SORT BY Relevancy
Ben Moore of PantherTalk.com is joined by the Atlanta Journal Constitution's Doug Roberson to discuss Cheryl Levick's exit, the potential of the Georgia State Athletics Director job, thoughts on the attractiveness of the position at this point and the potential for Ben Moore Field at Panther Place.
Today on Rodney Perry Live it's Music Monday! This week we welcome Havok Jones and Eric Roberson. Tune in on Monday, August 11, 2014 at 2 PM EST.
Rodney Perry Live is a show consisting of all arts and entertainment. Everything from comedy and politics to music and acting. Rodney covers it all with a comedic slant.
Tune in each and every Monday at 2pm EST www.blogtalkradio.com/rodneyperrylive to check out "Rodney Perry Live" on internet radio: Call in number: (718) 305-6383.
Next on A Priceless Perspective we will be welcoming special guest, Ja'el "The Great" Roberson, singing, songwriting, actress and Professor at Spelman, where she teaches Public Speaking, is on a mission and serves as an example to the world that despite life’s obstacles, you have the power to become who you were born to be. Through her personal experience, she is able to speak about the importance of education, self esteem, character and hope.
E251: Jeff Nicholson, Stormgate, Jason Roberson, Larry Wilson
He started off start off playing the drums for his older brothers' singing group, "Cash", in the 80's. Then he moved on to form other singing groups before forming one of the hottest independent R&B groups in Cleveland during the 90's and early 2000s, Smooth Approach. Known for hits such as "Never Enough" and "You Got It", Jeff Tight and Smooth Approach gained fans and hearts wherever they went. After Smooth Approach decided to explore seperate ventures, Jeff Tight created his own music production company, Executive Hits Entertainment, and started creating and producing some of the best independent music, artists and groups that Cleveland and the U. S. have seen and heard. Tune in as he joins me live in the studio to talk about his career in the music business, as well as some of what he is doing now. You can call in with your questions and comments at (914)338-0665. You can also watch us live in the studio on UStream at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/who-has-the-power-radio-network.
Ashlee Nicole Roberson ... born March 13, 1988 in Las Cruces, N.M. ... daughter of John and Lisa Roberson ... both parents attended New Mexico State University where her dad played basketball and her mom played volleyball ... has six younger siblings, Amber, Andre, Arielle, Anthony, Aaliyah and Arianna ... hobbies include playing basketball and talking on the phone ... majoring in human development and family studies.
As a child, a vision was birthed in the spirit of Brandon Roberson, and that vision included the ministry of praise and worship. And from a young age, that vision has been coming to past. From singing and teaching before large audiences, performing on Christian television programs, recording and composing his own music, Brandon has been traveling throughout the midwest touching the lives of others. With a humble spirit and a Davidic grace, God has called him as a voice in this generation. Favor with God and man has opened doors for Brandon to be featured in concerts and events with various Christian industry artists, such as CeCe Winans, Mary Mary, Israel Houghton & New Breed, Deitrick Haddon, Smokie Norful, Kari Jobe, Ricardo Sanchez, Phil Tarver, Shekinah Glory Ministry, Trent Cory, and Freddy Rodriguez among others. He has also opened in worship for national leaders such as Dr. Creflo Dollar, Bishop TD Jakes, Andrew Wommack, Gloria Copeland, Dr. Bill Winston, and Dr. Cindy Trimm to name a few. The vision that God has given Brandon not only includes impacting nations through pure uncompromised praise and worship
LaTavia Marie Roberson is a 2x Grammy Award winning singer-songwriter-actress respectfully known as an original member of super girl-group Destiny's Child. An entertainment industry veteran since childhood, LaTavia landed her first national campaign as the face of [girl's hair product brand] "Just For Me" at age 8! That same year she became fast friends with a young Beyoncé Knowles whom she'd met during auditions for an all girl ensemble forming in Houston, TX. After both girls made the cut, they were encouraged to invite friends to rehearsals for additional tryouts. Overhearing her classmate Kelendria [Rowland] singing a Whitney Houston tune one day, found a wide eyed LaTavia instantly encouraging her friend to audition. Several months later Beyoncé extended similar invitations to her classmate Letoya Luckett, and the rest became history. As the ensemble developed quite a bit of evolution followed: lineup, moniker and management changes eventually morphed the group into a foursome the world would come to know as Destiny's Child. The girl’s years of hard work and determination paid off in the form a major record deal with Sony/Columbia Records. Destiny’s Child’s first 2 albums earned LaTavia extensive singer/songwriter credits & garnered #1 hits like “Bills, Bills, Bills" & "Say My Name". LaTavia is now currently an new cast member for "R&B Divas: Atlanta.
This show is what the word "Ta-Da" why Webster put it in his book! We'll start with my (an many) personal recovery 'guru' Dr. Samanatha Backhaus, and end with my personal (again, an many) friend Micheal Roberson; a very recent TBI Survivor.
Samantha L. Backhaus, Ph.D. is a Clinical Neuropsychologist at the Rehabilitation Hospital of Indiana’s comprehensive outpatient brain injury Neuro Rehab Center. She works with and directs an interdisciplinary rehabilitation team to assist individuals with reintegration. Her passion is working with families as well, with the overall goal of the survivor achieving positive long-term outcome following brain injury. Dr. Backhaus developed a 20-week treatment intervention, the Brain Injury Coping Skills Group (BICS) that won the 2009 McDowell Award for Best Presentation presented by the American Society for Neurorehabilitation and American Congress of Rehabilitation. She has completed several evidenced-based studies investigating this treatment and won Healthcare Hero Finalist in her community in 2011 for her work in traumatic brain injury and neurorehabilitation. She is asked to teach this intervention to clinicians throughout the rehabilitation field, both nationally and internationally. She also developed a Peer Mentoring Program for brain injury survivors and family members, and directs a support group called Bridging the Gap, specifically designed to meet the needs of families and survivors of BI. Currently, Dr. Backhaus is the primary investigator in developing a new program, in collaboration with other professionals, on improving marital quality and satisfaction after brain injury, Couples CARE (Coping and Relating with Empathy).
Micheal Roberson is a good man, who switched his life away from Canal Town, where he met many more friends - sans one idiot. Listen in with Mike and I, he'd like to say Hello.
Welcome Israel Roberson to the show with Organo Gold multiple products to allow you to deposit health back into your body feel good while you make money. We are exposing building economy and health at the same time. WOW
1. Why try to build wealth if you can spend the money or help someone?
2. Come and learn about drinking coffee but healthy coffee, tea , and other products
Israel Roberson business owner of Organo Gold My BP normally ran 134/86 after a month of drinking the coffee it dropped it to 119/73.
Today we will enjoying some good Gospel Music from two local Gospel Artist from Madison, FL Bro. Desmond J. Roberson and Minister Roshanda Denson and we will have a Special Guest. Today well be interviewing a native of Madison, FL. He is a Author and Gospel Artist. Bro. Desmond J. Roberson will be our guest. He will be talking about his new released book "From Triumph to Tribulation the Inspirational Story of Tammy Monlyn" and also the Upcoming Release of his new album called Inspire.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- John Baptist (102 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (35 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Randomness with Robert Boner Again (23 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (20 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- Odwirafo (14 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (13 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (13 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- canadianglen (11 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (8 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (8 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (8 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (5 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (5 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (5 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (5 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (5 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (3 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- MSL Rules No BS League Talk Show (2 chatters)
- JasonAdams3 (2 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- YenYang (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Little Show (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Exchange (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)