SORT BY Relevancy
Tuesday, September 22nd, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly of Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields, and special guest conditioning expert Danny Arnold!!
Kicking off this evening's exclusive 90 minute program, renowned condition coach Danny Arnold will discuss the recent PED and IV controversy surrounding USADA, Floyd Mayweather Jr. and the NSAC, while educating our listening audience on the various roles of a conditioning coach within a prizefighter's long, and often grueling training camp at the Arnold's Plex facility in Stafford, Texas.
At the 30 minute mark, Coach Ronnie will once again participate in an all-new segment of "Fact or Fiction"!!
- Will Manny Pacquiao face Lucas Matthysse in his first fight back of 2016?
- Will the Pacman look for a new trainer in 2016?
- Will Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. fight Badou Jack for the WBC Super Middleweight title in 2016?
- Will Andre Ward eventually concede to taking less than a 50% purse split just to make a fight with Triple G a reality in 2016?
- Will Terence Crawford be the next fighter to defeat eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao?
- Will Gennady Golovkin get knocked out by David Lemieux on October 17th?
- Will Deontay Wilder have trouble against Johann Duhaupus in front of a big NBC audience?
- Is Andre Berto fabricating his alleged $4 million purse earned for fighting Floyd Mayweather Jr?
- Will Viktor Postol outbox Lucas Matthysse on October 3rd?
Join us for an all-new episode of "Real Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields, and special guest conditioning expert Danny Arnold!!
Tuesday, September 29th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents a special "Super Lightweight and Welterweight" edition of "Real Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
To kick off this evening's program, Ronnie will take an in depth look at the future of the 140 and 147 pound divisions, and key match-ups that could materialize in 2016.
- The Super Lightweights - Crawford, Matthysse, Postol, Broner, Allakhverdiev, Provodnikov, Cuenca, Imam, Benavides, Herrera and more
- Which fighter will emerge as the top fighter of the division in 2016?
- Who will be the biggest disappointment of the top 20?
- What will be the biggest surprise to come out of the 140 pound weight division?
- The Welterweights - Thurman, Pacquiao, Brook, Bradley, Rios, Porter, Khan, Garcia, Peterson, Chaves, Alexander, Spence, Vargas, Guerrero and more
- Which fighter will emerge as the top fighter of the division in 2016?
- Who will be the biggest disappointment of the top 20?
- What will be the biggest surprise to come out of the 147 pound weight division?
Coach Ronnie will also examine this weekend's big match-ups on HBO and Showtime respectively!!
- Matthysse vs. Postol on HBO for the vacant WBC Super Lightweight Championship
- Orozco vs. Soto on HBO in a 10 round Super Lightweight special attraction
- Broner vs. Allakhverdiev on Showtime for the vacant WBA Super LIghtweight Championship
- Pedraza vs. Cherry on Showtime for the IBF Super Featherweight Championship
Tune in to another all-new edition of Real Boxing with expert trainer Ronnie Shields!!
Bursting upon the indie horror scene at the age of eighteen with his first feature My Pure Joy, James Cullen Bressack has been called "horror's new hope" (StudioCity Patch - Mike Szymanski) and "a talent to watch out for." (H.S.T.- Ben John Smith) as well as garnering rave reviews on almost every horror web site. Released by Media Blasters on their Fresh Meat Shriek Show label in 2012, the film quickly rose to the top of the best sellers list on Amazon.com in the horror category. His second feature, a real shocker, Hate Crime, was a festival favorite and garnered many awards.
Bressack then made history with his next feature, To Jennifer, which was the first feature film shot entirely on an Iphone 5. The prolific filmmaker then made Pernicious, filmed in Thailand and due to be released later this year. His film, 13-13-13 followed and his most recent feature, Blood Lake, which aired on Animal Planet, was a top ratings getter. A winner of multiple Best Picture and Best director awards on the film festival circuit, James has become one of the few indie filmmakers Verified on twitter, where he has 70,000 + loyal fans.
Wednesday, September 16th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents a special Wednesday night episode of "Real Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields, sponsored by Affordable Dentures!!
On this week's program with the veteran boxing coach, the "War a Week" team will tackle the always controversial topic of the often intrusive and opinionated media and their coverage of the fringe American pastime!!
- What is the primary role of the media as it pertains to the fighters, promoters, and events?
- Are some members of the media fair in their respective approach, and what effect does this have on promoters' and fighters' perception of the boxing press?
- Has the recent Mayweather/USADA/NSAC controversy been handled properly by most media outlets?
- What improvements could be made in the media's treatment of the boxing business?
In the final 45 minutes of this evening's program, Coach Ronnie will participate in another all-new segment of "Fact or Fiction"!!
- Will Floyd Mayweather Jr. become boxing's version of "Barry Bonds"?
- Will Tim Bradley and Teddy Atlas result in an "epic fail" on HBO, November 7th?
- Will Deontay Wilder become PBC's first crossover star in 2016?
- Will Mayweather's disappointing PPV numbers for his most recent outing keep him from making his return?
- Will Andre Ward be forced to move up to 168 pounds sooner rather than later?
- Will Guillermo Rigondeaux become more prominent with the support of Premier Boxing Champions?
Mr. Shields will also take a look at the most recent P4P list from various periodicals minus Money Mayweather.
Join us for another all-new episode of "Real Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
Welcome to Ascension Soul Wisdom - We all know things cannot stay the way they are. We need to step up and become world changers. I am here to help. I have done readings for many many years. Call in early to get a free reading.
This is done for entertainment purposes,
It is very important that you do not live your life from a reading or channeling .
A reading or channeling is to assist you to determine choices, that you feel are in your best and highest interest.
I have the right to provide a service to a client or not.
No psychic is 100% accurate- I have a high accuracy rate, but only God is perfect.
I am not a doctor and you should never cease medical treatment except if you are medically released .
I do not diagnose illness. I do I do not claim to cure illness.
All psychic work offered on this website falls under this disclosure policy and is for entertainment purposes only. Obtaining services I offer releases me from all responsibilities from the choices you make based on your readings, healings, and channelings.
All clients must be 18 years of age or over. By calling in it is deemed that you verify you are 18 years of age or older.
If you do not understand and need clarification on any of the disclosure policy, you may submit your requests in writing.
Be Love Always
The Buthers, Block, party Live, with ,David Clifford ,and ,James Lee, "Alan Belcher",
Live Tonight from 8pm -10pm Est
Tonight's Topic: Their Much More Truth To The Eye You Blind To. JAMES 1: 3-4.
3. Yet you look with favor upon the one wearing the splendid clothing and say:"You take this seat here in a find place, "and you say to the poor one:"You keep standing or:Take that seat there under my footstool.
UPLOAD your Mp3 at www.hiphopnational.com
To listen or participate call: 213.559.2995
Show Date: 10/05/2015
Ronnie was born in Springfield Massachusetts on the 14th of September 1937, and after graduating from Muskegon Heights High School, Muskegon Mich. He toured the world with the USAF, ending up in England, where his musical career started. He was discovered by Alexis Korner in the ‘60s, of Blues Incorporated (with Cyril Davis, Johnny Parker, Jack Bruce and Ginger Baker). With Alexis he sang for Prince Philip of England and the Beatles,. After his military service, Ronnie joined Mick Eves and John Mclaughlin to form the Nightimers, and subsequently formed the BlueJays with Roger Dean. In the 70s, he moved to Italy and found success with the song "Rock Your Baby" and subsequently became an actor and shared success with Renato Zero, Teo Teocoli and Loredana Bertè in the musical “Hair”. Hair toured Italy for 10 months. At the end of the 70s, Ronnie found work as a DJ for state radio RAI where he remained for many years. It’s a great conversation about an interesting life.
Monday, October 5th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents a special "Postol, Matthysse, Golovkin, and Lemieux" edition of "The Sweet Science" with boxing legend Don Chargin and three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
To kick off this evening's 120 minute program, the Hall of Fame matchmaker and promoter will talk about the future of all four competing fighters in this past weekend's main events on HBO and Showtime respectively.
- Will Viktor Postol become a "Golovkin" or a "Klitschko" in the eyes of the American fight audience?
- What does Golden Boy Promotions do with Lucas Matthysse from this point forward?
- Can Adrien Broner stay in his winning ways, or will he fall back into his bad, post-victory habits?
- Does the Matthysse loss put more pressure on Lemieux and Canelo in their respective efforts?
- What are the projected PPV numbers for the upcoming Golovkin/Lemieux unification bout on October 17th?
At the 30 minute mark, expert boxing coach James Gogue will examine the most recent performances of Matthysse, Postol, Broner and Allakhverdiev, as well as their respective strengths and weaknesses exhibited during their respective efforts.
- Postol KO10 over Matthysse
- Broner TKO12 over Allakhverdiev
- Pedraza SD12 over Cherry
- Orozco UD10 over Soto
Join us for another all-new edition of "The Sweet Science" with Don Chargin and James Gogue!!
As a writer, producer and actor,
Bryan James, who currently stars in the hit docu-soap series "Youthful Daze," premiering new episodes of the 4th season every Sunday; co-stars opposite with some of the most popular soap stars such as Jen Lilley ("Days of Our Lives"), Chrishell Stause ("Days of Our Lives"), Casey Moss ("Days of Our Lives"), and reality television star Scott Disick. Created to feel like 90's teen dramas such as CRUEL INTENTIONS and "Beverly Hills 90210," it's the story of Drew Castle (Bryan James) living in Los Angeles and attending a private high school called Westfield Prep while dealing with hidden issues with schizophrenia. The show has already generated over 100 thousand views (http://www.youthfuldaze.com/) this season and we would love to set up an interview with you and this multi-faceted actor on this rise!
Tuesday, September 8th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents an exclusive "Mayweather/Berto groupon" edition of "Real Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
To kick off this evening's 90 minute program, the prolific fight coach will size up this week's festivities in California, Nevada, Quebec, and Connecticut!!
- Trout vs. Hernandez, Sept. 8th on Fox Sports 1
- Stevenson vs. Karpency, Sept. 11th on Spike TV
- Valdez vs. Avalos, Sept. 11th on TruTV
- Bundrage vs. Charlo, Sept. 12th on NBC
- Quillin vs. Zerafa, Sept. 12th on NBC
- Mayweather Jr. vs. Berto, Sept. 12th on Showtime PPV
- Jack vs. Groves, Sept. 12th on Showtime PPV
- Martinez vs. Salido, Sept. 12th on Showtime PPV
- Martirosyan vs. Smith, Sept. 12th on Showtime PPV?
Coach Ronnie will also play a little "Fact or Fiction" for tonight's listen audience!!
- Are slow Mayweather/Berto ticket sales an indication of what PPV numbers will be like on Saturday, Sept. 12th?
- Will Manny Pacquiao fight 3 more times before calling it quits?
- Will there be a 3rd bout between McDonnell and Kameda?
- Is George Groves damaged goods?
- Will Lennox Lewis come out of retirement at age 50 to teach Tyson Fury a lesson?
Tune in to an all-new edition of Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields!!
@wcsteelerfan, aka James E King III presents 'Tha PUGILIST KOrner, our weekly show dedicated to the art of boxing, on both the amatuer and professional levels
Every Sunday, I'm joined by 'Iceman' John Scully, as we discuss the weekend's action and important upcoming bouts.'Iceman' John Scully (born July 28, 1967) is an formerly a world-ranked professional light heavyweight, he is now a boxing trainer and an analyst for the ESPN Classic television network.
In November 2010, "Iceman" John Scully was inducted into the fifth class of the Connecticut Boxing Hall of Fame at the Mohegan Sun Resort and Casino in Connecticut.
Scully brings his sense of old school honesty and tenacity to Tha Weedend Wrap. He's also currently head trainer, for the UFC Gym, Winter Springs, Fla.
We close Tha Weekend Wrap with our segment, 'Straight Talk' w/ Trainer Ronnie Shields. Ronnie Shields (born June 6, 1958 in Port Arthur, Texas) is a former professional boxer and has become a prominent trainer in the sport. He works out of the Plex Boxing Gym in Stafford, Texas.
Join us as we discuss our renowned sport, both in and outside the squared circle, every week.