTY AND STUFF to #ConversationsLIVE to discuss how he has used his platform to not just showcase books but also bring attention to causes that matter to him.
After Major swooped in and saved Melanie from an abusive boyfriend, the two became inseparable. Melanie never thought she'd fall in love with a woman, much less two. At least not until she met Kris. Although Melanie loved Major, she was starting to fall for Kris and found herself torn between them.
For a year and a half, she maintained her juicy secret life and juggled them both. But what she didn't realize was that her infidelity was like a Jack Of Diamonds, in comparison to Major's ultimate betrayal—the Ace Of Spade!
Find out what's in store for them all when I sit down with author Mimi Rose! On Why Yet's Watch where I let you know what's going on. See ya soon, Why Yet
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (44 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (28 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (16 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (14 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (14 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (12 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (12 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- United Patriots Radio (4 chatters)
- Reach Out America (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Psychic Reflections From Starcrafts (4 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (3 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (3 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MMAmadhouse Productions (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Inscriber Media Network (1 chatters)
- The Introduction (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (1 chatters)
- The Steven Knight Show (1 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)