SORT BY Relevancy
2012 Kentucky Pharmacist of the Year Alyson Schwartz, PharmD, CDE, from Medica Pharmacy discusses the link between Rheumatoid Arthritis & Auto Immune Disease with Roth Stratton on WBRT AM1320.
We are what we eat and what we eat DOES have an effect on our overall body performance and wellness. What are you eating today and how is it contributing nutrients to fuel body functions? Are you eating things that are attacking your inner body systems?
My guest is Triathelete and former model Angela Durazo who had several health challenges in her early 20's. She had to find a way to improve her health as all the physicians could not bring her back to optimum health, she had to find her path. A gluten free and sugar free diet is the core of her plan and it is serving her well.
Do you hear all the media buzz on gluten/sugar free diets and just can't wrap your head around the benefits? Angela is here to proclaim the benefits and share her story of survival against the odds.
For more information about Angela, visit her website: www.angeladurazo.com
IMMUNE HEALTH SERIES: Rheumatoid Arthritis.
One of the most chronic forms of arthritis is Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA). It is an autoimmune disease, which means that the body's natural defense system attacks the joints.
Early symptoms of RA include fatigue, joint pain, and stiffness. As it progresses, rheumatoid arthritis symptoms may feel like the flu, with achiness, muscle aches, and loss of appetite.
The exact cause is not known, although it appears to run in some families and tends to effect women (2 to 3 times more than men) especially between the ages 40 to 60.
In this episode Bobbie talks about early and effective rheumatoid arthritis treatment to enable you to improve your prognosis and help prevent joint and bone destruction associated with RA. Treatment for rheumatoid arthritis continues throughout your life. It includes medicine, exercise, and lifestyle changes, so getting treatment early may control the condition or keep it from getting worse. Additionally many of the medicines used to treat rheumatoid arthritis have side effects. So it is important to have regular checkups and talk with your doctor about any problems and find a treatment option that works for you.
Did you know that there are more than 100 types of arthritis? No matter which type of arthritis you have, you need an accurate diagnosis before your medical provider can recommend a program for treatment.
Next week Bobbie talks about the most well known arthritis - osteoarthritis - that is so common it will affect one in seven people in their lifetime.
In high school, Robin went from being a key player on her lacrosse team and an avid dance student to being completely inactive within a matter of months.
She will teach you ways to stay toned and slender and how to work around the pain.
Healthy living is more than eating and exercising; it requires a permanent lifestyle change. . Today we continue to learn more on how to evaluate where one’s health is at and then find out how to implement lifestyle changes so that the body can do what it naturally wants to do and that is to be HEALTHY!
Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Joint Health and Natural Remedies. How can one keep flexible and pain free naturally?
In Closings TAKE action for your Health visit www.tafyh.com or www.takingactionforyourhealth.ca
HEALTH IS WEALTH AND IT IS ALL ABOUT NFORMATION AND TRANSFORMATION. For fact sheets with more information on the products discussed go to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or www.mynsp.com/kathydeane. UNTIL NEXT TIME blessings to you all and thank you for Taking Action For Your Health! A reminder, this program is for educational purposes only. Always consult with a qualified practitioner before embarking on any program.
Robin will explain how chronic stress (from work, emotions, finances, etc) can worsen RA symptoms and she'll teach you how to eliminate this stress before it becomes a problem.
We'll do a writing exercise and learn relaxation techniques to ease pain and help you move into bliss.
Anna's Journey is proud to introduce Karen Kansler, RN, a community outreach nurse and arthritis navigator at
MedStar Good Samaritan who will talk with Anna about arthritis!
What is it?
Can it be avoided? Are there warning signs?
Listen in to learn just a bit more "fact" about something 'everyone' seems to have!
Who does get it and how?
Is there a best treatment?
Join the show live on air at 8 AM on Wednesday June 25...
Do you have arthritis? Do you occasionally have flare ups and not sure what might be the cause? Might it be possible your diet is contributing to systemic inflammation?
My guest is Baker Dan, author of Beating Arthritis: Alternative Cooking. Baker Dan wrote this book based on his experience with arthritis, the process of inflammation and how to change his diet with no tool to guide him. It is a collection of recipes that address the limitations we may have in our diet. It is simple, concise and very easy to follow. You are not asked to purchase fancy ingredients to create foods that you have to learn to like or to make foods that only you can eat. The recipes are made so the whole family can enjoy fresh, healthy food together.
For more information and to purchase the book, visit: www.bakerdan.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- John Baptist (89 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (40 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- in5d (23 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (20 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (19 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (19 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (14 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (12 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (11 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (10 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (7 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (7 chatters)
- canadianglen (7 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (7 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (6 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (5 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (5 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (3 chatters)
- 12kyle (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (2 chatters)
- Love Productions (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- AGHOST Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- Boyzntheoffice (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- underground talk (1 chatters)