SORT BY Relevancy
The Economic and Political Thought of the Roman Catholic Church. To purchase the book Ecclesiastical Megalomania at http://www.trinitylectures.org/
Guest will be Tom Friess of first amendment radio. We will be covering the subject of "redistribution of wealth" and the Vaticans Caritas in Veritate('Charity in Truth')
1. (Psychology) a mental illness characterized by delusions of grandeur, power, wealth, etc.2. Informal a lust or craving for power Explore the economic and political thought of the Roman Catholic Church, which more than ever is directing social thought and human freedom around the world. Learn how Roman Church-State power justifies the welfare state, corporativism, and feudalism all by the Vatican's official pronouncements.
Obama, Rome & The World Economy
Perhaps most significant to the Obama Administration was the Pope handing Obama his economic encyclical letter titled, Caritas in Veritate('Charity in Truth'). The pope's encyclical, which is the highest form of papal writing, called "for reform of the United Nations and financial bodies, giving them the 'real teeth' needed to tackle economic and social injustice."
Terms like"economic and social injustice" are typically associated with Marxist ideology. Meanwhile, The Brisbane Times posted an article titled: "Pope Calls for a New World Order," saying: "Pope Benedict XVI has proposed a new world political authority 'with real teeth,' possibly in place of the United Nations, to enforce an ethical financial order and end the global financial crisis."
My co host is John Daniel author of "The Grand Design Exposed" Thanks for listening
There are only 2 religions in the world, one where man is the ultimate authority and is capable through his intellect to solve all the world's problems. The other recognizes the Creator, correctly identifies His communication to us and let's it stand separate above all else and placing the ultimate authority with Him in all things past, present, and future. So who is your authority, man's intellect or the Creator's?
Not to mention other examples, is not every Christian obliged to sanctify Sunday and to abstain on that day from unnecessary servile work? Is not the observance of his law among the most prominent of our sacred duties? But you may read the Bible from Genesis to Revelation, and you will not find a single line authorizing the sanctification of Sunday. The Scriptures enforce the religious observance of Saturday, a day which we never sanctify. "The Faith of Our Fathers" by James Cardinal Gibbons Page 72 on the Question of the Sabbath Changing times and dates.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (9 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- Angelically Inspired (6 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (4 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (4 chatters)
- The SPIRIT IN YOU with Kelly McQ (3 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (2 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (2 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (2 chatters)
- Michael Vondracek (1 chatters)
- Purposed for Godliness (1 chatters)
- BlackHebrewIsraeliteRadioShow (1 chatters)
- 2 Regular Guys Talking Decoration (1 chatters)
- AboveTheFray (1 chatters)
- SQUADDDD (0 chatters)
- harmonyofbeing (0 chatters)