SORT BY Relevancy
Join our Youth Radio Hosts Zavier Rollins and Darion Barners with their Special Guests Shannon Nikki Keyes Founder, Editor-in-Chief at JustMYpeople LLC and Citizen Journalist/ Citizen Reporter at Worldwide Info Forum and Althea Fears Founder of By Faith Foundation Inc. as they discuss What We Do In Our Communities on Stars Clap Academy Youth Speak Out!
Tuesday 6pm-8pm EST
Call In # 646-564-9715
Join the Stars Clap Academy as we bring back the Old Time Family Christmas Atmosphere
Abdullah Haneef and LaDea Sanders will be bringing back to memory the traditions of the past and reading a classic christmas story for you and your family to enjoy just like back in the day!
What set this off was hearing more and more how Farming is under attack, not only here near where I live but all around this great country.
We can fight back or simply let them win.Why do we let East Cost Elletes tell farmers what to do? Why do we allow Big ag to dictate farming to line back accounts as farmers go out of busness>
Well I rather die on my feet then live on my knees
I have a voice I plan to use it!
Join us each Wendsday as we bring back the joy of reading a book- Our Current Book is Because of the Moon by C.J. Cutayne
Obedience is for dogs,” spouts Jay Roberts, a mischievous teen with a wicked sense of humor. Arrested for his involvement in a chop shop, Jay has two choices: go to juvenile detention or move to the impoverished Indian reservation his mother shunned fourteen years ago where his estranged grandfather will oversee Jay’s penance. Either way he won't enjoy the fruits of his latest prank "Rat-Day".
Jay doesn’t belong in the run-down village and vows to return to the city when his sentence over, if not sooner. He resents his frequently absent mother for making him move three weeks before school is over. A school where everyone calls him "Apple" for some reason. Jay goes through the motions of his community service while planning his escape. His plan to stop the school bully will either win him the respect of his peers or turn him into "apple sauce".
Keeping everyone at arms length, Jay watches with indifference as family by family, the people move away. After thousands of years on their ancestral land the villagers have given up hope of survival. Gradually Jay learns to appreciate his Grampa and the quirky tribe members. When Grampa points to Orion's belt, in the sky, Jay asks "If his belt fell down would we see a full moon?" and the two click.
Jay devises a plan to keep the village together protecting the history and tradition he is inherently a part of. When the plan threatens to fall apart can Jay reach out to the unreliable village alcoholic to pull them through?
Join Host Live Chats
- BacktoBasicsRadio (23 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (15 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (8 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (4 chatters)
- Rivers Spirit Messages (4 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (4 chatters)
- Universal Radio (4 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- DBR--DragonBallRadio (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- DontLetThemBurn (3 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (3 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (3 chatters)
- cesarsghost (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (2 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Hillbilly Express (1 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Roberts Revoluton Radio (1 chatters)
- ProphetCain (1 chatters)
- thedean (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The FIX (0 chatters)
- My Psychic Connection (0 chatters)