SORT BY Relevancy
Diehard Sports Radio is proud to bring you its weekly core show. We will react to and discuss the Ray Rice suspension and the backlash against NFL commissioner Roger Goodell. Is he in danger of losing his post as the commissioner of the country's top sports league? Also, why the media should cease and desist its silly coverage of Cleveland Browns' rookie quarterback Johnny Manziel. Also, previewing the AFC West & NFC West plus much, much more.
1. Does Roger Goodell play favoritism to certain teams (and players) based on the way it could effect the NFL season?
2. Do you think Roger Goodell, and the league,v alue women on a lower scale?
3. Why do you think Ben Roethlisberger's first sexual assault incident was ignored by Roger Goodell?
4. Do you think Roger Goodell will be able to ingore the Ray Rice situation like he ignores other issues? For example: Washington Redskins situation.
5. Does Keith Olbermann's makes a good point about Roger Goodell as a commissioner?
I will be discussing NFL commissioner Roger Goodell's role in the Ray Rice domestic violence fiasco as well as the hot mess that is the Atlanta Hawks with Chris Loupe and The Yard/HBCU Sports' Duane Nash. Among the questions to be answered:
1) Should Roger Goodell's ass be fired for bungling the Ray Rice case?
2) Should the Baltimore Ravens be held accountable?
3) Was Atlanta Hawks' owner Bruce Levenson's email racist or more about business?
4) What in the hell was Danny Ferry thinking?
In this episode of The Red Light Sports Rant, presented by The Red Light Sports Network, Evan Witalison and Troy Otradovec will discuss the press conference that Roger Goodell held on Friday afternoon. He admitted that he was wrong, but did his speech change your perception? Do you think that he is the one "to get the house in order"? Fasten your seat belts and put your foot on the gas, Evan and Troy will be having a passionate chat about this
1- Attorney Damario Solomon-Simmons returns to address the NFL Commish Roger Goodell and the Ray Rice fiasco.
2A- Derek Jeter retires and we celebrate the NY Yankee Captain.
2B- MLB Wildcard Playoff Preview.
3A- Eric Bledsoe stays in Phoenix and re-ups for 5 years and $70 million. Is he worth this price?
4A- NY Giants smack Washington on Thusrsday night.
4B- NY Jets lose and fans scream for Mike Vick to replace Geno Smith. Is this the right move for the Jets?
4C- Does Bill Simmons deserve to be banned for his comments on NFL Commish Roger Goodell?
4D- NFL Roundup- 4 games and the 1st quarter of the season is over. Surpises and not so near surprises....
Diehard Football Radio will examine whether Ray Rice and Roger Goodell should be permanently barred from the NFL after the damning video of Rice's attack on Janay Palmer was made public. We will also examine week 1 in the NFL and week 2 in College Football including USC & Stanford and Michigan State & Oregon. Is USC back? Can the Ducks finally win the national title after playing tough against the Spartans? Plus much, much more.
- Ray Rice, Goodell situation. Our thoughts on the domestic violence issue, should Rice be banned from the league forever? Should Goodell be fired?
- Paul George's tweets about Ray Rice
- France defeats Spain to advance to Semifinal, USA and Spain final is over with.
- NFL: WHO IMPRESSED US THE MOST IN WEEK 1 ; WEEK 2 PICKS
- FINISH TRIBUTE TO 9-11 WHERE were you 9-11-2001?
With two wonderful topics for the day how could your intrepid host on SevsDeadSerious but be overcome with joy...it's as if it was blessed to be. So they delipvered a tape to the NFL office that showed a brutal assault on a young woman by a prominent, and dare I say quite good, professional football player, one Ray Rice (what a fine piece of human shit). It is rather obvious that Ray Rice is said POS and his now wife, then puching bag, is reacting in the manner of someone who has and will continue to live with abuse (hope she someday gets help) and their punishment is the firestorm of the incident. Now we get down to Mr. Poopy Pants, Roger Goodell the commish of the NFL, the man who had a verified delivery of the tape of the incident to the NFL offices (which would include his) and know one viewed it according to the aformentioned gentleman who I believe is sitting in his own excrement. Not one single sole decided to view it...what about instant replay, a red flag for a review or maybe a refs conference w/o players but nothing. I do believe the limits of crediblility have been breached.
And after last night is it ISIS or ISIL...I believe you should know the acronym before you blow it up. Just sayin!
The NFL is suffering woes on a big scale. What should be done? Should Goodell lose his job? Should Rice be permanently banned? Should Jones lose his team? I'll explore the issues.
1A- The NY Mets extend GM Sandy Alderson and Manager Terry Collins. What should they do for next year.
1B- With Derek Jeter getting so much attention during his farwell season was he a distraction? Is he selfish as a faction of the media and fans say he is?
2A- College football player Jameis Winston is punished yet again and has to sit a portion of his teams game this past weekend. What is his deal?
3A- Is Ricky Rubio worth an extension and why are the Minnesota Timberwolves trying to max out Eric Bledsoe??
3B- Tyson Chandler says he wasn't a distraction for the NY Knicks and is a lockerroom leader. Our thoughts.
4A- Why isn't Hope Solo's situation in the media's spotlight??
5A- Roger Goodell says he's staying on as NFL commishoner while in the middle of the firestorm of Ray Rice and Adrien Peterson. Should he?
5B- An NFL player retires and gives an organ to his brother a former NFL Player.
5C- An NFL player is cut and allowed to keep his salary and is welcomed back to the NFL to keep the medical benefits for his sick daughter.
5D- NY Football roundup. Giants win and the Jets lose.
5E- NFL roundup. Will there be a QB controversy in Washington with Kirk Cousins playing well and RG3 injured again.
nd of the week is here and we have a few things to talk about
- The ongoing saga of Ray Rice, Roger Goodell, and Ravens fans
- Chipotle workers walk out
- Some issues with tax money being spent
- And Ethan's Fantasy Football talk?
There's three of us here today. We're talking all kinds of pop culture and world news
- Scotland decided it wants to remain part of the UK - what this means for us...if anything
- Ethan is turning 53, we celebrate by talking about his worst movies
- Roger Goodell spoke today, we discuss
- And Iphone6 was released today. much news there?
Join Host Live Chats
There are no live chats in progress