SORT BY Relevancy
This week on Thursday Night Tailgate our guests are: Sports 1 Marketing CEO David Meltzer, former Giants FB Randy Minniear, former Steelers LB Robin Cole, former Steelers DB Randy Fuller, former Bears TE Desmond Clark and former Dolphins & Chargers RB Ronnie Brown.
Join Chris Mascaro and Bob Lazzari every Thursday night from 8:00-10:00 PM EST as they talk with current and former players and coaches from around the NFL & CFL on "Thursday Night Tailgate." Chris and Bob talk football with the greats of the game year round so set a reminder, you don't want to miss an episode. Plus, check out the TNT web site: www.thursdaynighttailgate.com to keep track of upcoming guests, stream or download any of our archived episodes, plus see what players are saying about the show.
“I want to congratulate you on your outstanding show. I’m extraordinarily impressed. I’ve been on a lot of shows over the years in various cities but this one is exceptional." Andy Russell, Former Pittsburgh Steelers LB
"I think the biggest issue in marriage is boundary problems. Spouses so often try to change the other in the name of helpfulness. The truth is the only person you can change is you. You married them the way they are. If they're a slob, they probably were since childhood. The best you're going to do is change your response."
— Gina Holmes, author of Wings of Glass, March 2013
We miss you all and we hope that you'll be joining us for tonight's show! That's right! We're back live TONIGHT at 7:30pm CST! We're talking about marriage in our show titled "Marriage Soup for the Soul"
With Spring approaching, wedding season is in full blast and we want to make sure the couples are really ready! Don't miss it!
"REAL EYEEZ" WITH DR. BRUCE provides a medium for open and honest communication to discuss many aspects of the social world. We have “Real-Talk” about Real-Lives to Real-Eyes our Eagle vision. As we start to Realize how our lives, social dilemmas and bigger pictures are interrelated, the group builds trust and synergy helping each other interpret and navigate our everyday lives.
Join Dr Bruce and Ronnie as they discuss The Power of Music: Good or Bad! Wh ois Following the Pied Piper.
Special Guest Bill Pettaway, Karega Bailey, Alexis Sullivan.
Sponsors: Slantress Magazine TBAIMS Coach Caprice Smith Rita Ricks Off The Vine
Actor Ronnie Kokas was born in Richmond Hill, Queens NY. He went to Miami where he spent a great deal of his childhood. He traveled back and forth for hockey to Boston and New York. He came to New York and after two successful years here he went to do two years at a NCAA School in Worchester, MA. After his Sophmore year he moved in with his parents in Chester, NJ where he began his acting career two years ago.
Check out his websit to find out more about him at: http://ronniekokas.wix.com/ronniekokas
Tuesday, April 28, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a "Mayweather vs. Pacquiao" edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields"!!
The elite level fight trainer, who prepared Mike Tyson for his mega-bout with Lennox Lewis over a decade ago, will discuss the atmosphere of the big event and what both camps are currently going through in the days leading into the scheduled super fight!!
- Does any fighter have the perceived edge leading into May 2?
- How demanding is "Big Fight Week" on both camps?
Coach Ronnie will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of Mayweather and Pacquiao in this historic match-up!!
- Will Floyd Mayweather's hands be a crucial factor during the scheduled twelve round contest?
- Who has the most pressure leading into Saturday night's main event?
- What does Manny have to do to hand Floyd Mayweather his first professional loss?
- What must Floyd do to keep his perfect record intact?
- Will fight fans see a KO on May 2?
- Will there be an eventual rematch in September?
In the final thirty minutes of the 90 minute show, Mr. Shields will review this past weekend's action from Chicago, Illinois and New York City, New York!!
- Why was Badou Jack so successful against Anthony Dirrell on Friday night?
- Does Danny Jacobs have what it takes to become the universally recognized 160 pound champion?
- Was the referee in charge too critical on Wladimir Klitschko this past Saturday night?
- What's next for Bryant Jennings?
Tune in for another special edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields", exclusively on FightSaga Radio!
Meet author Toni Perry. She'll be joining me on the Author Chat Show to discuss her new book, Breaking the Yoke: The Biblical Beginning-and End to Our Struggle With Food!
About the book:
Millions of people feel as though they've lost (or are struggling with) the battle with food and their weight. And no wonder! Obesity is on the rise, yet through popular cooking programs, talk shows, tempting commercials and convenience foods, the entire food industry encourages us to mindlessly munch and expand. Is there any way to break the yoke that weighs us down? Absolutely! Discover what happens when you turn to Christ, instead of the fridge, to save you from yourr troubles.
About the author:
Toni Perry is an award-winning Bible study teacher, author, food educator, and inspirational speaker. Through God’s Kitchen Ministries (www.Gods-Kitchen.org), she illustrates God’s Word in a culinary-class environment to encourage others to taste the truth about food, and to eat healthy, eat holy, and find comfort in God’s provisions
Wednesday, April 22, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "Boxing Legends Double Header", featuring Hall of Fame matchmaker and promoter Don "War a Week" Chargin and elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
Kicking off tonight's 90 minute program, the six decade boxing legend will talk about the ongoing promotion of "Mayweather vs. Pacquiao", which is slated to go down live on Saturday, May 2nd!!
- Why the delay in ticket distribution and sale?
- What's the Hall of Fame promoter's assessment of Mayweather Promotions' performance up to this point?
- Why didn't TMT want to work in a collaborative effort with Top Rank, Inc, and what are the potential pitfalls?
In the second portion of Don's segment, "War a Week" Chargin will discuss the future of Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. and PBC's handling of his career.
- Can JCC Jr. bounce back from quitting on his stool?
- Will the passionate Mexican fight fans ever support the 29 year old fighter ever again?
"The Don" of boxing will also talk about yesterday's conference call with Canelo and Kirkland!!
At the 30 minute mark, FightSaga Radio will be joined by elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
- PBC on Spike TV from the UIC Pavilion in Chicago, Illinois
- Anthony Dirrell vs. Badou Jack for the WBC 168 pound title
- Danny Jacobs vs Caleb Truax for the WBA "Regular" Middleweight title
Coach Shields will also share his thoughts on this past weekends action on HBO and Showtime, and will also give us his prediction on this Saturday night's big Heavyweight fight between Klitschko and Jennings!!
Join us this evening for a special "Double Header" of Boxing Legends and Real Boxing on FightSaga Radio!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Rundgren Radio (38 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (10 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (8 chatters)
- Help4HD (8 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (5 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (3 chatters)
- Sharvette Mitchell Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (3 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (2 chatters)
- 1 Dream Radio (1 chatters)
- Christian Devotions Speak UP (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MLB Central (1 chatters)
- Moorish Light (1 chatters)
- MRX SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- Will Rogers PhD TheocentricBiz (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- BUZZARDSKORNER OF LOVE RADIO (0 chatters)