SORT BY Relevancy
Tonights the RVS Crew talks about New Orleans crime and why it's often called the Murder Capital. this episode is filled with the good, the bad, and the ugly of New Orleans. This is a episode you don't want to miss, so join the conversation with Kiss Calhoun, D.Jon & Marc becuase RVS Is Mos Def The Place To Be!!!
Yolonda Thomas, is a very passionate inspirational author and powerful speaker. She’s the author of A Royal Departure and travels nationally and internationally preaching the Gospel. Yolonda has been divinely called according to the word of God and set apart to the ministry of the Gospel. Yolonda is a licensed Minister serving under Destiny Network International. Yolonda author's The Skillful Poets devotional which provides wisdom for living the abundant life through Jesus Christ.
Book: Royal Departure
Tonight join the conversation with the RVS team as they talk about Life behind bars. Many wrongfully convicted men and women have been incarcerated living on deathrow. Join Kiss Calhoun D.Jon & Lace as they talk about the prison system and the death penalty. From 8-10pm with hot topics and juiciest tea because RVS Is Mos Def The Place To Be!!!!
December 13, 2014
RoyaltyNow! News. Let's review the week:
Let's face it, Kate and William's visit to NYC this week has dominated headlines everywhere. I was invited to appear on Sky News as well as BBC 5 Live on Monday morning to discuss aspects of the visit. It was incredibly exciting, incredibly early, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat!
If we can just look past the flash and glam of the Cambridges for a moment - Belgium's dowager Queen Fabiola died Dec. 4th. She was devoutly Catholic and quite a personality within the Belgian royal family.
Join Kiss Calhoun D.Jon & special guest Dev The Dude for part 2 of INJUSTICE I Can't Breathe. With most of the country outrage about both Mike Brown and now Eric Garner what are your emotional, thoughts, concerns about the Eric Garner story? How do you believe this has effect Black communities? How do you believe this situation could’ve been avoided? What Need to change in the world today?
Join the conversation with Kiss Calhoun, D.Jon, & Marc as they talk about the Three Month Rule & First Time's in tonight's My First Time. What are your thoughts on the three-month rule? Does it ensure that the person that you are dating will continue to date you once they get what they want? Don't forget about juicy gossip and NOLA News because RVS Is Mos Def The Place 2 Be!!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Witch School (27 chatters)
- Straitway (17 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (17 chatters)
- The Portal (13 chatters)
- reactionariez (12 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (9 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (7 chatters)
- TheRightSideofThings (6 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (5 chatters)
- Ministry Of Agriculture (5 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (4 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- BITEradio me (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Champion Talk (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- 65261 (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (1 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (1 chatters)