SORT BY Relevancy
This week has been a crazy one on The Young and The Restless! As the ratings continue to soar, CBS's hit daytime soap opera has some outside drama of it's own! Sit down with Courtney as she discusses The Young and The Restless, souly dedicating 3B Soap Reviews to it's soapy goodness for the first time EVER!
Horray! Days of our Lives and The Young and The Restless are BOTH crowned Best Drama Series at the Daytime Emmys! American Horror Story: Hotel has announced the official cast of season 5 and WHOA! It's AMAZING! These are just two of the many topics we'll be covering on our 3B Reviews Off Topic Segment with Courtney Tripp!
We will discover Bethany Turner - the person and the author. We will also discuss her books, I'VE LOVED THESE DAYS, SCENES FROM HIGHLAND FALLS, and TWO THOUSAND YEARS. We'll tackle the interesting questions about her genre and the reactions her books get from some readers.
On this week's ScreenPicks Movie Show, we review three new films. First, we'll review Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron. Then we'll look at Kristen Wiig's Welcome to Me, and we'll finish with Far From the Madding Crowd.
Tom Torbjornsen reviews the G35 Sedan from Infiniti, Tom Torbjornsen interviews Telly Levine of Warranty Direct regarding the extended warranty industry. Tom Torbjornsen answers listener's car questions.
in Self Help
Carol the Coach will be interviewing Craig S. Cashwell one of the co-authors of Shadows of the Cross. This book focuses on sex addiction recovery for Christian men and women. Often, Christians who struggle with sex addiction live the ultimate "Jekyll and Hyde" existence, being active in their church communities even as they hide their addiction. The Christian church, in general, struggles to address issues of sexuality in a non-shaming way, which further supports the hidden nature of the addiction. For these men and women, spirituality and sexuality have become compartmentalized. Recovery, then, must involve the integration of healthy spiritual beliefs and practices with healthy sexuality. Shadows of the Cross used in conjunction with Dr. Patrick Carnes's book Facing the Shadow provides a roadmap for this healing journey.
Shadows of the Cross provides an early spiritual focus to recovery while addressing issues of sexuality in a non-shaming way using Biblical scripture to encourage long-term recovery. Shadows of the Cross offers unique guidance on spiritual practices such as Christian meditation, contemplative reading, solitude, confession, study, and prayer. This book was written specifically for the subset of those in recovery who self-identify as Christian.
Join Host Live Chats
- Blueshirt Underground (34 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (31 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (30 chatters)
- Curious Times (28 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (20 chatters)
- Ms Blue (20 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (14 chatters)
- Witch School (12 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (11 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (10 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (6 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (5 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (5 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz0 (3 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (3 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (3 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- The Keno Trice Show (2 chatters)
- Path Of Life (2 chatters)
- Haunted Hunters (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Rebelution Radio (1 chatters)
- Sportsology (1 chatters)
- Joe Diesel (1 chatters)
- Inside MLB (0 chatters)