SORT BY Relevancy
Olympic gold medalist tennis player and “Biggest Loser” contestant ZINA GARRISON will be our guest to talk about being a contestant on “The Biggest Loser: Glory Days,” the new season of NBC’s hit series featuring all former athletes and premiering September 11 (8-10 p.m. ET). Zina is currently the tennis coach for top junior player Taylor Townsen.
Today (my birthday!) Margo from Nacho Mama's Blog will be sharing her reason for divorcing "The Biggest Loser" - and yes, it involves . I'll also be talking about why I think "Extreme Weight Loss" is a way better show than BL. If you think I should give the weight loss "game show" another chance, please tell me why!
ALSO...I'll be announcing the NEW PODCAST that I'm launching with Margo of Brooklyn Fit Chick (aka "other Margo") called "Book VS Movie". First episode will air right here on Blogtalk radio, August 1st. Listen at www.BlogtalkRadio.com/BookVSMovie and join us on Facebook at Facebook.com/BookVSMovie It's "Margo on Margo" action!!
Disclosure: All opinions, content, views and ideas expressed on Nacho Mama's Podcast are strictly my own and those of my guests and are presented for entertainment and informational purposes only. It is strongly advised that you consult professional guidance when considering anything discussed on Nacho Mama's Blog or Nacho Mama's Podcast. I am also not affiliated with Weight Watchers-just a regular, paying customer, folks. ALL PODCAST CONTENT Blogtalkradio.com/NachoMamasPodcast is © Nacho Mama and nachomamasblog.com, 2009-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of podcast content without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
John Lennon Exlored:#2
Join Paul Smith and Steve Champagne as they set their fun-loving, free-wheeling sights on the primarily Lennon Beatles songs "No Reply" and "I'm A Loser". Unrepentantly "John is my favorite Beatle", Paul and Steve will address the vocals, the music, the lyrics, and anything loosely associated therewith in a manner possibly best described as somewhere between laughing, crying, and "being condemned to eternal damnation for such blatantly obvious idolatry". High school and long time friend John Bard shows up to complete the John, Paul and Why didn't my mom call me George Steve Champagne.
The government wants to tell you how to properly - and safely - roast marshmallows. We ask the important questions, such as: are they trying to suck the fun out of campfires? Is this a cover so that they can realign s'mores to meet the First Lady's exacting nutrition standards? How many of the key components can one remove from a s'more before it ceases to be a s'more?
Also: How is the removal of a bacon sign like the Bowe Bergdahl prisoner exchange? And the related question: how is a vegan like a terrorist?
John Kerry's dumb tweet of the week, the latest on Ferguson, and what to do if someone you love is supporting a Romney 2016 bid.
1 Romney looks and acts presidential
2 democrats look feeble and unable to lead
3 world events make Americans want a real leader like Romney
4 Romney is great family man
5 Romney is a compassionate and religious man
6 Romney isa man of his word, unlike Obama
7 Romney will care for all americans, not just liberals and african americans like Obama does now
8 Our military will respect Romney
9 America really needs him
10 His wife is an asset and truly loves america.
Gary P. DeMarco has published two books through Rocket Science Productions.
The first, published in 2012, is the semi-autobiographical humor novel Loser. Based on all the crazy accounts of things that happen to everyday people, it starts off with a man waking up 'late' for work and rushing to get ready and to the office all before he realizes it is Saturday!
The second novel, published in 2013, is the popular sci-fi thriller, The Sleeper. The first book in a triology, The Sleeper is a mixture of sci-fi, fantasy, sword play, and dark humor about an Angel who becomes disenchanted with the rules of the Continuum. As he begins to change the course of fate of worlds and species, the other Angels must rush to stop him and preserve order.
Please enjoy this incitful interview with author Gary P. DeMarco and be sure to look for his books on RSP Launch Pad, Amazon, and B&N Nook. You can also learn more about Gary and his upcoming books and events at his website, www.garyprdemarco.com.
Post Show with Myk and Erik.
Andy's warm heart finally gets the best of him as he makes the deciscion to leave the show for good just as the show reaches nearly halk a million listeners. His fuse was fully ignited in the aftermath of the show, leading to the ultimate " quitting " of his position. The battle went on between andy and basically just andy. This is a promo of tomorrow nights show. 9/20/2014 at 11PM MST 9PM PSDT
He even went so far as to "Unlike" the shows facebook page
The Total Tutor Neil Haley will interview Biggest Loser Trainer Cara Castronuova. Neil will interview Cara to find out about her boxing career, The Biggest Loser experience, and her foundation.
A two-time Golden Gloves winner and certified trainer once ranked nationally by USA Boxing, Cara Castronuova is popularly known as one of the newest trainers on The Biggest Loser.
Castronuova was born and raised in Elmont, New York, with three younger brothers. She began boxing at the age of five in the family garage with her father, a former Marine. She also wrestled in high school and in college. She graduated from Hofstra University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in communications.
She began her boxing career as a youth boxing trainer. Soon, she started entering local bouts, winning her first fight in 2002 at the NY Empire State Games in Syracuse. She also was a volunteer for a government-funded program designed to teach troubled youth the virtues of boxing and keep them off the streets.
Later, while working as a personal fitness and boxing trainer at popular sports clubs in the New York City area, like Chelsea Piers and Gleason’s Boxing Gym, she used fighting and boxing to encourage clients to “find their warrior within.” While continuing to train clients, Castronuova kept boxing competitively, winning a pair of “Silver Gloves” in 2004, the second-place prize in the Golden Gloves competition. Determined to redeem herself, Castronuova came back one year later and won her first New York Golden Gloves championship at Madison Square Garden in 2005 in front of a televised, capacity crowd.
Tune in to American Vernacular as we tackle the hot button topics of the day and address the political, economic, social and cultural issues facing our nation from an urban perspective. Affectionately referred to as America's Favorite Angry Black Woman, Sandra Booker host this hard-hitting and no holds barred show for the most provocative hour on internet-radio.
Get involved in our "Remember in November" campaign to encourage all citizens to participate in the political process by registering to vote and VOTING in the upcoming mid-terms to ensure our democracy and make our nation a more perfect union.
Visit us online at http://www.americanvernacular.org
Devoted to truth, education, conversation and action regarding UN Agenda 21
Tonght's Show: Islam / Hispanics affect on America
Lawrence Sellin, Ph.D. is a retired colonel with 29 years of service in the US Army Reserve and a veteran of Afghanistan and Iraq. Colonel Sellin is the author of "Restoring the Republic: Arguments for a Second American Revolution ". Email email@example.com.
Andres Lazarte - A young Hispanic republican activists, a staffer on the road with the Romney Ryan presidential race in 2012 -
UN Agenda 21 is the UN agenda for the 21 century to inventory and control every aspect of human activity.
You will learn:
Nothing is random
Everything is preplanned.
All plans are designed to bankrupt America
All plans are based on lies
Learn the plans, learn how they affect you in your community and what you can do to stop them.
Join us and invited guests from all over the country to share their Agenda 21 stories.
Learn by their experiences, then call in and tell us your stories.
Be an American, the largest group of free people in the world, UNITED WE STAND.
Karen Schoen - firstname.lastname@example.org
John Estabrooks - email@example.com
Favorite radio personality, the Voice of Reason, John Bell, gives us the male perspective about the bad boys and the women who love them and who stay with them, despite the overwhelming reasons not to.
Much has been said about the Ray Rice scandal, the football superstar who punched his fiancee and dragged her out of the elevator of an Atlantic City casino. How did she handle this? What did she do? She married him!!! Millions of women stay with losers, men who abuse them. Why?
This show casts light on why somen stay with the wrong men. Listen to this show and make sure you get rid of the loser and move on with your life.
On tomorrow's show, Carla Lynne Hall, talks about the bad girls and the men who love them. John Bell jumps in and this dynamic duo put on quite a show of he said...she said... http://www.tobtr.com/s/6910811
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (163 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (145 chatters)
- John Baptist (113 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (30 chatters)
- The Dream1 (27 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (20 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (16 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (16 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (16 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (16 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (12 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (12 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (12 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (11 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (10 chatters)
- Life Conversations (8 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (8 chatters)
- 64452 (7 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (6 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (6 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- Common Ground Media Group OK (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (5 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (5 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (4 chatters)
- American White History Month (4 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (4 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Darryl James (3 chatters)
- ConversationswithDrDIvanYoung (3 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- The Program Returns (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- The 2nd Revolution (2 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (2 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (2 chatters)
- E Factor with Brenda Pearce (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- 64403 (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- CopRot Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- LinkedLocalNetwork (1 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (1 chatters)
- Hampton Blu Radio (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- Stay Bold Radio (1 chatters)
- The Cricket Show (1 chatters)
- The Final Word Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Wicked Space Radio (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (0 chatters)