SORT BY Relevancy
Become a better speaker through learning important evaluation skills. Learn what to look out for in other speakers so that you can improve your own skills. Our discussion will help you to understand the importance of evaluation and critique given from a positive standpoint.
Show hosts, Suzanne Lieurance and Wendy Dewar Hughes talk about their new anthology - Sweet Christmas Love - and they offer tips for writing sweet romance. They'll be giving away e-copies of their book to those who call in during the live show.
Dataviz queen Dr. Stephanie Evergreen recently keynoted - no, ROCKED! - the 2014 ANZEA conference in Wellington, New Zealand. Jane Davidson talks to her about becoming a southern hemisphere evaluation rockstar at long last - and finds out what's the latest on qualitative dataviz!
This short (6 minute) podcast is the first of a series of four from Jane and Stephanie:
The 2014 ANZEA conference - and what's new in qualitative dataviz
Awesome reporting (the stuff that gets to the point and conveys it brilliantly)
From "eek" to "Awesome!" - expert help to totally transform your evaluation reporting
Workshops & sessions at EES & AEA - and why Obama's slides totally need an overhaul!
Stay tuned to the Genuine Evaluation podcast channel to hear all four!
15 minutes of who-knows-what about authors and maybe even their books. Lots of laughs, gossip and more laughs! Avril Ashton joins me tonight for her Romance Bookmark debut and beyond addicting erotic reads, shows us all why she's earned a place in so many readers' hearts and on their shelves! avrilashton.com Avril posts about writing, her books and more and invites us all to take a walk on the wild side. If a rich and challenging life makes for a better writer, then no one can outshine Av's talent!
On this TWO HOUR episode of "Rendezvous with Kent" "Organic Wine, The Romance Drink", Kent will be joined by a special guest from "America's First Organic Winery". We'll talk history, health benefits, wine pairings and how Organic Wine can enhance your quality of life and relationships. Don't worry, you won't need a degree to follow along with us. :-)
Whole Foods Market
Join us for Book Club Radio when we talk to the authors of the Holiday Romance Collection, Season of Magic; Vicki Batman, Cara Marsi, Merry Holly and Gerri Brousseau! Expect to hear excerpts and authors talking shop! Call in to speak with the authors!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (80 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (38 chatters)
- Field Afrikan Radio (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (14 chatters)
- Tarhaka (11 chatters)
- Bellesprit (8 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (8 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (7 chatters)
- MABIM (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (5 chatters)
- The Turbo Nerds0 (4 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (4 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (3 chatters)
- redmaryland (2 chatters)
- In the Authors Corner with Etienne (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- world street hip hop (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- Nur uz Zamaan Radio (1 chatters)