SORT BY Relevancy
Join us for another episode of your favorite sports show!
We'll discuss the biggest stories in the week of sports and much more!
War Room Sports International correspondent Nwaji Jibunoh will join us LIVE from Lagos, Nigeria to discuss the progress of the 2014 FIFA World Cup!
We'll also talk with Chicago Bulls guard Ronnie Brewer about his Brew Crew Basketball camp, which is taking place this week.
In the final hour, we'll get you ready for the 2014 NBA Draft with analysis that will lead you right up to the first pick.
Don't miss it!
Dr Brewer has a discussion about racism among high school kids who have formed “light skin and dark skin” teams. Many responses from the listening audience who also spoke about how children are treated in families.
Dr. Pamela Brewer responds to questions the listeners.
Dr. Pamela Brewer talks with Author, Priscilla Boos as she discusses her love and her grief and her recovery from the loss of her husband in "Meet Me at the Bakery: My Journey through Grief and Back to Life".
As you follow this poignant story, you will find yourself moved and invigorated to live your best life - and to share Priscilla's story and book with those you care about.
Dr. Brewer talks with Dr. Ronald Daniels about many things related to mental, educational, political and social health among African Americans - particularly the impact and importance of political awareness. President of the Institute of the Black World 21st Century (IBW) Dr. Daniels envisions IBW emerging as a critical engine for empowerment of people of African descent and the oppressed in the 21st century and is devoting most of his energy to achieving that goal in what he describes as the “autumn” of his
Dr. Brewer responds to listener letters, offers resources and occassionaly offers commentary. In selected areas, Military resources are provided by a military resource specialist, Lisa Evergin.
Join Dr. Brewer and her guest, Dr Robert Wicks, Author of
Perspective - The Calm Within The Storm. In a world where living in
the moment is often considered the least desireable place to be; in a
world where allowing yourself to be fluid and compassionate is often
frowned upon, Dr. Wicks offers a way to reduce your stress, increase
your emotional strength and lighten the often anxious, negative load
so many of us carry.
Dr. Brewer talks with Nurse Rona Renner about her book, IS THAT ME
Rona knows that "being a parent is hard work! And when your child
refuses to do even the little things--like picking up their toys,
taking a bath, or getting in the car to go to school--it's easy to
become frustrated. But what if there was a gentle, effective way for
you to improve your kid's behavior without losing your cool or
raising your voice? In Is That Me Yelling? leading authority on
parenting, Rona Renner outlines effective communication strategies
that focus on your child's unique temperament.
Dr. Brewer talks with Yasmin Anderson-Smith, Founder of "Every Girl Can" (www.everygirlcan.org) about her life and the lessons/experiences of her life that led her to create "Every Girl Can."
"Every Girl Can ™ is a fun, creative, interactive program to help girls prepare to be everything
they can be. Every girl who participates fully in the program will learn how to sharpen their personal image,improve self-esteem, and self confidence and communicate the right messages. Every girl will also learn important skills in personal grooming, etiquette and
civility and how to project a positive image.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (40 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (28 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (26 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (23 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (22 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (19 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (15 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (12 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (9 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (7 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (6 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- Curious Times (6 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (5 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (5 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (4 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (4 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (4 chatters)
- Diva Spot Radio (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- Straitway (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (3 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- TamidAscended (3 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (3 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (3 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- righteoushustle (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Injustice System (1 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (1 chatters)
- TREND SETTAHS Radio (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- wego (1 chatters)