SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome to this live business talk show from Las Vegas. On this episode, host Lori Wilk interviews Monica Plaxton-Garin about risk management and tips every business owner needs to know. Join our live call-in programming 347-237-5638 . http://www.loriwilk.com http://Xeeme.com/loriwilk
Sue Allon launched Allonhill with a mission to reinvent the mortgage due diligence industry. Prior to Allonhill, she introduced credit risk management to the mortgage industry when she launched The Murrayhill Company in 1997. At Price Waterhouse, and Coopers & Lybrand she was a manager in the asset resolution practice.
Larry and Michele have been with The Nathan Group, An Independent Assoicate of Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc. for 10 1/2 years and are Executive Directors with the company.
They have received the designation of Certified Identity Theft Risk Management Specialists.
...Paid Legal Services they are in a select group of 350 associates who have earned the prestigious Ring for "Making A Difference" ...
There is more to Product Management than just building and launching new functionality to the market. At some point the product will need to contrbute to the business too. In this weeks Brainrant Natalie Yan-Chatonsky speaks with Roy McBurney to discuss the Business Management of Products.
Can you explain what is meant by the business management of products? What might some of the activities be when we undertake the business management of product? Why is business management of the product important? Is it the job of the Product Manager to do this? If we’re not doing it now, how can we start? To keep up with brainmates follow us on:
Web: www.brainmates.com.au Facebook: www.facebook.com/brainmates Twitter: @brainmates YouTube: www.youtube.com/brainmates Slideshare: www.slideshare.net/brainmates [Music supplied by Opuzz Music Library]
Brainrants from Brainmates Inaugural Show with Adrienne Tan, Nick Coster and Natalie Yan-Chatonsky "New and Old Product Management", language was raised at the 2013 Product Management Festival in Zurich. 1. Is there such a thing as Old and New Product Management? 2. Why is this language emerging? 3. What does it mean for the Product profession? 4. What benefits does it drive? 5. What are the issues when we use this language? http://www.brainmates.com @brainmates music "Hurricane" intro courtesy of @BlameSally
Greg Geracie, President of Actuation Consulting, will discuss the newly available ProdBOK, The Product Management Body of Knowledge!
For the last three years approximately sixty of the industry’s leading product professionals banded together and contributed to the development of the ProdBOK Guide. The goal? To distill a collaborative cornerstone that can be built upon to ensure that the product management profession better supports the needs of the product community at large.
Learn about managing products to success at Product Bootcamp San Francisco Oct 10-12! http://bit.ly/14ZagOP
Oct 10: workshops re: competitive space & Lean startup way. http://bit.ly/14SMcaC
Oct 11 Startup Product Summit SF2 lightning talks w/experts & practitioners.http://bit.ly/1bvsOFm
Oct 12 Product Camp San Francisco! true community unconference: You propose topics & present http://pcampsf.com
There are a number of lifestyle changes that can be made, but studies show that by doing this one simple thing, women can lower their breast cancer risk by 14 percent.
About Your Host:
Jessie Blair-Myrie, CHHC, AADP
Anas Bahsas is Head of product management Toyota - Telematics in Saudi Arabia at Abdul Latif Jameel Company. He has more than 10 years of experience in Software management for enterprise , has been head of project management office and led large software implementation projects in his company.
Anas traveled from Saudi Arabia to attend Product Bootcamp SF, Startup Product Summit SF2 and ProductCampSF October 10-12, 2013
The 2013 ALA Law Firm Financial Management Conference takes place August 22-24 in Los Angeles, CA. Learn new ideas, techniques and outlooks to improve your firm's performance and results. In addition to top-notch educational sessions, attendees will have the opportunity to grown and expand their professional network.
Kate Harms, 2013 Conference Chair, tells us more about this event and why someone should attend.
BUSINESS CREDIT RADIO welcomes back nationally renowned business coach BARRY ELMS. This exciting and dynamic new program will show you how to maximize performance and secure a rewarding career in this very challenging economy.
• How to outperform everyone
• How to be organized and efficient
• How to set realistic and challenging goals
• How to be motivated to peak performance
• How to be a strong and effective negotiator
• How to develop great relationships with customers and colleagues
During this exciting, fun filled program Barry Elms will share with you how to make the most of your chosen career, enabling you to earn respect from your colleagues, build strong relationships with customers and clients, achieve maximum results and reap the rewards of a successful career.
*Maximize Results *Improve relationships *Create more Solutions
BUSINESS CREDIT RADIO is sponsored by the Credit Management Association (CMA) and Commercial Credit Management Associates LLC (CCMA)
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (127 chatters)
- Yada (38 chatters)
- Omega News (35 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (26 chatters)
- ENC HS SPORTS (21 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (18 chatters)
- Omega Man (17 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- Red Fox Blogger with Kel (14 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (13 chatters)
- Straitway (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (10 chatters)
- PatriotResistance (10 chatters)
- reactionariez (9 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- BITEradio me (7 chatters)
- Body of Christ (7 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (7 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (6 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (6 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (6 chatters)
- NDB Media (5 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- nXphase Records (4 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Kawakab (3 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (2 chatters)
- Dariaanne (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Unmasked with Authoress Lyle (2 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (2 chatters)
- The Advise Show (2 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (2 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (2 chatters)
- The Rainbow Bridge (1 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (1 chatters)
- Sister LaTeta (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Fins Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (1 chatters)