SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
On this week's radio show, we celebrate the 20th anniversary of Natural Awakenings Magazine with Founder and CEO Sharon Bruckman. Birthed in Naples, Florida in 1994, Natural Awakenings is now the largest franchise network in the natural health and sustainable living industry. Sharon will share the story of it's beginnings, and the keys to the magazine's success. Her passion for "Healthy Living on a Healthy Planet" is authentic AND contagious!
Visit www.naturalawakeningsmag.com for more information about Sharon and her magazine.
We hope all who join us on this radio program will find support, acceptance, connections and validation in whatever form it comes. Our vision for this program is that it be a meeting place for women on the path, (any path, hopefully we will all go to the same place). That we embrace one another in a non-judgmental and nurturing way. In the tradition of the Native American culture of the Moon Lodge we gather, uplift and highlight each other so that we can be connected in our journey and find more purpose, joy and love in our lives. To live authentically, healthy and empowered.
Join Carol D and our Co-Host Sarah Charuk of Desert Awakenings Healing Ranch as we discover the roads to healing, spiritual awakening, inspiration, personal growth and lots of questions and answers. We are here for you so our phone lines are always open. We want to talk with you!
I know we will be talking about Sarah's Magical Mystical Horses that she partners with in her healing work, and who knows, I have heard a rumor that the Huntress may make an appearance.
According to the Cleveland Clinic Center for Continuing Education, nearly 5% of women in their reproductive years have Polycycstic Ovarian Syndrome.
The related signs and symptoms, such as menstrual irregularity, infertility, high blood sugar, acne and obesity, may not lead to an accurate diagnons of PCOS.
Today we'll interview a true expert in the field of women's health, fertility and PCOS, Dr. Fiona McCulloch, ND of the White Lotuc Clinic in Toronto, Ontario.
Here's what I'm excited to ask Dr. Fiona:
How is PCOS defined?
Who gets PCOS and why?
What are the implications and symptoms of PCOS?
How can PCOS effect our fertility?
How can we get tested for PCOS?
What are our natural treatment options for PCOS?
What are some PCOS success stories you can share?
If you are curious about the common disease in women, please join us for this call! Live questions can be taken by calling in at the above number.
Dr. Fiona's Facebook page
Dr. Fiona's twitter account
To learn more about this podcast and see more offerings from your host, Bridgit Danner, please click here to visit our website.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (30 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (9 chatters)
- NLPI RADIO USA KURT LOGSDON (7 chatters)
- WinningSolutionsforIndigos (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Heart Centered Loving (3 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Papa CE (2 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (2 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- The K Factor (1 chatters)
- Red River Radio (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- Jesus Is The Word (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- dijones247 (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (0 chatters)