SORT BY Relevancy
Ricki Maslar, CSA is a successful casting director and producer with over thirty years experience in the entertainment industry says: "I want to talk about personal empowerment when you go into offices. This applies to everyday life and knowing that you are always enough. "I AM". "
Ricki has held a variety of positions as an agent, casting director, manager, teacher, and producer. As a casting director Maslar has had the opportunity to work on studio and independent features with credits that include Blackforest: The 420 Witch, The Bronx Bull, Under the Bed, The Line and Dahmer. Her actor-friendly philosophy has earned her high praise from actors and colleagues alike, yet Maslar says she is simply living and working by the ‘golden rule.’
She was recently honored by the TMA. She was nominated for the Feature Film Casting Director of the Year. Maslar has had the privilege of casting well over 100 films. When Maslar is not casting or producing, she is mentoring up and coming talent through her workshops.
Teaching has always been a passion for Maslar who has been doing so for over fifteen years in Canada and North America. Her workshop presentation offers actors valuable insight about the entertainment industry – yet another extension of her commitment to actors.
Above all of her accomplishments, Maslar is most proud of her two children – Samantha Anne and Scott Aaron. Watching her children grow up into wonderful people who work in careers that help others has been her greatest reward. She is dedicated to helping others and believes everyone can make a difference.
This show highlights a few of the gems that are cultivating at Brown Girl Publishing.
Portia A. Cosby is a novelist, poet and screenwriter. Her body of work has left an impact on everyone who has come across it. Her distinct style separates her from most as she addresses controversial issues and relates them to the African-American community. Her latest book, It's complicated, is a crowd pleaser.
Lorna “L.A. Lewis” is an author, educator, and motivational speaker. L.A. was hit by the writing "bug" in the spring of 2009, she self-published her first novel Dirty Little Secrets and her daily devotional The Gift of An Abundant Life within weeks of each other.L.A. Lewis landed a book deal with Brown Girls Publishing. A publishing company owned by two of her literary idols, ReShonda Tate Billingsley and Victoria Christopher Murray. L.A's next novel Sex, Lies, and Secrets is expected to be released Summer 2014.
Tracey M. Lewis-Giggetts is a writer, educator, and consultant who speaks nationally on subjects related to identity, faith, and purpose within the multicultural context. With wit and transparency, the author effectively challenges church leaders and laypersons who seek authenticity and relevance in ministry.
Minister Dwight Lewis Sr is a cheft who cooks from many different crusines.Married to Mrs. Tina Harris Lewis. He is also Founder and Director of Men Who Pray Ministry. The CEO of Lewis Companies. Cheft Dwight Lewis Sr will share many cooking tips, recipes, and menus.
The sound of SAX comes 2 CoffeeTalk Jazz Radio. Join the Jazz conversation with Saxophonist Dee Lucas and yours truly Ms. Bridgette Lewis aka the Coffeelady
Follow the show on twitter @CoffeeTalk Jazz
Your Growth is our Business! Advertise with US! 4 info: CoffeeTalkJazzRadio@msn.com #CoffeeTalkJazzMagazine #Radio #Interview
Join the Jazz Conversation 1-347-934-0108 5pmpst/ 8pmest
347-996-5568 at 8 a.m. 5/24 -Tanya Lewis' book "RESTORED" is a tear jerking page-turner. It covers rejection, abandonment, rape, molestation, homelessness, identity tht, betrayal, suicide and so much more just in chapter one alone. If you do not believe God is a healer and RESTORER of all things then you must join the conversation. Join me and my guest Tanya Lewis as we have a very candid transparent look at the life of a Christian Comedian.
"Me God and A Cup Of Coffee" is a show that recognizes that every day must start with a morning conversation with God. Through sharing your experiences with others we realize that "We are more alike than we are different". Join us for a morning conversation. Grab your mug and fill it up. #347-996-5568, Saturday at 8 a.m. weekly.
in Self Help
This week on Coach Cafe, your "self-empowerment place to meet," we welcome JB Lewis, author of The Soul and the Brain: A Conversation and The Miracle of You.
Life doesn't always seem to go the way we want it to. If you have ever wondered about the relationship between your physical self and your soul and what we are doing here you'll want to join us for this episode! In his book, author JB Lewis records a conversation that started with one question that was surprisingly answered and continued on. As the ego of a brain analyzes why things have not been going as expected in life, the Soul shows up and explains things in a way that the brain has yet to realize; leading the brain through an experience of surprising revelations that alter the course of its journey forever. A powerful and masterful dialogue between a curious mind and the Soul, with valuable insights into humanity's spiritual boundaries.
JB Lewis is a motivational and spiritual writer, hailing from Odessa, Texas and currently living in Portland, Oregon. He has two children and completed his Bachelor’s Degree in Biology in 2012; however, he spends the majority of his time inspiring others with the words of the Soul from his daily meditations. You can visit JB's blog at www.livinginconsciousness.blogspot.com/ and order his book there or on Amazon.com.
Marques Lewis (29 years old) was born in Newark, New Jersey and raised until 12 years old in Irvington, New Jersey. Marques and his family moved from Irvington, New Jersey in 1997 to Leesburg, Georgia. Marques began writing at the age of 7 years old.
After taking a 15 year hiatus, Marques began writing again after discovering the author Zane and her writings. From then, his imagination took off. At 22 years old Marques began writing plenty of short stories, poems, and encouraging women self-esteem on social network sites.
Marques has written novels "It's Love For Her", "It's Love For Her" 2, "Dating Jordan", "Words of Wetness", "May Your Heart Be Encouraged" with Fiordaliza Charles, "Married But Still Single And Lonely", "Good Men Still Exist" with Author Jamila Gomez, "The Man Next Door" and "The Road to the Perfect Guy". He has written a Drama Short Film "Cheater Underneath You" and subjects to start shooting in the near future.
Marques is a signed author with True Glory Publication and very excited for the future.
You can find Marques' novels on Amazon.com, Bn.com, and Goodreads.com. You can add Marques on Facebook at Marques Lewis, Twitter @favewriterml, Instagram @iammarqueslewis and his website www.iammarqueslewis.com. Marques is always working to improve his craft. He likes to tell his fans to follow their dream, keep God first, keep the faith, and most of all don't give up.
Sage Lewis (www.DancingPorcupine.com)
is a Certified Life Coach, Shamanic Practitioner, Animal Communicator, Intuitive/Medium, Ceremony Officiant, Animal Hospice Consultant and Level 3 Certified Tellington TTouch® Practitioner. Sage’s passion is guiding all creatures to find and embrace their true essence and to live a fulfilling life of love, joy and passion.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (60 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (34 chatters)
- The Portal (32 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (19 chatters)
- in5d (17 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (16 chatters)
- Straitway (13 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (12 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (11 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (10 chatters)
- Living Astrology (10 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (10 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (10 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (8 chatters)
- Trek Talking (8 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (6 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (5 chatters)
- Random Rants (5 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (4 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (4 chatters)
- Omega Man (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (4 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (3 chatters)
- Rifleman (2 chatters)
- LyricalForte (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- Elevate The Soul (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (2 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Gathering At The Well (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (1 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (1 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Mikeisha (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- MRTALK (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Nature Has All The Answers (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (1 chatters)
- Straight From The E Block (1 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- Keep It Spicy Network (0 chatters)