SORT BY Relevancy
Patty Farmer, The Networking CEO™, is a multi-award winning and highly sought after Business Growth Strategist, International Speaker, Trainer, Radio Show Host and Author.
Recipient of 2012’s “Best Brand of the Year, 2011’s International Women’s Day Business Service Award as well as 2010’s “Best Business Connector in Dallas” award and a 2010 and 2011 “America’s Most Influential Business Connector” nominee, Patty has created a network of 100,000 + connections while teaching thousands of business owners how to effectively network, build their list as well as their marketing funnel and create key positioning techniques to grow their businesses using a non-competitive and dynamic collaboration strategy.
Ava Diamond, Speaking Mentor and Messaging StrategistAva Diamond, founder of Big Impact Speaking, helps big vision entrepreneurs increase their impact, influence, and income through speaking. She is passionate about helping entrepreneurs step into their message in a big way and share it powerfully from the stage.She draws on her eighteen years as a speaker to help her clients laser-focus their message, craft their signature talk, and deliver it in a way that impacts their audience and moves them to action.Ava loves helping business owners rock their speaking so they expand their reach, become known as the “go-to” expert in their field, and get all the clients they want.
Elizabeth Montgomery joins life lessons to share her career insights.
This show is sponsored by Gracefully Yours greeting cards and journals including the travel industry's top selling journal- Transformed Traveler. Go to www.shop.gracefully-yours.com for more information.
Do you feel as if your life has been one big quagmire? Have you found yourself wondering why me? Have you asked yourself over and over, "Why did The Universe place me in the of middle of a riddle, a riddle I'm calling my life? Join Dr. D Ivan Young for this provocative interview with a woman who's been named by Time Magazine one of the 50 future leaders of America. Rebecca Walker is a writer and the daughter of Alice Walker, the African-American author of The Color Purple, and Mel Leventhal, a Jewish American lawyer. Through a series of journeys to find her identity, she has stepped into her own light as a writer. Rebecca Walker is the author of the best-selling memoirs Black, White and Jewish and Baby Love, and editor of the anthology Black Cool. Her writing has appeared in Newsweek, Glamour, Marie Claire, The Washington Post, and Vibe, among many other publications. Her debut novel just released is entitled Ade. For more information, please visit www.rebeccawalker.com and follow her on Twitter: @rebeccawalker. To submit a show idea, comment, or be considered as a featured guest email email@example.com.
in Self Help
Join us on Wednesday 10/30/13 as we welcome Tameka Howard, breast cancer survivor. Tameka will share her journey through this life changing time which has not ended for her, yet started Angel Ribbons. Please join us as we listen to a powerful story.
Erica Tucci, author of Radiant Survivor, talks about her journey with cancer.
Erica Tucci had a full life as a corporate manager of a Fortune 500 company, a healing arts business owner and an author of three books. It all came to a screeching halt in June 2011 when she had a stroke that left her completely paralyzed on her right side.
During Erica's recovery, she gained much wisdom about what’s really important in life, and she re-entered the world with a new mission: to use her story as an inspiration for others facing life challenges, which we all have, big or small. That story can be found in Erica's new book, Radiant Survivor: How to Shine and Thrive through Recovery from Stroke, Cancer, Abuse, Addiction and Other Life-Altering Experiences, launching on November 19th, 2013.
Today, even while still in recovery herself, Erica continues the work she was doing before her stroke, helping women find their "yin radiance" through their authentic voice and their own healing. And to help others going through their own life-altering experiences, she is developing a trauma recovery coaching program based on her Radiant Survivor book. She considers herself the Radiance Muse, inspiring others to live life brilliantly.
Anita Sechesky has been a practicing Registered Nurse for the last 9 years, gaining extensive knowledge and skills caring for people facing a variety of medical challenges in health care. She has worked in hospitals and nursing homes, thoroughly enjoying working with all client age groups. She is specialized in Trauma Nursing and is working in various Emergency Rooms throughout South-western Ontario. Anita is also certified as an NLP, or Neuro-linguistic programming, Practitioner, and is a Law of Attraction trainer. Anita will be featured as one of the contributing authors to Christine Marmoy’s 2nd anthology project entitled “Hot Mama in High Heels”. Christine’s 1st book, Success in High Heels, became an International Best Seller within 9 hours of its release. The launch date for Hot Mama in High Heels is on October 11th, 2013. Currently, Anita is also contributing to another book project, entitled “Bold is Beautiful”, which will be published and launched this December. And her 3rd major project, which will be Anita’s 1st compiled book, is called “Living Without Limitations – 30 Mentors to Rock your World”. This powerful and life-changing book will be featured in all major book stores internationally and available on Amazon.com on December 12th, 2013.
Saturday, October 26, 2013 … we are going inside our own mind and imagination. We are going to hear the soft sound of cards being shuffled. With your eyes closed …. take a deep breath … and take in the musty … flowery scent of incense … as it fills the room. This morning, Debbie is talking with Quincy, Massachusetts’s well-known Psychic, Cate Lynch! Ms. Lynch is also a regular on the very popular Fireside Radio, a local radio show with Jim Callahan and Joe Mangiacotti, which airs every Saturday at 11:00 am.
Cate will be sharing with our listeners the event … at the very young age of only 18 months … that defined the course and journey she would traverse. She has spent over 30 years providing insight and guidance, and astounding her clients with her 85-95% accuracy rate. Cate uses various techniques which offer windows into the future of people’s lives.
And … we … will be providing a window into the life and experiences, as well as opinions and beliefs ... of this amazing lady.
Cate, so generously, has offered to do some readings … on air … so I advise my listeners to call in as soon as the show starts and to get in queue for a chance to have a free reading with the one and only ... Cate Lynch!
The call-in number is 323-792-3071
Visit Cate Lynch at http://www.psychicspirits.net
Your host is Debbie Barth at www.debbiebarth.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (486 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (36 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (35 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (20 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (15 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (14 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (14 chatters)
- dtm wicked (14 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (13 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (12 chatters)
- Love Productions (10 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (10 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (9 chatters)
- Jay King Network (9 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (9 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (8 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- Barbara Barnett (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- USC RADIO PRODUCTIONS CH ONE (8 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (7 chatters)
- KxOn3 Under Fire (7 chatters)
- Building Universal Consciousness (6 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (5 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (5 chatters)
- Reader Tash (5 chatters)
- New Colony Network (5 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (5 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (4 chatters)
- INSOMNIAC Radio (4 chatters)
- First Love Radio (4 chatters)
- Four Aces Presents (3 chatters)
- Faith Works (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- The Power Play Network (2 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (2 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (2 chatters)
- Sevin Hunnid (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Around Citi Live (2 chatters)
- DON JR CEO (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Inspired Words (2 chatters)
- Heart to Love with Fola (2 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- InThe Plug (1 chatters)
- FrmHsPerspectiv (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- EOTM Radio Networks (1 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD BLOG (1 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (1 chatters)
- Christ Judgement (1 chatters)
- Ask Cathleen Network (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)
- The Foundation Team Network (1 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- rrekcity (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- Grok Radio (1 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (1 chatters)
- MASTER GRIOT NBBTA RADIO (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- TheForbiddenFruit (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Whats Brewin (1 chatters)