SORT BY Relevancy
Bringing you controversey since August 30th! Tonight most of the show will be devoted to the passing of Steelers Coach Chuck Noll and Game 5 Stanley Cup Finals.
On today's show we joined Brazil in mourning for lost star Neymar. Brazil did progress to the semifinal beating Colombia 2-1. They will meet Germany who looked good in a 1-0 win over neighbors France. We also previewed today's matchups of Belgium vs. Argentina and Costa Rica vs. Netherlands.
Guess what day it is? Guess what day it is? Hump Day After Dusk Wednesday! Ceddy J chats up randomeness and shares some of his crazy and is showing love to King of Pop, Michael Jackson who departed Earth towards the heavens 5 YEARS AGO!
Check Out Our Sponsor at: http://audibletrial.com/CeddyJ
What's going on in the world today?
What's the craziest news story today?
You have questions about life, love, social or political?
WHACKY WEDNESDAYS IS WHERE YOU NEED TO BE!!!!
Life a bit crazy?
Need something to vent about?
Want some feedback on an issue that's be plaguing you?
You wife/husband or significant other pissing you off?
Kids driving you crazy?
Want to kill your boss?
What's your dilemma?
COME TO REAL TALK FOR OPEN DISCUSSION AND LET'S TALK ABOUT IT...
Listener dial-in number: (347) 205-9571
Real People + Real Conversation = REAL TALK....
Special Editiion of WTH she said Tuesdays ( We apologize for the technical difficulties during the show tonight)
Special Tribute to my Sons Father "Johnathan Corey Youngblood"
What is expected once a loved one passes away?!
Children without parents by Force not by Choice.
Hosted by @BrwnbabyCoco and @MissEP_Ciara
Music Mix by: @DJ_TruStory
Talking about the latest news that has caught our eye. With the great and by great I mean awful lobbyists we have out there, politicians that fumble over their lives and laws they are trying to enact. Along with any other news story we find interesting we can debate about or just flat out rip to shreads. Hilarious, insightful and quite possibly offensive.
THIS IS A QUOTE FROM DR.VALENTINE to a" (Sister. I have stated, and will continue to state, that I challenge anyone to REFUTE what I have presented about Islam. They could do so in their OWN forums, just as I did. I have also stated that I would only debate MY PEERS! Dr. Wesley Muhammad and Dr. Ali Muhammad are "faith-ists" who will argue their BELIEFS in Islam, and not the evidence I have presented. For example, to this day, with all their rantings about my "Ghetto Scholarship", neither one has yet to address my point by point exposition where I historically, technically and visually showed Islam's direct plagiarism and rip-off of the ancient religion of Shiva. My sista, when the time comes, IF I feel like diverting my precious time to give credibility to men who wish to continue to promote alien, antiquated, mind-controlling, dogmatic, mind-traps like the 3 purveyors of "Theo-psychotic" behaviorisms around the world (Judaism, Christianity and Islam), I will. But to tell you the truth, if you do your OWN research on Youtube, you.") he is another quote"As I made mention to the brother, this subject is a very sensitive one to us as Diasporic Africans here in Amexum. I also made mention in my latest lecture that I literally held on to this information for a period of 7 years, waiting for the most appropriate time to present it to a more mature, conscious and open-minded people. " http://kemetaphysics.blogspot.com/
DJ MLK was born Marlon LaTodd King and even though his name denotes royalty, his beginnings were humble. “I’m a country boy from Washington, GA. It’s a small town an hour from Atlanta. But, growing up there taught me to get it.” This is a lesson DJ MLK learned well because “in Atlanta, you’ve got to keep yourself very busy.” To that end, DJ MLK holds court over 100,000 party goers 7 days a week by spinning at various clubs throughout the city. As a result, “I’m able to play all types of music from hip-hop to dance to Top 40 giving me a lot of flexibility.” This adaptability works well for DJ MLK as it gives him the ability to rock corporate events including those for Heineken, Ciroc, and Hennessey.
In between the numerous gigs, DJ MLK manages upcoming writers and producers under the Life Without Music umbrella. Plus, he collaborates with Black Bill Gates and DJ Scream along with the Hood Rich family to create a mixtape circuit with a reach numbering in the tens of thousands headlined by artists such as T.I. of whom DJ MLK is also the official road DJ for.
“Thanks to this blessing, I’ve been all over the world and on national TV shows such as VH1’s ‘Story-Tellers,’ BET’s ‘Rip The Runway’ and ‘106 & Park,’ in addition to ‘Live from Rockefeller Plaza’ in NYC for New Year’s!” Also, DJ MLK fills multiple positions throughout Grand Hustle from mixshow promotions to the street team. And he has a grasp on the future via his digital music promotions site ugotwaxx.com.
DJ MLK works so hard he coined the phrase, “goodnight don’t exist in Atlanta.” Now thanks to his branding, marketing skills and the 60,000+ followers of his twitter (@DJMLK), Facebook (DJMLK), Instagram (DJMLK) , his phrase is the official hashtag of the streets.
Join us for 2 hours at 10 PM Eastern.
Barbara DeLong is a Spiritual Intuitive, Author and so much more.
She hosts the Blogtalk Radio show Night Light and created her own oracle card deck called The Cosmic Deck of Initiation.
She has had some amazing experiences and provides seekers with excellent readings.
If you have not yet experienced a past life reading or a “let er rip” reading by Barbara, call in and be amazed.
Check out Barbara’s website and her show, as well as a documentary called Secrets of the stones by clicking these links,
Bustin Out Radio is airing a Tribute to Lil Bobby TrapMoney Hatch and all of our Fallen Brothers and Sisters in the streets!
Tune in as M.A.R.E.(Mr. All Redd Everythang) Chimes in on Leadership In The Hood as we strive to make our Communities safer, stronger and more aware.
Guest commentary from reputable figures within the industry like WMRM's CEO Bruse Wane, Bobby Love of Flame Town ENT. and Karleone CEO of Gorilla Game Records.
Call in and be a part of the show: 347-838-9127
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (487 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (52 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (29 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- in5d (16 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (15 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (13 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (13 chatters)
- GodKiller (12 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (9 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- SURN Host (8 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- Comic Booked (4 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- The View from Montana (4 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (4 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The World Transformed (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- churchfolk (2 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Iconici Radio MMA (2 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- WoT Radio0 (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- RHeart (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Minister Derrick (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Beyond Abuse Radio (1 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)