SORT BY Relevancy
Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Mon. Aug., 10th, 10pm-12midnight EST with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. We’ll also share the interview that Michael Imhotep did this morning with Rev. Jesse Jackson. CALL IN WITH Questions/Comments at 1-888-669-2281. POST YOUR COMMENTS. WE MAY READ THEM ON AIR. Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/ and on Periscope @MichaelImhotep or at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com and click on “Radio Shows” at the top of the page.
1) Friday morning Michael Imhotep interviewed Rev. Jesse Jackson about the "The Rainbow Push Silicon Valley Digital Connections Project" Challenging Silicon Valley To Increase Inclusion & Diversity. We’ll share this interview as Michael Imhotep asks him about the need for Economic Empowerment for African Americans. 2) Njia Kai, Director of the 33rd Annual African World Festival will talk about the 3 day Festival taking place in Detroit, Aug. 14th-16th. 3) Did you see the Fox News Republican Presidential Candidate Debate Thursdy night? What did you think? Did you see Rick Santorum on MSNBC Friday morning dropping a Bomb about Planned Parenthood & Eugenics? We’ll deal with some of the history of Eugenics. 4) We'll also share a very special message from Dr. Claud Anderson dealing with Economic Empowerment and solutions to the lack of Economic Empowerment for African Americans. 5) This date in African American History – The Black Hockey League and the origins of Hockey.
Alijandra welcomes back Rev. James P. Jackson tonight.
JP has been a practicing Strategic Life Coach for more than 9 years specializing in Personal Development and Corporate Leadership Training. He's taught Corporate and small Business owners the Power of Meditation, Establishing a Heart-Centered Corporate Environment, the Laws of Attraction, the Power of Intention, and Heart Centered Leadership. As a natural Intuitive and Clairvoyant, JP uses his unique gift and talent to connect with others Spiritually to share deep insight and clarity for the purposes of Spiritual Guidance, Growth, Progression and Empowerment.
JP is a licensed and ordained Inter-Spiritual Minister and a Certified Professional Strategic Life Coach with a B.S in Organizational Leadership and a B.A in Spiritual Counseling. As both a teacher and student, his Passion is Demonstrating the Active Principals of the Mind and our Connection to the Divine Presence of Love, to actively co-create our experiences and achieve authenticity.
Alijandra is an internationally-known author, teacher, healer and vehicle for both Source information and energy, and ascended master St. Germain. In the field professionally 30 yrs, she is the founder/author of Healing with the Rainbow Rays, published in 1995. 17 years ago, she began to develop the modality of "Transfigurational Matrix Healing". The last 4+ years, she developed the Rainbow Liquid Light work for ascension, which continues her work begun over 16 years ago on reversing the aging process and immortality. Facebook pgs: Healing with the Rainbow Rays, Accelerated Manifesting, Rainbow Dolphin Pod Healing.www.colorhealing.com
In the latest Origins ep TFG1Mike has his first guest from the call to action! This week we welcome Jesse W Jackson. A super fan of Bruce Springsteen, Doctor Who fan, and more. Mike finds out just what Jesse's comic origins were, and then we talk superheroes on TV! So make your Great Escape into Comics, and listen to this weeks Pull Bag!
Jesse W. Jackson on Twitter
Mike "TFG1" Blanchard
Jesse W. Jackson
Subscribe to us using iTunes or use any other podcatching client by using:
The post TPB – Origins – Jesse W Jackson appeared first on GeekCast Radio Network.
The Restoration Hour with Dr. Cedric Richards, Sr. Ph.D.
Join us tonight at 8est for George Jackson University Radio with our honorary and special guest Greg Thomas, a political activist and university professor who has just returned to the United from Palestine. Mr. Thomas along with Dr. Fayed Abu Al-Hajj, the head of the Abu Jihad center, Dr. Issa Qaraka, the head of the Committee of Prisoner Affairs, and Sahar Francis, the director of Addameer (Prisoner Support and Human Rights Association) were among others on Oct. 20, 2015 in Palestine at The Abu Jihad museum at Al Quds University hosting an international exhibition titled “George Jackson in the Sun of Palestine.” It is the first international exhibit of this center for prisoner movement affairs located in the Abu Dis village of Jerusalem. The exhibition links the Palestinian prisoner struggle with the struggles of other political prisoners around the world. It aims to raise international awareness about the reality of prisoners in general and what the Israeli Occupation State is doing to harass Palestinian prisoners in particular. The ceremonial opening of the exhibition was preceded by a symposium focused on George Jackson, the Black revolutionary prisoner of North America, and his connection to Palestinian struggles, Palestinian writers and Palestinian prisoners. His belief in the Palestinian right to self-determination, a strong belief shared by his comrades, was a central topic of discussion. So tonight on air we are please to be joined by Mr. Thomas as he shares with us all the details about this monumental occasion.
Dr Andrew Watkins Sr. Ph.D - Virtual Ministry - Radio Show
The Restoration Hour with Dr. Cedric Richard Sr. Ph.D
Join Host Live Chats
- SecularTalkRadio (48 chatters)
- Angelic Realms Radio (6 chatters)
- EQ Voices (6 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (4 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- Pastor Harry Walther (3 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (1 chatters)
- Just Us Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Betty Jo Tucker (1 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (1 chatters)