SORT BY Relevancy
Expert A's to Your Beauty Q's: Acne and Rosacea. Wondering which products work best for acne and rosacea? What type of foods trigger and/or prevent these annoying skin problems? Lisa Graziano, Holistic Health Pratictioner share all her tips and recommendations on how to improve our skin from within.
If you or someone you know, suffers from rosacea this is a can’t miss show! Paula will be discussing effective solutions for treating rosacea, as well as taking your calls and giving away customized skin-care sets designed to get symptoms of rosacea under control. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to have your toughest rosacea issues solved!
Click here for more information about Paula Begoun and Paula's Choice.
Do you have ECZEMA? What about red, itchy, inflammed skin? Do moles or skin cancer ''run in'' your family? Are you ready to use your diet to PREVENT acne, warts, and hives? Don't miss tonight's special skin care episode!
Say ''NO MORE'' to pus-filled sores! Say ''BYE BYE'' to ECZEMA & ROSACEA! Learn how to make acne a thing of the past! OPTIMAL HEALTH is now within your reach.
www.Symptometry.com SYMPTOMETRY NIGHT EVERY TUESDAY @ 8 PM EST.
347.205.9089 is the call in number.
The founder of Symptometry - Dr. Maxwell Nartey - will be on the air, live! Symptometry is the only applied therapeutic science that allows our bodies to heal at the cellular, genetic, and DNA levels. Learn more at www.symptometry.com.
All podcasts are recorded & available at www.SymptometryBooks.com.
Please visit, like & comment on our new Facebook page: www.Facebook.com/Symptometry
"When shopping for skin care products, shop for products that address your concerns and have clincial research to back them up", says Jan Marini, an icon in the skin care industry.
Jan Marini is a pioneer in the skin care industry and one of the most well-respected names in skin care. Jan is founder and CEO of Jan Marini Skin Research.
Michele Garber, host of NipTuck Talk Radio talks with Jan Marini on how she got started in the skin care business, to the latest technologies, and why shopping for professional skin care products is so important for healthy skin.
Jan Marini pioneered medically-validated skin care preparations and has formed associations with some of the world's leading physicians and research scientists. Today her products are used worldwide to treat common skin conditions such aging and sun-damaged skin, acne, and rosacea, and as complementary adjuncts to many popular medical procedures.
Jan Marini pioneered the use of Glycolic Acid to improve the skin's appearance and texture. She was also the first to market a stable topical Vitamin C technology to promote healthier skin.
Jan is a sought-after speaker for medical conferences and beauty industry events. Jan has spoken at the Royal Society of Medicine in London, Dermatology Nurses Association, Society of Plastic Surgical Skin Care Specialists, American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, and the British Association of Medicine.
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Mary Elizabeth Hoffman. Mary gives fast paced direct readings focusing on creative, empowering solutions to life's challenges. She uses astrology, tarot and psychic intuition. Mary has led workshops and trips to sacred sites around the world since 1986 on such subjects as astrology, personal growth, earth energies, earth changes, lost civilizations, prophecy, sacred geometry and alternative healing.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• poke root salve is a escharotic which erodes the skin allowing cancer and other infections to come out.. chickweed helps to dissolve cysts..
• nettle infusion rebuilds veins so they are like those as a teenager, legs up the wall massaged with herbal oils also relieves veins..
• persistent vaginal infection, possible undiagnosed chlamydia and lots of information talked about and found in Down There: Sexual and ReproductiveHealth the Wise Woman Way
• poison ivy and witch hazel..
• alternatives to valerian- skullcap tincture better at bringing on sleep and hops..
• when we wake up and cannot fall back to sleep- usually adrenal stress, nourish with nettle infusion..
• 47 and would like to get pregnant- risks and options..
• brandy has too much other stuff in it to absorb other plant constituents- use 100 proof vodka..
• rosacea and burdock root..
• phytoestrogens, phytosterols, precursors to hormones, intestinal flora, tamoxifen and breast cancer prevention..
• you have to be able to get sick to get healthy..
1. Bone broth fat - eat it or not? [13:10] 2. How much FCLO for kids? [20:45] 3. Farm raised vs. wild fish [24:05] 4. I can't get down fermented foods! Probiotic supplement? [31:00] 5. Grass-fed beef & cancer patients? [38:18] 6. Rosacea [42:30]
Struggling with sensitive, red skin, that has surfaced capillaries and sometimes small bumps? You may have rosacea. Join Paula and her Cosmetics Cop Team to help you find ways to reduce or even get rid of these problems. Call with questions during the live broadcast to receive expert advice along with free Paula's Choice products or a copy of Paula’s books, or a subscription to Beautypedia.com, or all three!
For more information about Paula click here!
The Total Tutor will interview Ebong Eka. He was a cast member on The Real Housewives of DC as Lynda Erkiletian's
boyfriend. Ebong will discuss his new book titled "Start Me Up! The No Business Plan, Business Plan" due out on February 25th and published by Career Press, Inc.
Next, The Total Tutor will interview Aria Cunningham author of The Princess of Sparta. She will discuss why she wrote the book and her background.
Also, The Total Tutor will interview Den Loren, Expert on Skin Care and Rosacea and Author of “I am 100% Rosacea Free”
Rosacea is a life disrupting disease that effects more people than most realize. Many people who have the disease may not even know what triggers it. What are some of the top Rosacea triggers that bring on an outbreak?
Skin Care and Rosacea Expert Den Loren will discuss the top 5 Rosacea triggers.
Den will discuss this by answering the following questions:
? What are the top 5 Rosacea outbreak triggers?
? What are some things that people can do to prevent these triggers?
Last, The Total Tutor will interview Rob Pincus- Nationally Known Personal Defense Expert, Authority on Personal Defense and Safety, Professional Trainer, and Owner of I.C.E. Training, and Co-Author of NEW book Lessons From Unarmed America. He will discuss his book.
Host Dr. Mache Seibel interviews Dr. Nellie Konnikov on Advice, Guidance and Reassurance for keeping your skin beautiful after age 40.
You'll learn about which skin cleasers to use, what moisturizers are best, ingredients to avoid, what is Rosacea (hint: 16 million people have it and it's most common in menopause) and why, when and how to check your skin.
Dr. Seibel is recipient of the 2013 Media Award from the North American Menopause Society. As the editor of “My Menopause™ Magazine” (which you can find on the Apple Newsstand), Dr. Mache Seibel http://www.doctorseibel.com/contact-us/ is one of the leading voices in women's health, guiding women on how to navigate menopause and what can be a very confusing time in a woman’s life and health. Dr. Seibel is repeatedly selected by his peers as one of the Best Doctors in America. He is a true pioneer in women’s health and a Member of the Harvard Medical School faculty for 20 years.
in Self Help
Susun Weed Answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interveiw with Dr. Catheryn Yashar. Dr. Yashar?s clinical and research focus has centered on cancers in women, notably breast and gynecologic cancers. Her surgical training is invaluable particularly in the application of brachytherapy in both breast and gynecologic tumors. She currently serves as the Chief of the Gynecologic Cancer and Breast Cancer Services in the UCSD Department of Radiation Medicine and Applied Sciences. She is also part of the BC5 project, a recently formed consortium organized to broaden awareness about breast cancer treatment options.
this episode Q&A-includes:
• DCIS breast cancer may not be breast cancer at all- try step 0- watchful waiting
• sunflower seeds or oil? seeds..
• ADHD child- home schooling or drugs? catnip can be an allie
• macular degeneration- linked to hydrogenated fats- avoid processed foods
• rosacea is a viral infection and can be treated with low dose antibiotics- liver strengthening herbs- dandelion, burdock, chicory..
• red clover infusion to increase fertility..
• slippery elm to restore mucous surfaces and comfrey infusions to repair surfaces of throat and gut..
• constipation? yellow dock tincture..
• osteoporosis? herbs and foods to increase bone density..
• and much more...
On the episode of "Doc Talk", I'll be sharing with you some of the common challenges of dealing with the cold, harsh winter weather. I'll discuss ways to treat eczema, psoriasis, dandruff, rough heels, cracked cuticles, and rosacea. You'll learn simple skin care tips and natural, homemade remedies to treat these conditions.