SORT BY Relevancy
Even if my best guess regarding this forward rolling celestial object's return orbit date down across between the Moon and the Earth is not correct that would have no effect on the accuracy of the details I provide concerning what future viewers can expect to see during the first part of a Return Event.
The fully eclipsed Moon's light is suddenly seen to the right and above the crossing object's upper right horizon. The Moon's light and light from the background of space becomes changed, and it lasts. Incredibly the fantastic ancient thing that happens, still happens and you can see it if you look up at the right time. The Changed and Lasting Light sights that a viewer sees happen repeat in exact detail.
The object's speed is tremendous. In two minutes or less the object travels the distance down across between the Moon and the Earth on it's orbital path down towards the area of space beside and below the sun. Knowing the night of the object's imminent return is all important for many reasons. My first and second book have two separate return dates that that were my best guesses at that time. Both guesses were incorrect.
This is a very different situation we are all in. Again I am trying to guess what night the ancient celestial object I saw when I was a boy is going to roll down across between the Moon and the Earth again.
May 24, 1926, then May 7, 1971 and now forty six years later again it will be May 18, 2016, three nights before the full Moon. We'll see what happens. I know the object will cross down again sooner or later because the object orbits.
There is a long path that has led me to the May 18, 2016 date. It could turn out that the forward rolling ancient celestial object I saw crossing in front of the Moon actually arrives down from the depths of space again on the evening of the eighteenth of May 2016.
My Book's Content Is All Free Online
So ... why would you want to buy The ReturnGuideBook?
I did see what happens and I do know what happens. I can't answer the big how and why questions but I can say that I saw and I can write about what I saw and that's what I have done originally on my returnviewersguide.ca website and then again now in our new ReturnGuideBook. In this book without the need or requirement to prove anything to anyone I provide readers and future viewers with my five separate original Return Viewer Guides. Viewer Guides that they can truly rely and depend upon.
Without any sort of reservation or hesitation, I can say and guarantee that the descriptions I offer of this supremely ancient event and the five Viewer Guides that I have written will easily stand the test of time and will prove to be definitive, completely and totally unique, and without any equal. In a sense this Return Guide Book
will serve as the Official Program Guide for the Ancient Object's next return orbit to and through it's crossing point down between the Earth and the Moon.
An historic event and what will become an historic Return Guide Book that can be yours to have as a souvenir into the future.
It is now 44 years since I saw the object in May 1970. 44 years before that May 1926 the object "obscured the moon's disc." Now today May11, 2014 it is once again three nights before the month of May's full moon.Sounds simple enough however I am unable to say if this attempt, this guess will be right and we really will see the ancient object return home. Early not late evening, just a little while after dark.
Follow the timing and the order of events as I describe here: The Return Viewer's Guide
Stay looking, don't look away. If you can do this you will see. Don't look away and you will have a chance to go face to face with an all important ultimate ancient human sight that is light. Now stay looking and you will realize that you are really seeing in the ancient way as you experience more as the intensity escalates. To the right over and past the ancient object's upper right horizon you are looking at the moon's changed light after it was sculpted and shaped by the point of a shadow that was cast by a massive vertically standing crater rim piece.
This is a fantastic thing that happens and you can see this as well. That's a huge part of the point and I hope helps to explain and helps people to understand the answer to the question, what's the Return Viewer's Guide about?
May 11, 2014 may see the ancient celestial object of old return and roll down across between the Earth and the Moon. If it does our present era will end. Forty four years ago in 1970 I saw the ancient object of the crossing down and I saw the changed and Lasting light event that it causes to occur. Forty for years before my sighting German amateur astronomer Mr. W. Spill saw a celestial object he described as the Earth's second moon, obscuring our moons disc. You know that there just aren't that many objects that are out there that are capable of obscuring the moon's disc as seen from the Earth.
Even if the May 11/14 Return date is not correct that would have no effect on the accuracy of the details I provide concerning what future viewers can expect to see during a Return Event. The things that happen and the sights that are seen happen over and over again with each return orbit down in exact detail! By describing what I saw I am also describing what future viewers are going to see. I am not predicting what will be seen. Instead I have realized that the detailed sights that are seen during a return event repeat in exact detail every time the shadows are cast into the changed light. This is a basic fact so I know I can provide details concerning what future viewers can expect to see by describing what I saw. Once again that's all I'm doing, I'm not somehow making a prediction concerning the detailed changed light sights that a viewer of a return event sees.
Going back to 2005 I finally figured out a way to get started and now it could very well be that the ancient forward rolling object is very nearly back and ready to cross down through our solar system again. The ancient object's next return orbit down across in front of the moon will happen again and as always it will be spectacular beyond comparison and all imagination!
No matter what that return date turns out be be!
The light from the raised area that eventually formed the overhang seems to somehow remain in the upper area of the scene and it's as if the raised area has stopped rolling towards you while at the same time the scene in the bottom of the viewfinder expands downward continuing towards you. The effect is like the light from the top of the scene is suddenly remaining in place while at the same time the light from the bottom of the scene continues forward and down. This effect seems to cause the object to suddenly remain in place and at the same time open wide open.
A very noticeable valley effect is also now seen to the left in the viewer. The object's surface that precedes the raised area somehow now looks like it is a natural part of the valley as well.
The way that the object looks is as if it is some sort of giant snail is extremely pronounced and somehow greatly exaggerated at this point before the "black spot of the shadow," has made it's sudden appearance. Even though the object's surface with it's fantastic craters on the left looks strikingly different than the sight of the immense valley to the right, they seem to flow and blend together naturally and together the left and right become all the same place. At least that's how the effect appeared to me. 16. Suddenly, and it startled me to see something happening, a large black spot appears, clinging to the "ceiling," up under the newly formed overhang. At first I did not realize that the black spot was a shadow. I had never seen a shadow behaving this way before. Because of it's strange unfamiliar action, the way it spread outwards and thickened as it gathered in more ceiling area under the still growing overhang I just watched not knowing what it was. 17. As it turns out the Sun is basically directly behind and I think, slightly above the viewer at this point. The shadow is behaving normally and naturally but I simply had never seen a shadow cast in such an unusual way before. returnviewersguide.ca
9. Based on my guess that the full eclipse had probably started only a few seconds before my view started, and based on my guess that only a few seconds passed from the time I first saw the object until the Moon emerges as the valley, I am going to guess that the valley starts approximately eight or ten seconds after the object fully eclipses the Moon. It could very well be a few seconds more. 10. The object continues to basically roll at you. Eventually I did realize that the object was going to miss me once it had moved further to the right in the viewer, eventually passing through the middle of the viewer and after it had dropped down lower. Looking through the telescope, I had no sense of respective, concerning many things including size speed and distance. This is a very difficult thing for me to understand and explain. I do know that looking through a telescope does effect how one perceives such things as speed and the size or scale of such things as fast moving large object's that are traveling by at a great distance. 11. Before I bent over for my turn, I suddenly noticed that it was as if a bright light had been switched on inside the telescope's view finder. The object's surface itself is so bright that as I was bending over for my next turn, before I actually looked through the telescope, I could clearly see the inside of the eyepiece and how it was constructed and how it looked all screwed together. The inside of the telescope's eyepiece was totally, completely illuminated. After standing, waiting in the dark for my turn the sudden brightness when my view started was a shock for my eye. At the first few seconds at this early point I remembered thinking that my eye was not uncomfortable and I noticed that I could continue to look at the extreme brightness of the object's surface. 12.As the object's raised area comes over the top of the object towards the viewer, the surface suddenly starts to seem as if it is tipping towards you instead of rolling at you.
Join Host Live Chats
- Star Nations Radio Network (27 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (13 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (8 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (6 chatters)
- WHYT Radio (4 chatters)
- Yash Radio with Lovely Ro (3 chatters)
- Ice Cream Convos (3 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (3 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (2 chatters)
- SPIRITUALteacherpsychicbrenda (1 chatters)
- Back Porch Writer (1 chatters)
- Alzheimers Speaks Radio (1 chatters)
- InHisPresenceMinistriesWE (1 chatters)
- Italian Tomatoes (1 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (0 chatters)