SORT BY Relevancy
Thank you for tuning into the launch of Michigan Prep to Pros!Host Gerald "Bear" McElreath will be talking about Tigers playoffs, a deeper look at the Detroit Lions 4 weeks into the NFL season, Michigan Football, and Michigan State football.Kick back, relax, call in and enjoy a new voice of Michigan sports from prep to pros!
Confused about Michigan's sudden turn adopting Right to Work for Less Legislation? If so, Listen into this show RIGHT NOW where host Monica RW, Michigan Politics Expert- give the real story on what's the deal in Michigan with this Right to Work for Less policy. Independent Underground Radio LIVE is a FEATURED BTR Weekend PoliticalTalk podcast based out of Ann Arbor, Michigan covering Michigan and National Politics, job search, breaking news, unemployment and more.
Join Lacretia Rogers as she introduces Michigan Roundtable to the Blog Talk Radio airwaves and gives her opinion on "The Forecast for New Leaders in Michigan". Get a synopsis for the content of the show, and a sneak peak to the types of guests that will be appearing over the coming weeks. Be sure to visit www.discussmichigan.com to learn more about the show and the host.
"Right to Work" incites anger among Union leaders who oppose it based on a belief that it cuts into a worker's right to collective bargaining.
But many feel forced unionization of jobs actually inhibits job growth because it increases the wages and benefits for employees, which makes for fewer employees being hired.
Join the debate as we discuss the FACTS about Right to Work with Terry Bowman, founder of Union Conservatives, a 501(c)4 pro-union organization whose goal is to give a voice to union members who embarace conservative principles and protects them against forced political contributions .
Facebook Twitter Common Sense
Tonight at 7:30 BBMP Radio is bringing to you a special edition of Michigan Prep to Pros!This week the program will highlight and recap this weekends battle for the Paul Bunyan Trophy. Also, get caught up on the MHSAA football playoff tournament!In Studio: Gerald "Bear" McElreath, Bob "B Easy" McElreath, Ken "Fish" Richards.
This week, host Gerald "Bear" McElreath of Michigan Prep to Pros welcomes Bob McElreath back and Ryan Harbour in studio for the first time.Get a heavy dose of football in this segment as we racap the Lions big win against Dallas and co-host " B Easy" makes a shocking announcement about Matthew Stafford.It's Michigan / Michigan St. week in this great state and we have all the conversation you need about this one!Fantasy football and MHSAA playoff talk is also up on the board!Join us this week and please call. We have a lot to get to this week but as always, we want to hear from you!!
Starting @ 11AM ET, we'll have two special guests discussing what are the next steps against Fighting Right to Work in Michigan. Our first guest State Represenative Jeff Irwin (D-Ann Arbor) will discuss what occurred in Lansing on Thursday from a legislators point of view, and other pending measures MI GOP's plan on ramming though, in the lame duck session. Next, we're pleased to welcome Statewide Coordinator of Rainbow Push-Michigan, Rev. D. Alexander Bullock. Rev. Bullock will
Due to technical difficulties, this week's show has been rescheduled to 12:00 am Thursday morning.We aplogize to our listeners for the delay.Join us for a late night sports conversation as Biog Bear hosts Michigan Prep to Pros. This week the show is co hosted by Bob "B Easy" McElreath and Jorel "silk" Petree.Huge fantasy spot this week as well as NFL, NCAA and Tiger talk.
Join Host Live Chats
- Love Productions (23 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (18 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (17 chatters)
- The Audible (13 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (10 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (9 chatters)
- The View from Montana (9 chatters)
- BeardsG3 (8 chatters)
- Jay King Network (7 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (7 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (6 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- bapnation (5 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (4 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (4 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (4 chatters)
- Funny to the Moon (4 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (4 chatters)
- SirTemplar (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- Ninja Scroll (3 chatters)
- Kiler Davenport Live (2 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (2 chatters)
- Living Aligned Radio (2 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (2 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (2 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (2 chatters)
- VOICE OF REASON at FMSM (2 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- CAST OUT DEMONS (1 chatters)
- Da Clinic Radio (1 chatters)
- Dating After Dark (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Howling Wolfs Raido (1 chatters)
- Janie Deadwyler (1 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (1 chatters)
- The Great Model Showcase (1 chatters)