SORT BY Relevancy
The third Rockstar Radio broadcast once again partnered Diabetic Rockstar founder/president Christopher Thomas and Diretor of Marketing Arnie Franks as hosts. Discussion centered around Fight It! Friday and the Fight It! Campaign, Thanksgiving & the effect on blood sugars, preferred meter choice... and the smartest mouse alive who keeps avoiding CT's traps.
Featured Call Ins
Rockstar Radio included two calls, one from Rockstar member Zania and one from Angie in Arizona... Who decided it might be a good idea to tell the world about Chris' ability to look good with a purse.
--The success of Fight It! Friday
--A shout-out "Thank You" to people who helped make the Fight It! Friday a success
--How Diabetic Rockstar has evolved in just two years, and the positive influence it can have
--Thanksgiving and Traditions... and caramel cheesecake
--The mouse that won't die
--The man with a Murse.
Stay tuned to the next show on December 13 at 6pm eastern on Rockstar Radio (www.blogtalkradio.com/diabetic-rockstar)
Social network. Charity. Revolution.
Rockstars! We want you on our show! This show is going to be the intro to the Visioness & Go Passion Rockstar Interview series beginning July 31st. We are so excited to be interviewing men and women from around the world who make a difference every day.
Brian and I will talk about what we hope to achieve with this series and how it can help you be a stronger entrepreneur or better person in life. Blog talk radio has given me the strength to overcome my fear of speaking and for Brian Mauk, founder of Go Passion, it's his new public speaking platform. His dream is to be on on stage public speaker.
Love & Smiles
TNA Superstar Rockstar Spud takes your questions and discusses the new season of British Boot Camp 2 set to air on Challenge in the UK and Ireland this Fall, and the One Night Only “X Division Xtravaganza” Pay-Per-View event available beginning Friday, Aug. 1!
Join Christopher Thomas and other Diabetic Rockstars for a bi-weekly chat on all things diabetes... and all things ROCKSTAR...
The first "Rockstar Radio" show was hosted by Christopher Thomas. The show started slow as CT introduced himself and discussed some of Diabetic Rockstar's purposes, but it didn't take long for the Rockstar Attitude to take over.
Roughly 15 minutes in the first caller, Mike, chimed in. CT and Mike discussed how Rockstar has been able to reach a lot of people with a positive message, and helped many new diabetics by offering a unique home.
- Discussion with "landileigh", co-founder of The Diabetes Resource, a website that is a one-stop search shop for all diabetics and their needs
- A classic Christopher Thomas rant regarding the complete lack of awareness regarding diabetes, and World Diabetes Month, along with the failure of organizations like the ADA and JDRF to work together.
- Arnie Franks talking about the political aspects of the American Diabetes Association
- A SPECIAL call-in from former Diabetic Rockstar Vice President Dr. Bentley Gubar, who joined CT and Arnie in discussing ways that the diabetes community may be able to force change in the larger representatives and pharma companies
The first show is under our belts, and it only gets better from here... JOIN US on November 15, 2009, at 6PM eastern for the next "So You Wanna Be a Rockstar?" radio show, where we will be discussing the aftermath of World Diabetes Day
in Self Help
You Don’t have to Be a Rockstar to Succeed; The Fear of Putting Yourself "Out There"
Alina and Craig often hear this question from their EFT MBA business coaching students…"Do I really have to be a rock star to succeeded in my EFT practice?" Our answer will surprise you...tune in to find out how this common fear shows up in life and prevents you from having the thriving practice of your dreams.
Craig Weiner, DC and Alina Frank are the hosts of EFT Mastering Business Acumen Radio, creators of the affiliated EFT MBA Practitioner Success Program. They are professional speakers, authors and EFT trainers for EFT Universe (EFTU), the Alternative Healthcare Provider (AHP) network and Matrix Reimprinting (MR). Further information can be found at EFTtappingtraining.com
Join Diabetic Rockstar president Christopher Thomas, Director of Marketing Arnie Franks and other Diabetic Rockstars for a bi-weekly show on all things diabetes... and all things ROCKSTAR.
Episode 5 of Rockstar Radio will focus on New Years! The decade is OVER! What's your resolution?
Episode 5 also will feature a special guest!
Just some of the things you'll find on Rockstar Radio: In Depth, "REAL" questions/answers, discussions on managing diabetes, special guests, medical professionals, special Rockstar announcements, industry news... and quite possibly an off-the-wall tangent or two.
The show is new. Diabetes is not.
Diabetic Rockstar- Social Network. Charity. Revolution. So, You Wanna Be a Rockstar? --
Light the candles, pour your favorite beverage and cozy up next to the computer speakers...it's the Valentine's Day edition of Rockstar Radio!
Join host Christopher Thomas (Diabetic Rockstar president) and co-host Arnie Franks for another exciting edition of the radio show that has everyone talking, both diabetics (Addicts) and non (Abnormals).
We'd sit here and tell you a whole bunch of topics we have planned, but c'mon, you know by now the script gets tossed out the window on Rockstar Radio...
Make sure to tune in Sunday night, February 14, for the show--and feel free to call-in and join the fun!
This show's start time is 8 PM EASTERN, not 6 as usual
We WILL have the Chat after at 9 PM Eastern
KNS Rockstar Bio:
It’s been a long time in this music industry since you’ve seen a multi talented, male/ female duet like this. As the new age powerhouse influential dance duo that gives you a twist of conscious lyrical flows from a phenomenal female lyricist & a soulful yet aggressive hot R&Bist, this dynamic duet has a heavy hitting stage presence that is undeniable. “K-N-S” is truly a representation of real entertainment through their dynamic stage presence, energy, and creativity of being uniformed in blinged out jumpsuits and letterman jackets as a group. With the credibility of being a strong, unique, not to mention attractive binding team Keyi & Silky have proven to be in a league of their own. They are a team of vocalists, writers, lyricists, producers, and choreographers and are forming an empire to support their brand KNS ROCKSTAR which will include their musical talents/ live performances, music accessories, personal merchandising such as a clothing line, a biography & other movies, their school tour, school supplies, dolls, skateboards, and much much more.
The first Rockstar Radio, broadcast of 2010 was a special "YoungStars" episode, a show talking about diabetes and young people. Hosted by "Sugar Free Me" author Naomi Kingery, with co-hosts Christopher Thomas and Arnie Franks, the show touched on a variety of topics as the hour flew by.
A few highlights
(& some reasons you juuuust might want to listen in to a re-broadcast!)
--Arnie and Chris discussing why you should not smoke (from first hand experience)
--Naomi recounting her incredible diagnosis story, a tale of India, a coma and missionaries. Can't make that stuff up.
--YoungStars plans for the future
--Raising awareness of issues relating to young people, such as diabulemia
Download the show by clicking the file below or visiting the show's website at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/diabetic-rockstar
See you in TWO WEEKS at 6pm Eastern once again!
Tonight's show is about Rockstar Moms. Very courageous, empowering women who stand tall, grind hard, and do everything in their power to keep order! There's no place for wimpy moms here! These moms are the backbones of the family, they're stars, and THEY ROCK!
The second Rockstar Radio show came the day after World Diabetes Day; the show covered a lot of topics relating to diabetes awareness and World Diabetes Day, and featured call-ins from DR Marketing Director Arnie Franks, Mentoring Director Michael Durbin, Brenda Bell and, in a surprise call, Christopher Thomas' very own mother!
-- Christopher Thomas discussing what World Diabetes Day means to him, and how he spent the day
-- A call from CT's mom, who wished him well... And gave him a little bit of grief over cursing on the internet. Chris responded with a brief discussion on his debilitating fear of clowns, blaming it on her!
-- A passionate discussion on what the international community is doing differently than the US in spreading diabetes awareness and educating the public
-- Trying to answer the basic question: What are we doing wrong with World Diabetes Day?
What does World Diabetes Day mean to you?
How can we increase exposure for the Day?
How can we better educate the public on the differences between the types of diabetes?
TO LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Visit www.blogtalkradio.com/diabetic-rockstar OR click the file uploaded on DR and "Save As"
NEXT SHOW: SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 29 @ 6PM EASTERN
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (145 chatters)
- John Baptist (79 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (54 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (17 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (16 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (14 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- thedean (10 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (10 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (9 chatters)
- EBN Talk Radio (8 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (8 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (8 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (8 chatters)
- Omega Man (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (7 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (6 chatters)
- Tarvino (5 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (4 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (4 chatters)
- sun752 (4 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (4 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (3 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (3 chatters)
- 63489 (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- FreedomReigns (3 chatters)
- FFToolbox (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam (3 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Wicce Women (2 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Midwest LSA Expo 2014 (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Allyssa Narvaez Online (1 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Fightin Words Radio (1 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Mikeisha (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- RefJeremy (0 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (0 chatters)
- The Power Hour1 (0 chatters)