SORT BY Relevancy
We can all use more laughter in our lives so today I will share with you my funniest stories. I suggest you download this so you can listen to it when you need to see the funny side of life.
There is a popular response that people give whenever the standard or measure in which they live by is called into question as it relates to God’s standard for righteousness. Specifically when a person misses the mark and falls short their response is “God knows my heart!”
This is a true statement indeed; however we must go below the surface and really examine what this means. Many people have taken 1 Samuel 16:7 applied it incorrectly to their lives as it relates to sin and the condition of their heart.
Join in with us on Prayers in the Night at 11:30 pm est. as we discuss this topic.
My Alien Mojo talked to Diane Green live from their recording studio in Manila, Philippines.My Alien Mojo plays roots rock based music, with elements of 1970s soul and 1980s synth-pop. They’re currently recording a 10-track album which showcases those elements. Common group influences include the Beatles, U2 and Duran Duran.The band is a re-union of the 1990s band Aftershool, which released an album in 1996 - Sleeping With The Lights On (BMG-Musiko label). Keyboardist Willy Villa, Bassist Gerard Jovellanos, Guitarist Rodel Kalalang and Vocalist
Hi, I'm Ellie Mae and I am eleven years old. I am going to be the host for the show Blessings of the Heart. Today you are going to learn about why I wanted to begin this program and I get to introduce you to my Amazing Family, plus much more! I can't wait...so join us for an incredible journey...
Kids and adults put on a mask and costume for Halloween. Almost all of us put on a mask our whole life and present a fake version of ourselves. We have been vulnerable and had somebody take advantage of us when we presented our true self and then we have had our heart broken. The pain of a broken heart was so intense that many of us won't let anybody else in. Today we are going to discuss using our intuition as a warning when to pull our true self in. Be true to yourself and let people think whatever they want of you ( they are anyway). Terry Cole Whitaker wrote the book; "What You Think of Me is None of my Business".
As children many of us were taught not to hurt other people's feelings and therefore we stuffed our feelings. We will discuss what our true self looks like and what our fake self looks like and where to start to reveal our true self.
This show used to be on the Joy Cafe Network. From now on it is: blogtalkradio.com/jimbrownspeaker
in Rock Music
Let's Talk Rock with Colin & Marty. Music, Memorabilia, and Mystery Guests Authentic Rock and Roll stories you won't hear anywhere else. Colin and Marty have toured the world with some amazing artists. You'll hear powerful performances and interviews from rock and roll legends. Discover really RARE records. PLUS! You'll laugh like crazy!
Join Host Live Chats
- Pine Ridge Warriors (75 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (30 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (28 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (22 chatters)
- Outcry Radio (16 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (11 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (11 chatters)
- Late Night Leos (8 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (8 chatters)
- OCG (7 chatters)
- The Pink Atheist (7 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (7 chatters)
- Redneck Herps (7 chatters)
- OPWR (6 chatters)
- Reader Tash (5 chatters)
- BigDawg Music Radio (5 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (4 chatters)
- Funny to the Moon (4 chatters)
- 1 Union 801 TheWebcast (4 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (3 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- SunriseDawn (3 chatters)
- The Approach with the 3Kings (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Weekend Block (1 chatters)
- KennethLocklin (1 chatters)