SORT BY Relevancy
Today's episode is simple. I recorded a new demo yesterday and I am going to play it for you on the show today.
It's rough, it's not mixed or edited, and there are apparent noise issues, but it's raw, it's real, its me.
I wanted to write a song that captured a very tender and vulnerable mood. It is easy to be angry and scream, but exposing your deepest vulnerabilities in songwriting is a whole other thing. It takes bravery to show a vulnerable side, it takes a certain level of self acceptance and fearlessness to expose your soul to the world. However, the experience was quietly transformation for me in writing a song like this.
It was a smooth process. Ronald E. King (accompaniment) and I really jived together as we often do and it was a wonderful moment, as it always is when a song comes together so effortlessly.
This song is a long way from being a song still, and has many fine tunings and evolutions before I discover it's true personality. However, I think there is something magical about this recording and wanted to share this moment.
CaribbeanRadio Show Sunday 8pm - 10pm, March 29th TOPIC: Some Like It Rough - Abusive Relationships
dial in 661-467-2407Hosts; Prof D. and BMichelle.Is it possible for him to love me and beat me? verbally abuse me? mentally abuse me?What do you think about it?.
1. He pushes for quick involvement. He comes on strong, claiming, "I've never felt loved like this before by anyone." You get pressured for an exclusive commitment almost immediately.
2. There is jealousy. Your partner is excessively possesive, calls constantly, or visits unexpectedly.
3. He is controlling. He interrogates you intensely about who you talked to and where you were; checks mileage on the car; keeps all the money or asks for receipts; insists you ask for permission to go anywhere or do anything.
4. He has very unrealistic expectations. He expects you to be the perfect person and meet their every need.
5. There is isolation. He tries to cut you off from family and friends; deprives you of a phone or car, or tries to prevent you from holding a job.
6. He blames others for his own mistakes. The boss, family, you - it's always someone else's fault if anything goes wrong.
The 99 Launches Kickstarter Campaign to Fund New, Politically-Based Music
The goal of The 99 is to bring about political change through the medium of music. According to the group, "The goal of this project is to get messages of the need for change out to the American people through music. Messages that reinforce and promote dialog regarding issues they are already feeling and thinking about….. Music that speaks to the need for social political change in this country we all love, America."
Contact Person: Alvin Harrsison
Company: CanTune Records and Publishing
Address: Modesto, California USA
Claudia is going to be a guest on my show today and she is calling in from Austria
From Claudia's facebook:
My favourite Job is to be mum and housewife, but I hope to spread my passion for writings in my first book "My biggest wish: To find you" ..its a novel, with a work from 4 years! Soon its ready and Im very happy! I hope some readers will like it! :-)
Ich bin eine leidenschaftliche Mama und Hausfrau, meine eigentliche Leidenschaft aber gilt dem Schreiben. Bald wird mein 1. Roman fertig: "Mein größter Wunsch: Dich zu finden".
Ich bin sehr froh, da der Roman 4 Jahre gedauert hat, dass er nun bald fertig gestellt ist! Hoffe, er gefällt ein paar LeserInnen! :-)
Intro: Hello and Welcome, I'm so excited to be here, and happy you are here. I'm Del, a Spiritual Intuitive & founder & creator of uhavethepowerwithin.com. (From an early age I knew I'm Intuitive and an Empath- being an empath can sometimes be rough going in places where you hear everything,that other people may not hear.)
Introduce a Special guest - Allison is a wonderful and amazing professional Astrologer, Fine Art photographer and Reiki practitioner from Massachusetts, she studied astrology since 1992. (www.atrohealing.com.)
1) Have you ever heard of Evolutionary Astrology?
2) What is Evolutionary Astrology?
3) Have you ever wanted to know more about your Soul's purpose/Life lessons?
4) What is an Eclipse? ( Correlation to fated experiences.)
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (77 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (53 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (23 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (17 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (12 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (11 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (11 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (7 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (6 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (6 chatters)
- PMN Radio Network (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- dtm radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (5 chatters)
- SSRN (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- Enlightenment Transformation (4 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (3 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- 101OasisRadio (3 chatters)
- FoReRadio (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- Woman 2 Woman1 (2 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Light For Souls Radio (2 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (1 chatters)
- JoelHenard (1 chatters)
- Mocha Soul (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)