SORT BY Relevancy
In high school, Robin went from being a key player on her lacrosse team and an avid dance student to being completely inactive within a matter of months.
She will teach you ways to stay toned and slender and how to work around the pain.
Robin will explain how chronic stress (from work, emotions, finances, etc) can worsen RA symptoms and she'll teach you how to eliminate this stress before it becomes a problem.
We'll do a writing exercise and learn relaxation techniques to ease pain and help you move into bliss.
IMMUNE HEALTH SERIES: Rheumatoid Arthritis. One of the most chronic forms of arthritis is Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA). It is an autoimmune disease, which means that the body's natural defense system attacks the joints. Early symptoms of RA include fatigue, joint pain, and stiffness. As it progresses, rheumatoid arthritis symptoms may feel like the flu, with achiness, muscle aches, and loss of appetite. The exact cause is not known, although it appears to run in some families and tends
Meet Elli Sparks and hear her very interesting story of her journey of healing her body of Rheumatoid Arthritis over the past few years. She had a choice: start taking prescription medications as suggested by her Doctor, or go a more natural route and look to whole foods / real foods to heal her body. Elli knew instictively what would be best and is now enjoying much improvement from her crippling illness. Elli is now sharing her passion and love of real food an
"Juvenile Arthritis is often difficult to diagnose and can take weeks, months or even years to determine definitively. Unlike many other medical conditions, there is no single test and no series of lab tests that will prove or disprove the presence of Juvenile Arthritis."
Author Kimberly Poston Miller has written the book that she wished was available when her children were diagnosed with two different types of Juvenile Arthritis.
Join host, Tami Neumann as she sits down in conversation with Kim Miller. As she shares how her family has learned to adjust to the new normal, how to manage the sometimes enormous medical teams, controlling and handling flares and the multitude of other things to be considered.
Kimberly Poston Miller is the mother of two children who live with juvenile arthritis and other related autoimmune conditions. Through the management of her sons' chronic illnesses, she has become not only and active and inspired advocate for arthritis awareness, but also a seasoned expert on finding and maintaining balance within a family that is beset by extreme circumstances and often overwhelming challenges.
Learn more about Kimberly Poston Miller and her book Living with Juvenile Arthritis: A Parent's Guide:
Website Buy The Book Keep up to date with Conversations In Care by signing up for the Conversations In Care Newsletter.
In today's show I'm talking with my guest Lisa Oshea who suffers from Rheumatoid Arthiritis and how it has affected her life. Please join us for today's show on a topic that is not talked about to often - the silent auto-immune disorder.
The worst thing an arthritis sufferer can do is stay sedentary. Because of the pain,stiffness and inflammation caused by this illness most people afflicted by it prefer to do nothing. Exercise can help you counteract the daily challenge of an arthritis sufferer. Tune in on Sunday 5/12@7p and find out how exercise can be your ally!
Karen Shoulders Director of Programs with the Arthritis Foundation - Heartland Region talks about how individuals who suffer from arthritis can still live well.
This is Arthritis Action Month. Visit www.arthritis.org to access information, webcams and other useful tidbits for dealing with arthritis.
Join Host Live Chats
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (70 chatters)
- Ms Blue (46 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- bamabuckster1 (19 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (17 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (13 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (11 chatters)
- TheAllfactsShow (11 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (11 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (10 chatters)
- DPoetess (10 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (9 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (9 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (9 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (8 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (8 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (8 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (8 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (8 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (7 chatters)
- Vindication (7 chatters)
- Slick Radio (6 chatters)
- Growl Radio (5 chatters)
- Change Your Life2 (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Artist Connection (4 chatters)
- Building Universal Consciousness (4 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (4 chatters)
- Luna Live Media Network Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Pet World Radio (4 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (4 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (4 chatters)
- The Hotseat Left is never right (3 chatters)
- INSOMNIAC Radio (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD SHOW (2 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Rev Jay 0011 (2 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (2 chatters)
- Truth Education (2 chatters)
- Unseen World (2 chatters)
- Whats Brewin (1 chatters)
- TaylorPhillips (1 chatters)
- Sotapop Radio (1 chatters)
- Your Ascension starts NOW (1 chatters)
- S G SportsTalk More (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Realms of the Paranormal (1 chatters)
- Mark Matheny (1 chatters)
- Jay Rex Music live Talk (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- LIVE WITH DRIVEWAY (1 chatters)
- Bible Smack Radio (1 chatters)
- 5 Thouand (1 chatters)
- Gail Show (1 chatters)