SORT BY Relevancy
Wednesday, May 20, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "PBC on NBC" edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields", sponsored by Affordable Dentures!!
The elite level trainer will be broadcasting the exclusive "Hump-Day" presentation from Boston, Massachusetts, where the NBC camera crew will be televising Al Haymon's latest installment of "Premier Boxing Champions"!! Coach Ronnie will examine this Saturday's main and co-main events!!
- Andre Dirrell vs. James DeGale, for the vacant IBF Super Middleweight Championship, on NBC at 4:30PM ET
- Edwin Rodriguez vs. Craig Baker, 10 round special attraction in the Light Heavyweight division
The Houston, Texas based fight trainer will also share his thoughts on a suggested super fight between Carl "The Cobra" Froch and Gennady "GGG" Golovkin!!
- Would the proposed multi-division showdown be worthy of the PPV platform?
- Would the pairing fill the iconic Wembley Stadium this Summer?
- Who would have the edge leading into the super match-up?
- How does Froch/Golovkin play out?
Coach Ronnie will also share his thoughts on the WBC's involvement in trying to make the long overdue Stevenson/Kovalev clash a stark reality this Fall.
- Is the WBC wasting their time?
- Does the respected sanctioning organization have enough clout to push the Light Heavyweight match-up forward?
Tune in for a special episode of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields", live form Boston, Mass, exclusively on FightSaga Radio!!
"REAL EYEEZ" WITH DR. BRUCE provides a medium for open and honest communication to discuss many aspects of the social world. We have “Real-Talk” about Real-Lives to Real-Eyes our Eagle vision. As we start to Realize how our lives, social dilemmas and bigger pictures are interrelated, the group builds trust and synergy helping each other interpret and navigate our everyday lives.
Join Dr Bruce and Ronnie as they discuss What Live Matter? Who Protects and Serves the Underserved?
Special Guest Gail Fisher-Stewart, Michael Roberts, and Alton A-Quest Locas
Sponsors: Slantress Magazine TBAIMS Rita Ricks Off The Vine
Wednesday, May 13th, at 5PM ET/2PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "Boxing Double-Header", featuring Hall of Fame promoter and matchmaker Don "War a Week" Chargin, and elite level trainer Ronnie Shields, in one exclusive 90 minute program!!
To kick off tonight's singular presentation, the six decade fight promoter will discuss the future of Canelo Alvarez and Golden Boy Promotions. After scoring a huge ratings success on HBO, Saturday, May 9, the Mexican favorite seems destined for boxing super stardom.
Mr. Chargin will also share his thoughts on Al Haymon, the Mayweather/Pacquiao fallout, as well as potential super fights between Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto, and Gennady Golovkin.
At the 30 minute mark of the program, elite level trainer Ronnie Shields will join the program!!
The Houston,Texas based boxing coach will talk about the passing of infamous prizefighter Tony Ayala and his unfulfilled career within the sport. Mr. Shields will also discuss the upcoming, packed fight calendar.
- Gennady Golovkin vs. Willie Monroe Jr., May 16 on HBO
- James DeGale vs. Andre Dirrell, May 23rd on NBC
- Robert Guerrero vs. Aron Martinez, June 6th on NBC
- Erislandy Lara vs. Delvin Rodriguez, June 12th on Spike TV
- Miguel Cotto vs. Daniel Geale, June 13th on HBO
- Hassan N'Dam vs. David Lemieux, June 19th, network TBA
- Adrien Broner vs. Shawn Porter, June 20th, NBC
- Tim Bradley vs. Jessie Vargas, June 27th, HBO
Tune in to this special boxing radio "Double Header" on FightSaga Radio!
Join me when Co-Founders of the FRIEND MOVEMENT, Ronnie Kroell and Eddie Lobo join me to talk about the importance of friendship. Established in 2012, Friend Movement inspires people to prevent bullying by enabling them to be a better friend; providing entertaining and educational resources, cultivating global partnerships, and leveraging the latest social media technology. http://www.friendmovement.com. We will be taking your calls at 516 418 5594. Call in with your questions and tell us how YOU are being a friend, would you like more friends, how do you value and define friendship. PLUS, I have some GREAT music to share. Lilly the pug will be manning the chat room.
Tuesday, May 5th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "Boxing is Dead?" episode of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields"!!
The elite level trainer will share his thoughts on this past Saturday night's main event from Vegas between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao.
- Can Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. recover from the negative backlash of the mainstream and casual sports fans across America?
- How does this current sentiment affect Canelo/Kirkland, Figueroa/Burns, and Golovkin/Monroe?
- Floyd and Manny both want a rematch...will there be a demand for a return bout in 2016?
- Did Pacquiao's elbow make a big difference in how the judges scored the action at ringside?
- Is Top Rank, Inc. to blame for not reporting the injury pre-fight?
- Do the plaintiffs have a legitimate suit agaisnt Manny Pacquiao?
Coach Ronnie will also set the table for this weekend's fight action in Texas!!
- Figueroa vs. Burns, 12 rounds, CBS at 4PM ET
- Canelo vs. Kirkland, 12 rounds, HBO at 9PM ET
Tune in for another live edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields", exclusively heard every Tuesday on FightSaga Radio!!
Please join us as we welcome two awesome gospel recording artists,
James Willis and Carnell Murrell.
James will discuss his song "I'll Praise Him"
Carnell Murrell will discuss his song "My Atmosphere".
Invite your friends and family to join us for this exciting evening with two anointed men of God.
Special shout-out to Nikki Smith and Bruce Knight.
LIVE, in the CAGE ,Tuesdays, With the ,Butcher, and ,James Lee
WOW Tonight Is going to be a great Show!!! David and James Bring on Brett Sbardella of Spyder Submission Fight League, Brett is a acomplished Coach , Jui Jitsu Practitioner, MMA Fighter , and Promoter in our Great Murder Mitten. Please Join us tonight and listen to one of the most Humble group of men I know in today's MMA world.
Brought to you By Every Victory Earned , Genco Boot Shop in Downtown Jackson Mi , Shout outs to Jet Box , Training Mask, and Nut Sack Foods.
Tuesday, April 28, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a "Mayweather vs. Pacquiao" edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields"!!
The elite level fight trainer, who prepared Mike Tyson for his mega-bout with Lennox Lewis over a decade ago, will discuss the atmosphere of the big event and what both camps are currently going through in the days leading into the scheduled super fight!!
- Does any fighter have the perceived edge leading into May 2?
- How demanding is "Big Fight Week" on both camps?
Coach Ronnie will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of Mayweather and Pacquiao in this historic match-up!!
- Will Floyd Mayweather's hands be a crucial factor during the scheduled twelve round contest?
- Who has the most pressure leading into Saturday night's main event?
- What does Manny have to do to hand Floyd Mayweather his first professional loss?
- What must Floyd do to keep his perfect record intact?
- Will fight fans see a KO on May 2?
- Will there be an eventual rematch in September?
In the final thirty minutes of the 90 minute show, Mr. Shields will review this past weekend's action from Chicago, Illinois and New York City, New York!!
- Why was Badou Jack so successful against Anthony Dirrell on Friday night?
- Does Danny Jacobs have what it takes to become the universally recognized 160 pound champion?
- Was the referee in charge too critical on Wladimir Klitschko this past Saturday night?
- What's next for Bryant Jennings?
Tune in for another special edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields", exclusively on FightSaga Radio!
The Total Tutor Neil Haley will interview celebrity James Wilder.
His film work included such diverse projects as "Scorchers" with icons Faye Dunaway and James Earl Jones, "Flypaper" opposite Lucy Liu, and "Nevada" alongside Angus McFadden and Gabrielle Anwar. He also appeared in (starred) "The Coriolis Effect," which won The Grand Prize (in its category) at the Venice Film Festival. But it was his scorching depiction of serial killer Carl Isaacs in the acclaimed Miramax film "Murder One" that definitively thrust him into the limelight.
Wilder was featured in the pages of Vanity Fair alongside Alec Baldwin, Meg Ryan, Robin Wright, and Keifer Sutherland, GQ, Detour, and many other high profile titles. Often disinterested in the mainstream roles coming his way, he began turning his attention to the more provocative world of independent films and his passion for design and architecture.
Untrained as an architect or interior designer, Wilder's keen eye and distinct vision has transformed a dozen empty lots throughout California into panoramic living art. From gothic to baroque, sleekly modern to vintage chic, each of designs boasts a singularly unique aesthetic, one of which was recognized by HGTV as among LA's top three most outstanding properties alongside a Frank Lloyd Wright design.
Slowly the homes he built in his exclusive Hollywood Hills neighborhood have evolved into a loosely-structured artist's retreat inspired by Elia Kazan, Wilder's favorite renegade. Annie Leibovitz, Stanley Tucci, Blake Shelton, Tom Ford, Eddie Van Halen, Jesse James, and Stevie Wonder are just a few of the marquee names who have chosen his properties for photo shoots, exclusive events and long-term inspirational living spaces.
@wcsteelerfan, aka James E King III presents 'Tha PUGILIST KOrner, our weekly show dedicated to the art of boxing, on both the amatuer and professional levels
Every Sunday, I'm joined by 'Iceman' John Scully, as we discuss the weekend's action and important upcoming bouts.'Iceman' John Scully (born July 28, 1967) is an formerly a world-ranked professional light heavyweight, he is now a boxing trainer and an analyst for the ESP N Classic television network.
In November 2010, "Iceman" John Scully was inducted into the fifth class of the Connecticut Boxing Hall of Fame at the Mohegan Sun Resort and Casino in Connecticut.
Scully brings his sense of old school honesty and tenacity to Tha Weedend Wrap. He's also currently head trainer, for the UFC Gym, Winter Springs, Fla.
We close Tha Weekend Wrap with our segment, 'Straight Talk' w/ Trainer Ronnie Shields. Ronnie Shields (born June 6, 1958 in Port Arthur, Texas) is a former professional boxer and has become a prominent trainer in the sport. He works out of the Plex Boxing Gym in Stafford, Texas.
Join us as we discuss our renowned sport, both in and outside the squared circle, every week.
Host James Deshay will tackle the social issues of today and also talk about how we as people can improve. He has written two books now and working on his third one. In addition, James is an Educator, and a recording artisit.
Join Host Live Chats
- PayMeWhatIamWorth (2 chatters)
- MRX SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (2 chatters)
- NikiGuts (1 chatters)
- Rebecca L N (1 chatters)
- The Holy End Times Ministry (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- apathecary (1 chatters)
- Becca G Waters (1 chatters)
- Dads of Great Students (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- Kingdom United Ministries Network (1 chatters)