SORT BY Relevancy
It's the third Wednesday of the month so you know what that means. It's the Wednesday Rewind featuring the Chancellor of Soul, Mike Boone! This week's featured artist will be the wonderful Roberta Flack.
Internationally hailed as one of the greatest songstresses of our time, GRAMMY Award winning Roberta Flack remains unparalleled in her ability to tell a story through her music. Her songs bring insight into our lives, loves, culture and politics, while effortlessly traversing a broad musical landscape from pop to soul to folk to jazz.
The best selling book on Amazon Dolphins and Whales Forever is a collabration with 20 authors, many of which are all over the world. Takara and Roberta and doing a tour that involves coming to Florida and Alabama to see me and we will be discussing Dolphins, Whales and our experiences with the book, and the dolphins. It will be fun and informative. Roberta has worked with the dolphins in captivity and Dr. John Lilly in the keys and Takara is a life coach with amazing dolphin skills. I am so excited to have a conversation with them both. Join us!
Pioneer, CA – There are times in all our lives when something urges us to achieve something more or leap forward in a new direction. For many people, the most difficult part is finding what that dream is. So what is your dream? What would you go after if there were no obstacles? And how do you utilize what is within you to create something new?
Roberta Pickett is a certified coach, public speaker, trainer and the founder of Roberta Pickett Coaching & Training, specializing in developing individuals to become inspired and empowered leaders. With over 20 years in management and leadership, Roberta integrates her intuition with her training and organizational leadership expertise to bring insight, integrity, and energy to her work.
“I coach and train leaders who want to blaze an extraordinary trail of achievement and fulfillment with peace and joy,” says Roberta. “It’s so much easier when you have a support structure along the way. Athletes and performers do it all the time because they recognize how important a support structure is to utilize your full potential.”
According to Roberta, one of the most important ways a coach can support their client is to ask powerful questions that help the client to look within themselves to find their own answers and the direction to take the next step. She says when we find our own answers it’s more empowering than when someone just tells us what to do.
“People are looking for something more in their life,” says Roberta. “More balance, more fulfillment, more success, more happiness. So coaching is about being honest and direct in a loving way. As their coach, I guide them to identify their strengths, to create a vision and figure out the steps to move toward that vision. I challenge them, acknowledge them, and encourage them as they go through the process.”
Roberta Perry has been a key personality in the development and growth of the themed entertainment and leisure entertainment industries for over 20 years.
She's worked with global brands including 20th Century Fox, Cirque du Soleil, Paramount Creative Services, The WOW Factor, and Coca Cola among many others helping them create the experiences that wow their customers.
Among her keys to success? In this show she'll give you a new perspective on relationship building and cherishing.
All this from an introvert who has helped build multi-million dollar businesses as well as associations with throusands of members world-wide.
Join us for "Breakthrough Directions" as guests share their secrets for building relationship capital, relationship marketing and internet marketing strategies, and offline & online business systems that have created huge success for thriving businesses.
In between episodes, you can get help any time you need it through the FREE DirectionsU "30-Day IM Challenge" that walks you through applying the internet marketing strategies and online business systems, and the Breakthrough Academy "GOLD Program" for growing a thriving business. They show you how to apply what you learn about on the show to YOUR business, step by step!
Host of "Coach and the Kid" Brayden Flack joins the show as we dive into topics regarding quarterback Johnny Manziel and also talk about the NBA Playoffs.
Marco and Roberta have the best resource on Puglia you'll find. Their site beautifulpuglia.com helps you discover Puglia and plan your trip start to finish. You'll find tips on where to stay, where to go, what to eat, and things to do.
This neatly organized and easy to use site will help you understand why Puglia is becoming one of the hottest regions of Italy.
Imagine visiting the Trulli or Alberobello, soaking in the sun of the pristine beaches, eating Panzerotti, orichiette with broccoli rabe and anchovies, sipping glasses of Negroamaro, Primitivo, or Locorotondo, visiting the sun-soaked white stone towns that hug the coastline as the sea and village mingle with daily life.
This bread-basket region of Italy produces most of the Italian olive oil we all love so much and the ancient, wise olive trees are everywhere.
Visit beautifulpuglia.com, plan your visit, rent a car and get to it.
is an off-the-charts month a skill?....
Catcher is maybe not so deep....
Tag Line- Master Your Confidence Influence and Connections
Home- Thank you for stopping by and connecting with Audrey L. Woodley for personal and professional digital needs. We host monthly workshops, seminars, expo's such as "Embrace Your Beauty" and "The Beauty of Business" to network, promote, and build partnerships through our social media platforms. Entrepreneur's , Author's, and Image Consultants partner with us to leverage your professional brands.
June is the month to celebrate our most memorable black artists from jazz, blues, cabaret, pop, rap, etc. Don't hesitate to let me know what artist you want to hear. When I am on the air you can call in at 347-426-3751. You can even email at firstname.lastname@example.org, tweet @tday60, Facebook @The Bright Side with Tekneshia.
Studies have shown that writing for 15 or 20 minutes a day for four consecutive days can have a healing effect. It can help those dealing with illness or a transition or even help someone get to know themselves a little better. You can leave your mark, reveal your accomplishments or explain the obstacles that led you to where they are today. In Dr. Roberta Temes, “How to Write a Memoir in 30 Days” (Reader’s Digest, 2014), she provides readers with day-by-day instructions for creating and publishing their own personal story. This book can turn anyone into an author of their own life, helping readers learn how to become a memoirist in a short period of time. Whether the memoir is for yourself, family and friends, or the entire world, Temes explains the framework for creating and editing your very own piece of work.
Join me in conversation with Dr. Roberta Temes. Dr. Roberta is an accomplished author, editor and writing instructor, as well as a seasoned psychotherapist and psychology faculty member. She lectures around the country at corporate meetings, medical conferences and health spas. Dr. Temes' newest book is How to Write a Memoir in 30 Days.
This episode focuses on the impact of your thought life on your Divine success and effectiveness. One of the principles that the Bible teaches us is that we must manage our thoughtlife with purposefulness and intensity. In the Old Testament, we are told to guard our hearts and in the New Testament, this is taught as "thinking on these things" and "having the mind of Christ". The world has a diluted, less transformative version of this called "positive thinking" or "positive affirmations". There are loads of "gurus" -- New Age, New Thought & semi-Christian, teaching these half-truths derived from Scriptural truths. As Christian business leaders, our weapons are not carnal but they are mighty through God to the pulling down strongholds. So we have much more at are disposal.
Listen this Saturday at 6:30 pm to learn about the strongholds that may be hindering your business progress, success and effectiveness. Glean powerful Biblical truths that will transform you, your life and subsequently your business through the renewing of your mind.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (73 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (32 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (23 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (22 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (20 chatters)
- in5d (20 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (13 chatters)
- The Portal (10 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (10 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (10 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- Conservative Report (7 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (6 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (6 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (6 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (6 chatters)
- BITEradio me (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Rifleman (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (4 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (4 chatters)
- Table of Truth (4 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (3 chatters)
- Nature Has All The Answers (3 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (3 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (3 chatters)
- Undead Randy (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- VERSATILERADIO (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- DungeonCrawlersRadio (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- Lawful Remedies with Tony Davis (2 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- thedean (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)
- RadicalFaithMin (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Radio Random Network (1 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- L A STEEL SHOW (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)