SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome to the Women of Golf Show!
Joining Cindy & I this week, Renee Skidmore - Symetra Tour Player & Big Break - Florida.
Later, we interview : Katherine Roberts - Founder and President, Yoga for Golfers®
Here's a little about Katherine:
For more than a decade, Katherine has been a leader and an innovator in the world of golf fitness. Her unique and highly effective approach to golf conditioning is a fusion of Western bio-mechanical science and Eastern mind/body conditioning that increases performance for serious sports athletes and golf enthusiasts of all levels.
Katherine’s work has been profiled by USA TODAY, The NY and LA Times, The National Post, Golf Magazine, Golfweek, US Airways Magazine, and Asian Golf Monthly. As a Golf Magazine Fitness Panel expert and a regular contributor to The Golf Channel, she has appeared on The Turn, The Big Break, Your Game Night, How Low Can You Go, and Game ON! Her golf fitness series, Swing Fault Solutions, continues to air in The Golf Channel’s international markets. She is the producer of nine DVDs and author of the ground-breaking book Yoga for Golfers (McGraw-Hill). Her second book, Swing Flaws and Fitness Fixes, was co-authored with Top-100 Golf Instructor, Hank Haney.
Join Cindy & I this Tuesday Morning at 9:00 AM EST at www.blogtalkradio.com/womenofgolf
Don't Miss A Very Special Recap In "The Candy Shop" As Former Guest, Latisha Robb Returns To Explain Her Recent Effort To Heal The Community. Listen In As We Peel Back The Layers Of Our Collective Experiences As A Community And Discuss "The Raw Onion". Plus, The Hottest Music On And Off Radio.
Of Course, Benji Vanderpump Has Your "Fashion Talk", DJ Stops By For Some "SportsChat" & J-Write of BE Magazine Drops The "Entertainment Rundown".
Get Your Sweet Fix Here!
Original Football Guru
Join Chris "Original Football Guru" Bellina and guests at 9pm ET/6pm PT as they discuss NFL and Fantasy Football and also answer NFL and Fantasy Football questions that you may have.
* Roger Staubach says he wouldn't want Greg Hardy on his team
* Cowboys work out players
* Adrian Peterson says he is skipping Vikings' OTAs
* Will Tim Tebow make Eagles roster
* Could Tyrod Taylor start at QB for Buffalo Bills
* Rams invite Army Vet Daniel Rodriguez to tryouts
* Randy Moss attends cancer survivor's graduation
* Ray McDonald arrested on domestic violance charge
* Mike Shanahan says injuries are not reason RG3 struggles
* Guru's predictions: Week #1 of the NFL Regular season
* Top 3 fantasy players in the AFC East / North / South / West
* Top 3 fantasy players in the NFC West / South / North East
To listen to the show, go over to www.SportzAddix.com and click on the live radio player or to listen or be part of the show, simply dial 646-378-1303
MR MYKE ROBB CEO & FOUNDER OF MJR TALENT MANAGEMENT OF ATLANTA GA Shares his journey & thoughts of Empowerment with
BOBBY DARYL MCGIRT HOST OF THE MCGIRT SHOW ON BLOGTALKRADIO.COM/THEMCGIRT
Join Host Live Chats
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- Success Freaks (6 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Hoshaiah Israel (5 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (4 chatters)
- WHYT Radio (1 chatters)
- Ice Cream Convos (1 chatters)
- In the Pickle Barrel (1 chatters)
- Red River Radio (1 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (1 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (1 chatters)