SORT BY Relevancy
Rev 22:7 "Look, I am coming soon! Blessed are those who obey the words of prophecy written in this book. " Rev 22:12 "Look, I am coming soon, bringing My reward with Me to repay all people according to their deeds. Rev 22:19 And if anyone removes any of the words from this book of prophecy, God will remove that person's share in the tree of life and in the holy city that are described in this book.
Proverbs Chapter 22
Instructor: Prophetess Diane Grimble
The book of proverbs has been known as the book of wisdom from the very beginning. Most of the writing of Proverbs has been credited to the pen of Solomon. God has given Solomon the wisdom to rule his people fairly. Proverbs is actually a book of instructions on how to live a life pleasing to God and how to be more peaceful with all of mankind. It is a wonderful book for people of all ages to study how to live moral, peaceful lives. The purpose of the book is for moral instructions on everyday living.
The main topic is the fear of the Lord. In fact the "Fear of the Lord" is mentioned fourteen times. Solomon's instructions were very good. He would have been better off if he had heeded his own instructions. Solomon, in his later life strayed from his own teaching.
A "proverb" is a wise saying. It is similar to a parable in fact it bears a hidden message.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Wacko Network (15 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Soul Talk Radio Show (6 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (6 chatters)
- CWA Radio (4 chatters)
- Think Business (4 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (4 chatters)
- Weedsday Wednesday (3 chatters)
- Doc Talk (3 chatters)
- Eileen Lock (2 chatters)
- 1YAHFearingMan EstX1969 (2 chatters)
- BobbieG (2 chatters)
- The Huddle (1 chatters)
- The Paisley Show1 (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (1 chatters)
- Larry Lazare (1 chatters)
- On The Deans List (1 chatters)