SORT BY Relevancy
Returning to the show for the first time in an extremely long time is Troy Van Zant. Troy is perhaps one of the most under rated performers in all of professional wrestling. Regardless if you best know him as one half of TVZ with his brother Tom, one of The Sons of Badstreet with Tom and Bobby Black, a singles competitor, or as one of the more prolific wrestlers in Indiana you know he is hugely talented. He'll be back with us to talk about what's been going on with his career and what he has upcoming. Make sure you tune in as we catch up with Troy Van Zant.
Attorney Fred Kray and the PBLNR crew will discuss with Ronnie Keith Van Zant his organization Pit Bull Awareness of the United States. In particular we will be discussing the BDL/BSL map that he created along with Kris Diaz. Regular show episodes include:
Recap of last week's show
Weekly news update
BSL updates with Kris "Brown Sugar" Diaz from StopBSL
Deirdre Franklin from Pinups For Pitbulls
Chat with Denice Yeakey
Dog Trainer Yvette Van Veen From Awesome Dogs
Instagram T-shirt giveaway
Check out our website PBLNN.com!
In what seems like forever, Ronnie Angel is joining Turnbuckle Turmoil once again. He's slowed down on his wrestling schedule, but he has hit just about every promotion in the Pacific Northwest at some point. From Pinnacle to Blue Collar Wrestling to SCW as well as many others outside of his home region, Ronnie's been entertaining fans all over the place. We'll look more at his career and where he sees pro wrestling today.
Ronnie Laws has a soulful sound on tenor that ushered in a new era of Jazz-Funk Fusion that help shape contemporary jazz as we know it today. Laws has a proven natural art of combining the exploratory heart of Jazz with the broader reaching strains of Soul and Pop music. His iconic career, includes early-'70s gigs with Quincy Jones, Ramsey Lewis, Earth, Wind & Fire Howard Hewett, Hugh Masekela and his brother, Hubert Laws. He is often listed on Billboard's contemporary jazz chart
His first hit, “Always There” , was one of the most popular, sax-driven, cross-over hits of the 70’s Jazz-FunkFusion era. He pioneered the sensualization of the soprano sax with Quiet Storm gems such as “Grace”, “Karmen”, and “Just Love”. Pressure Sensitive, Fever, and Friends and Strangers (Blue Note 1978), the title track of his third album, all propelled to gold status.
"REAL EYEEZ" WITH DR. BRUCE provides a medium for open and honest communication to discuss many aspects of the social world. We have “Real-Talk” about Real-Lives to Real-Eyes our Eagle vision. As we start to Realize how our lives, social dilemmas and bigger pictures are interrelated, the group builds trust and synergy helping each other interpret and navigate our everyday lives.
Join Dr Bruce and Ronnie as they discuss Moving From Trauma to Transformation and Triumph, How do we redirect the energy connected to our past, to transform our futures, while grinding through our presents? With special guest President, Neen Cares, Licensed Clinical Psychologist Dr Shana Bellow, Council of DC Community Activist Brother Amin Muslim.
Sponsors: MWHY Magazine TBAIMS Coach Caprice Smith Rita Ricks Off The Vine Audible Trail Healthy Wealthy and Wise RVA
in Self Help
Please visit www.QigongMasters.com to watch the interview with our Master of the Month.
Kai van Bodhi is a licensed acupuncturist and the founder of Nourishing Life, a healing platform dedicated to placing the most effective and powerful wellness techniques in the hands of everyday people. He is a joyful, passionate teacher who brings years of practical experience and powerful techniques together.
After doing healing work with at-risk youth most of his early life, Kai traveled to Asia, where he spent the last decade studying healing and movement arts with various teachers. Since returning from Asia, Kai has seen the exponential value of re-uniting the foundational self-practice of Qigong with energy healing, body work and Eastern Nutrition to form a complete health care system. In addition to practicing and teaching Reiki and NLP, he facilitates seminars for Supreme Science Qigong Foundation nationally. Kai received his Masters Degree in Oriental Medicine from Five Branches University in Santa Cruz, where he continues to live and practice acupuncture and tonic herbalism.
In 2009, Kai began to develop his dream of setting up Southern Cloud Retreat Center, a Taoist education and outreach center at the base of sacred Jade Dragon Snow Mountain in Yunnan Province, China. The Center hosts experiential retreats with a focus on Qigong, Taoist Sciences and Food Healing; and provides participants with a rare and powerful opportunity to connect, live, serve and learn from the local community. A portion of the Center’s profits is dedicated to preserving and promoting indigenous wisdom in under served communities locally and internationally. Southern Cloud Retreat Centre is still under development but is already hosting small and large retreat groups annually.
Tuesday, November 17th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio is proud to present a special "Cotto gets stripped" edition of "Real Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields, sponsored by Affordable Dentures!!
Kicking off this evening's 90 minute program, Coach Ronnie will engage in an all-new segment of "Fact or Fiction"!!
- Will Floyd ever consider working with Golden Boy Promotions and Oscar De la Hoya in the future?
- Will Floyd and Al's business decisions prove to be detrimental to the long term health of the sport?
- Did Oscar give Ronda Rousey the "blueprint" on how to beat Holly Holm?
- Would a Canelo loss to Cotto mark the beginning of the end for Golden Boy Promotions?
- Would a Cotto loss to Canelo mark the beginning of the end for Roc Nation Sports?
- Was Miguel Cotto wise to "stop pay" on the check to the WBC four days before the Canelo fight?
- Does Cotto need a knock-out to win Saturday night's main event?
- Is David Haye capable of making a comeback in 2016?
- Will Arthur Abraham attempt to unify the 168 pound division now that SOG is a Light Heavyweight?
Coach Ronnie will also give our listeners his final thoughts and official prediction for Cotto/Canelo!!
Join us for another all new edition of "Real Boxing" with veteran fight coach Ronnie Shields!
Tuesday, November 10th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents an all-new edition of "Real Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
To kick off this evening's 90 minute program, coach Ronnie will participate in another segment of "Fact of Fiction"!!
- Will Floyd Mayweather Jr. attempt to get number 50 to open up the new MGM Sports Arena in 2016?
- Will Tim Bradley take on Canelo Alvarez or Gennady Golovkin in 2016?
- Will Brandon Rios stay retired?
- Will fight fan see Vasyl Lomachenko take on Guillermo Rigondeaux in 2016? Yuriorkis Gamboa?
- Is Floyd Jr. correct when he states "They" want Andre Ward to lose?
- Is Mayweather right when he states "They" want the next big star of boxing to be a caucasian?
- In Money May's world, are "They" the fight fans or the promoters and networks?
- Lomachenko wants the fans to determine his next opponent. Will he suffer the same fate as Adrien Broner?
- Is Teddy Atlas getting too much credit for Rios victory, or not enough?
- Will age be a factor in Canelo vs. Cotto?
- Will Edwin Rodriguez take on Adonis Stevenson in 2016?
- Will Deontay Wilder go out of his way to avoid Alexander Povetkin?
- Will Miguel Cotto be forced into retirement by Canelo Alvarez?
- Will Erislandy Lara carve Dejan Zaveck for Thanksgiving dinner?
- Will Lucian Bute shock the UK by defeating James DeGale on November 28th?
Tune in to "Real Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
Long before the Big Show had his knockout punch, Rugged Ronnie Garvin was tagged "the man with the hands of stone" by the late Gordon Solie. Garvin, a mainstay of the Carolinas but who wrestled all over the country, won the NWA title from Ric Flair on September 25th, 1987, held the belt until losing it back to Flair in November, ast Starcade.
Ronnie tells us about the time he first met Terry, shares some stories of his adventures in piloting his own airplane, and how his "frugal" nature reacted when told to rent a limosine to arrive at a WCW pay-per-view.
@wcsteelerfan, aka James E King III presents 'Tha PUGILIST KOrner, our weekly show dedicated to the art of boxing, on both the amatuer and professional levels
Every Sunday, I'm joined by 'Iceman' John Scully, as we discuss the weekend's action and important upcoming bouts.'Iceman' John Scully (born July 28, 1967) is an formerly a world-ranked professional light heavyweight, he is now a boxing trainer and an analyst for the ESPN Classic television network.
In November 2010, "Iceman" John Scully was inducted into the fifth class of the Connecticut Boxing Hall of Fame at the Mohegan Sun Resort and Casino in Connecticut.
Scully brings his sense of old school honesty and tenacity to Tha Weedend Wrap. He's also currently head trainer, for the UFC Gym, Winter Springs, Fla.
We close Tha Weekend Wrap with our segment, 'Straight Talk' w/ Trainer Ronnie Shields. Ronnie Shields (born June 6, 1958 in Port Arthur, Texas) is a former professional boxer and has become a prominent trainer in the sport. He works out of the Plex Boxing Gym in Stafford, Texas.
Join us as we discuss our renowned sport, both in and outside the squared circle, every week.
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Radio Network (33 chatters)
- The Yaron Brook Show (16 chatters)
- Susan Puzio (6 chatters)
- MIA-Expert Psychic (4 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (4 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (3 chatters)
- ADR CoXHost (2 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Habs360 (1 chatters)
- Mentorman (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- The Minority Report0 (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- 3 Women 3 Ways (1 chatters)