SORT BY Relevancy
Join ghost hunter and author Richard Senate as he shares his bone chilling real life ghost stories.
He has authored many incredible books and we will certainly be talking about some of the encounters he has documented.
Richard also conducts tours and has a couple of new ones we will be discussing as well.
Plus share YOUR ghost story with us!
Buy Richard's books on Amazon, paperback and Kindle!
Follow Richard Senate on Twitter: @richardsenate
Don't miss this awesome Paranormal Edition of The Spencer Hughes Show!
(424) 675-8269 to call in!!
Ghost Stalker Richard Senate speaks with Psychic Paranormal Investigator, Marc Timmons, about scary ghosts and some of their recent investigations.
Author, radio talk show host, and constitutional conservative Bill Flynn is seeking the Republican nomination to challenge for the U.S. Senate Seat for North Carolina currently held by Democrat Kay Hagan. He will be joining us in the first hour to talk about his campaign and will take calls from you. Then in the second hour we will have open phones but until you call in with your topics I'll be talking about stories from this past Halloween, the continuing circus that is the ObamaCare roll out, and federal reduction to the SNAP program. http://billflynn.org/ https://www.facebook.com/billflynn2014 https://twitter.com/InWithFlynn2014
Danny Page is challenging Lamar Alexander in the upcoming 2014 race for U.S. Senate. His campaign slogan is “Average American, Everyday Tennessean”. He will be joining us in the first hour. We will ask him about his efforts to become Tennessee's next U.S. Senator.
Then in the second hour we will be joined by Lady Patriot Dr. Sharon Schuetz and we will talking about the continuing success of the web site "Lady Patriots" and then we'll get her take on the end of the government shutdown.
1) Program intro. 2) Part 1 of a Report from CBC National News on the Federal Goverment Senate Scandle , on Oct 28th (13) 3) Part 2 of the CBC National report on Oct 29 th (13) - Note I had problem loging in tesday night but its working now . I will be doing more update News programs this week . This is a on going story in Canada now. 4) Taking calls from Listeners . 5) Closing Music , O Canada them song if there is time. - This is a website for a program on CBC radio called the Current were you can listen to the podcast programs on the Senate Scandal . the Current : http://www.cbc.ca/thecurrent/podcasts/current/index.html
1) Intro to the Program 2) Our program is a recording of the CBC National on 24th of Oct (13) update on the Senate Scandal in the Federal Goverment. The RCMP are invesagating to see if there is any Fraud in this matter. 3) Music Break 4) taking calls from listeners more info on the Senate Scandal. 5) Radio programs from the Currect on CBC,that gives you more infomation about the Canadian Federal Goverment Senate Scandal
Look for these programs on the website.
Oct 23(13) Duffy vs. Harper: A Senate Scandal Showdown - Oct 23, 2013
Oct 24 (13) Senator Marjory LeBreton defends her role in the Senate spending scandal - Oct 24, 2013
Oct 25 (13) Senators Suspending Senators - Oct 25, 2013
Callers and Chat Participation are Welcome. Call and be heard and speak with the Host, Guests, and Audience Members. Join Bards Logic and panelists conservative activist Cindy Todd, author and federal grand jury expert Kelly Mordecai, and Overpasses for Obama's Impeachment founder James Neighbors.
The Battle to defund Obamacare is being waged in the Senate. Will the Republicans be strong and stand behind Ted Cruz, Conservatives, the Grassroots, and American citizens whom oppose the bill?
We will list the Republican Senators to contact to bring on the pressure. We also encourage the audience with Democrat Senators to contact them as well.
Time IS running out. Action IS needed! Tell your politicians we will not support those who would put the American People's livelihoods at stake in the name of electoral calculations.
Richard Poole has spent over thirty years working in emergency relief, reconstruction and development in Africa, Latin America and the Caribbean. He now lives in Colchester, UK.
Drawing extensively on his experiences of more than thirty years as a humanitarian worker, Richard Poole takes us on a journey from our earliest origins to our present day, one that enables us to see how far we have strayed from our guiding principles to create a world that is bent on self-destruction.
Mankind's Last Chance argues that the repair of our broken societies, our collapsing economies and our wrecked environment lies not in the application of any new form of political and economic governance but in a moral re-awakening and a renewed commitment to the common good that can only come from a spiritual transformation on a universal scale.
More importantly it tells us where the source of such a transformation is to be found and how it can be achieved.
Richard Frazier (Tricky Ricky) New York City's most talented boxing police officer. He was a cop by day and boxer by night. He won two New York Golden Gloves Championships. Frazier won both the 1985 165lb Novice Championship and five years later in 1990 Frazier won the 178lb Open Championship. In 1985 Frazier defeated Keith Providence of Gleason's Gym in the finals to win the Championship and in 1990 Frazier defeated future Light heavyweight contender Lou Del Valle of the Morris Park Boys Club in the finals to win the Championship. Amature record was 124-5 As a Pro, he fisrt beat Anthony Hembrick in Atlantic City then 6 months later scored a 6 round knock out in the rematch atMadison Square Garden. On Jan 9,1999 he fought for the IBF and WBC 175lb title against Roy Jones Jr. and was stopped in the 2nd round at the age of 40.Also on 1-9-99 he fought Roy Jones Jr for the WBC & WBA Light Heavy weight titles
Due to scheduling issues U.S. Senate candidate from New Jersey Steve Lonegan couldn't join us last week, but the good news is he's coming back to talk to Daria, Robert and Zook on Thursday, October 10 at 8 p.m. Eastern about his Senate race, his debate with his opponent and his GOTV efforts. In the meantime, Steve has earned the endorsement of Governor Sarah Palin and tightened the race between him and Democrat Cory Booker considerably.
If you love your freedom, you already understand the importance of rallying behind all constitutionally conservative candidates because no matter what state they're from, the way they vote affects us all.
So tune in at 8 p.m. Eastern to learn more about Steve Lonegan and how you can help him over the finish line in the special election on October 16.
Liberty and Prosperity!
Join Host Live Chats
- MRTALK (16 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (12 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (10 chatters)
- nikota777 (9 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- Conservative Junction Radio (6 chatters)
- Rainbow Psychics Radio (5 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (3 chatters)
- alltasteexplosion (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (2 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (2 chatters)
- Pastor Larry Sartin (1 chatters)
- POWORDFUL Conversations (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- Dart Star Internet Radio (1 chatters)
- AstroEnergy (1 chatters)
- CEM Audio Edge (1 chatters)
- coachlynn (1 chatters)