SORT BY Relevancy
Economists insist that recovery is at hand, yet unemployment remains high, real estate values continue to sink, and governments stagger under record deficits. The End of Growth, Adapting To Our New Economic Reality proposes a startling diagnosis: humanity has reached a fundamental turning point in its economic history. The expansionary trajectory of industrial civilization is colliding with non-negotiable natural limits. Richard Heinberg’s latest landmark work goes to the heart of the ongoing financial crisis, explaining how and why it occurred, and what we must do to avert the worst potential outcomes. Written in an engaging, highly readable style, it shows why growth is being blocked by three factors: Resource depletion, Environmental impacts, and Crushing levels of debt.
These converging limits will force us to re-evaluate cherished economic theories and to reinvent money and commerce. The End of Growth describes what policy makers, communities, and families can do to build a new economy that operates within Earth’s budget of energy and resources. Tune in to this segment of The Organic View Radio Show, as host, June Stoyer is joined by special guest, Richard Heinberg! Stay tuned!
Richard Heinberg is the author of nine previous books including The Party’s Over, Peak Everything, and Blackout. He is a Senior Fellow of Post Carbon Institute, a think tank helping chart humanity’s transition from the brief, waning reign of fossil-fueled megatechnology to the dawning era of re-adaptation to nature’s limits. Widely regarded as one of the world’s foremost Peak Oil educators, Richard lectures widely and appears on radio, television, and in films. With a wry, unflinching approach, he explains the trends that shape our world.
The economy is still stagnant. T-Bill rates are getting lower. Europe is slowing and headed back into recession. Wars rage around the globe. Our politicians are making decisions so as not to make our foreign debt purchasers upset. And more!
Thirteen years ago the United States was attack by Al Qaeda terrorists and over 3,000 Americans died. Are we better off today? Are we safer today? Who is threatening us now and how does it affect our economy?
Political Economics will discuss The Bilderberg Group and how they influence world econnmies and other evnets. The organization was founded in 1954 and has remain relatively secret until recently. The group is a major power in economics and wars. Their goal is a One World Order. We will show how thye have been successflu in achieving many of their goals. This information will help you better understand what is happening to the US dollar as well.
Join Host Live Chats
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (58 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (55 chatters)
- Curious Times (16 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (14 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (9 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (7 chatters)
- The View from Montana (7 chatters)
- BTR2451 (5 chatters)
- NDB Media (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (4 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (4 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (4 chatters)
- HME Network (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- UCC Show (3 chatters)
- womenradio (3 chatters)
- Crave Wrestling (2 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Disclosure Media Network (2 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (2 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Simply The Word (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Relationship Realities with Lady K (1 chatters)
- Donna Schmid Wise Woman Coach (1 chatters)
- knowurenemy (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Da 420 SHOW (1 chatters)
- BroBonner (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (0 chatters)
- The Kingdom of God or Nothing (0 chatters)