SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
In the debut show of Treat Her Right Radio, Fred and the Peachmachine introduce themself and explain the purpose of the show. Our main subject to tackle is which diet works best. We discuss the pros and cons of the Body for Life diet, which you eat six meals a day vs the Fast Diet where for 2 days a week you take in 600 calories. A fun and informative show to kick things off!
in Self Help
Join Fred and the Peachmachine as they give an update on the charity that Peachmachine donated to years back that Bill Phillips recomeded. They also talk about your natural body weight and what it should be. Last but not least, they go over Freds recent blog on TreatHerRight.org about SOAKING YOUR NUTS! A fun show, so check it out!
Wendy Johnson, originally from Milwaukee, Wisconsin grew up dreaming big and wanted to make a difference in the community. She was a single parent at the age of 19 and did not know what to do or how to get there. Knowing that things would not be easy; with the support of family and friends, she was able to persevere through the various trials and tribulations of single parenthood. It was not an easy task; however focus, drive, determination and assistance from family and friends allowed her to accomplish many goals.
Today, she is a well-known community advocate, speaker and consultant. She speaks about personal growth/development, diversity and is an educational, change management and organizational development consultant.
"Her Grace will be sharing knowledge & wisdom from the indigenous beings/cultures of this planet, for one to get a true sense of self in this illusion/matrix. Upon entering this gateway, words of antiquity are shared to awaken & propel the Deification process (Deity with in) to make the very best of this lifetime. Happiness is not what life is about, yet when living purposefully happiness & many other higher vibrations become one's genuine experience. When you "know thySelf", others have no choice but to make note of you as we'll. I'm here to remind you, THAT YOU ARE SPIRITS/SOULS having a Human experience! You create the reality around you, become one with yourSelf in freedom. "I am Gratefull in this moment, for this moment. Kissing you with an abundance of Wisdom, Balance, & Knowledge."
Build with me:
Sheronde Glover, Founder of Car-Buy-Her is joined with Jana Scarlett of Ready Now Auto Body & Collision to talk about hot topics for women as it relates to cars. Women often don't feel comfortable working at dealerships. Women are often intimidated buying cars. Listen as Sheronde and Jana discuss these hot topics.
Today, we are kicking off the Overcoming ADDversity series -a six-part series called Manage Her Brain, Grow Her Business with Dr. Dennis Maness.
Overcoming ADDversity is something I believe I was destined to do, but more importantly what you were destined to do.
You see, it's my belief that MANY women solo entrepreneurs suffer from adult ADD and have NO idea how deeply it is affecting their ability to manage their brain and business in a way that will allow the brain to be still, and the business to flourish and grow into a sustainable source of income and wealth for their family, for future generations to come.
Instead, we go about daily, scattered, unfocused and feeling like we're on the Hamster Wheel of Life. Because in addition to running a business, we're running a life: we're mothers, wives, girlfriends, sisters, sister-friends,daughters, and elder caregivers.
Dr. Dennis is a Neuroscientist, and Founder of BrainTek Institute in San Diego. This series is designed to focus specifically on women solo entrepreneurs with Adult ADD, what it is, how to know if YOU have it, and what to do to Overcome it.
We invite you to listen in and learn...to Manage Your Brain and GROW Your Business!
Many people still believe that drugs and Bobby Brown were the main reasons "The Voice" departed from earth. A new book, "What really killed Whitney Houston"? gives us a powerful and insightful explanation that can help many of us understand "unconscious loyalties" that are keeping us from suceeding in life. This book gives us a look at Whitney's young life and the conflicts in her older life that kept her insecure and struggling to be a woman full of life, health and confidence.
If you are not acquainted with the genius and the greatness of Mary Lou Williams, please let us introduce you to one of the most amazing figures in Jazz history. Pianist, Arranger and Composer, Mary Lou was beloved by MANY - including Duke Ellington. He couldn't say enough about her style and the person behind it. Ms. Williams wrote hundreds of compositions, arranged for the prestigious male bandleaders of her day (remember those times - a WOMAN arranging? A WOMAN having that kind of influence?!) and was both friend and mentor to Monk, Miles, Parker and Gillespie.
Known as "The Little Piano Girl of East Liberty" (Pittsburgh), Mary Lou was self-taught and performed in public for the first time at age six. Her confidence never wavered through the years and she came to the attention of those who appreciated her strong skills and positive personality. One that landed on WNEW in New York City - as a broadcaster with a popular show.
So MUCH to say about Mary Lou - and no one can say it better than CAROL BASH. She is the director and producer of "Mary Lou Williams: The Lady Who Swings The Band." This noble endeavor is an IndieGoGo project that is looking to fulfill its mission by October 28th! There are important movers and shakers involved in this film who LOVE Jazz and LOVE the subject of this labor of love. You'd recognize the names - and we'll drop them when Carol visits on 10/21 at one p.m. Eastern time.
You'll hear about the musican and spiritual evolution of Mary Lou - she converted to Roman Catholicism later in life - and it colored her world in a way that surprised even herself. Maybe inspired by that journey, she said: "Jazz is love - you have to lay into it and let it flow." Join us in The Chat Room on 10/21!
in Self Help
Edie Weinstein - Known as the "Bliss Mistress", joins us at a very poignant time of her time. After suffering serious cardiac illness and requiring surgical intervention, Edie is now on the road to recovery, and shares her secrets of how being in bliss can assist not only in good times, but also times of challenge.
Edie's website is www.liveinjoy.com
A bit about Edie:
Rev. Edie Weinstein, LSW is a work in progress. Her creative, career and spiritual paths have led her to become a book author, columnist for the Huffington Post, writer for publications such as BeliefNet, magazine publisher, speaker, interfaith minister, reiki master, clown, and much more. She has interviewed famous, inspirational people from around the world, including the Dalai Lama. She engages in life fully, inviting others to join her. She is available to speak to your business, health care organization, school, faith and community group.
A mother, known as "Amanda" to hide her identity of the DCF will be on the program tonight to discuss her fight to get custody of her children. Taken away by false pretenses she faces losing her children forever. Her child has been put on very dangerous drugs that are causing him more harm than good. Nancy Rubenstein Delgiudice will also come on the program to explain the dangers of these drugs.
Tune in every weeknight at 8:00pm to 10:00pm to hear The Captain unlock his treasure chest of opinions and ideas, facing all matters of Constitutional Freedom.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- John Baptist (99 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (33 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- Randomness with Robert Boner Again (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (20 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (13 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (13 chatters)
- canadianglen (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (9 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (7 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (7 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (6 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (5 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (5 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (4 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (4 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (4 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- YenYang (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- MSL Rules No BS League Talk Show (2 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- JasonAdams3 (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- Little Show (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- The Exchange (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Go Nameless Its Painless (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)