SORT BY Relevancy
This episode of Wrestling It Factor Radio our roundtable will preview Wrestlemania 31.Will discuss our predictions and thoughts of Wrestlemania matches. The Ghost of Jimmy Snuka girl friend lol, Empire TV Series and much more. Hosted by Wayne Benitez, Yolanda Gimmicks, Jahaziel Perez, and Tommy 2 chips.
in Pop Culture
Kindness Curator. Travel Inspirer. Animal Advocate
Jessica Blotter is founder & CEO of Kind Traveler, a journalist, and an animal welfare advocate. I'll be interviewing her for one hour. She'll be discussing her passions and how we can use travel for the good of all mankind.
Many people think the stock market is very risky, or that it is just a form of gambling. Martha Stokes CMT will explain how a beginning or novice investor can dramatically reduce risk, eliminating the fear of losing all of their hard earned savings. There are 5 simple steps all new investors need to learn in order to avoid common costly mistakes and losses. Learn how to make your first investment profitable so that you start with a strong understanding of the what, when, where, how, and why of stock investing.
Check out Martha’s Market Blog FREE
Health risk assessments form the backbone of many wellness programs. Their aim? Provide employers with meaningful data for designing and evaluating wellness programs and provide employees with meaningful data for assessing and tackling individual health risk.
The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation reports in its 2014 Employee Health Benefits Survey that 33% of firms (small and large) offer employees the opportunity to complete an assessment. More than half of these firms offer enticements to boost employees' completion rate, including financial incentives. A much smaller percentage makes completion of an assessment a requirement for benefits enrollment or the lack of participation in a wellness program a penalizable offense when an assessment identifies health risks.
The questions these assessments ask and their voluntary nature when incentives and penalties are used has raised questions within the EEOC, resulting in a number of suits.
This show delves into the intent and value of health risk assessments with guest Dr. Peter Mills, co-founder of nGage Health, an organization specifically focused on creating patient engagement and health management solutions for healthcare providers in order to help them address the new challenges brought by health care reform. Peter was a founding team member at global health management consultancy vielife, acquired by CIGNA in 2006. He has also worked extensively with Minneapolis-based RedBrick Health, helping create some of their market-leading health management solutions.
It's the Colts vs. Patriots with the right to go to the Super Bowl on the line in this week's Romero Factor. Romero will break down everything you need to know and tell you what the Colts have to do to pull off the upset. Can T.Y Hilton get seperation vs. the Patriots secondary? Can Andrew Luck take Indianapolis to the Super Bowl? Find out on this special Championship edition of the Romero Factor!
This week's episode needs no introduction. Romero discusses the biggest matchup of the NFL Divisional Playoff weekend in-depth from a unique perspective and gives you his prediction on the other 3 games for the weekend. All this plus your calls on this week's Romero Factor!
Tune in Every Monday Night from 8:00-9:00pm CST with Kendrick and Kalcey Gordon on The Success Factor!
The Success Factor is based on attracting, achieving and maintaining success in a family setting, whether it is i business, finance, relationship or spiritual. The aim is to reach those who feel that there is more to life than what their current situation has afforded them.
Tonight's Show Discussion: "When Your Dreams Come A-Callin"
You can like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter @
Kendrick Gordon @KendrickG97
Kalcey Gordon @kalcey
This week Romero takes a look at the big matchup between the Indianapolis Colts and Dallas Cowboys. Also, Romero will tell you what the Colts have to do in order to make a long playoff run. All this plus your calls on this week's Romero Factor!
The interview of former WWE,and WCW superstar Jim Powers.Hosted by Wayne Benitez.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (14 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (13 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (12 chatters)
- We Built That Network (12 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (10 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (8 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (3 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (3 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- TIS Network (2 chatters)
- Roger Taylor (2 chatters)
- Papa CE (2 chatters)
- The Prophetic Hour (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- Essence Of My Love (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- Awakened BEloved Community (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (0 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (0 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (0 chatters)