SORT BY Relevancy
The Need for Advisors in Retirement Plans - "Set it and forget it" Isn't always the answer.
To keep from sounding self serving I almost name today's show something else. However, after much thought and preparation I realized there was no better way to say it.
With the poplularity of target-date funds (TDF's), risk-based funds, and model portfolios, reaching a whopping $475 billion as of Novermber 2012, according to Morningstar. This is four times the total in 2006, which was the same year the Pension Protection Act passed. But, many employess who have 401(k)s and 403(b)s are selecting such funds and then forgetting about it.
Tune in to learn why this maybe a very costly mistake!
in Real Estate
Will your current retirement plan cut it? For a fortunate few yes - for most everyone else, NO!
I make the argument that for most baby boomers, current retirement plans aren't/won't cut it, and how a healthy real estate portfolio can allievate that problem as well as provide you with a healthy, monthly cash flow in your retirement!
in Real Estate
If you haven't figured it out for yourself yet, Wall Street - aka "the financial services industry" couldn't care less about your quality of life in retirement or right now for that matter.
Real estate investing for retirement - NOT WALL STREET, will give YOU more control over YOUR money, and can provide a very healthy income and net worth for you in retirement!
Listen in as we expose MORE of the corruption on Wall Street and the banks and see if you won't agree that investing in real estate makes a whole lot more sense than giving your retirement money to the crooks on Wall Street and your local bank!
The program offered by Av is a Life Management system which combines our unique Lifestyle Transition Planning Process with Pre-Retirement Education. It focuses on the psychological, lifestyle and transition issues in developing a vision of retirement. Although there is a financial component to the program it is not the primary element.
Our business model is strictly education and training. We do not sell financial products and we do not give advice. Our market is companies and unions both in Canada and the United States. We offer a workshop program as well as an Online version. Workshops are the primary delivery system but companies that contract our services sometime ask us to take a senior manager through the program using a one on one (with partner) coaching format.
In his previous life Av was in the life insurance industry for 28 years and steadily progressed “up the ladder” to senior positions with national responsibility for sales, marketing and distribution.
At 50 years of age he was “re-organized” out of his position. He had no exit strategy, no vision of what he wanted to do in the future. He spent two agonizing years trying to figure out in what direction to take his life.
Over time it became clear to him that he was not alone and there were thousands of people struggling with the issues of change and transition. People who needed a process to help them make decisions and transition into the future.
in Real Estate
If you've listened to the past few episodes, you know how corrupt and greedy Wall Street is. You know the banks are just as corrupt and greedy as Wall Street. You know that the government in collusion with Wall St designed 401(k)'s and most other retirement investing vehicles.
You also know by now that if in fact you yourself are in one of these plans, you're more than likely not going to have the kind of retirement the "financial advisors" who sold you the plan, made you think you would! Now what?
The sands in the hourglass continue to drain, the "retirement hour" draws closer every day and you've come to realize your retirement plan will fall far short of your expectations. What do you do now? Is there an alternative that will aid me in my retirement financially?
You bet there is! It's real estate!! Many of your peers are now beginning to see the enormous advantage of real estate assets over "paper assets" from Wall Street. Listen in to this, and every episode and find out how YOU TOO can be part of this "control your own retirement" revolution beginning to take shape!
Visit our website http://investorzoneradio.wix.com/investor-zone-radio - and check out some very infomative articles regarding real estate and retirement. Follow us on Twitter (@InvestZoneRadio) and "Like" us on Facebook!
Join us as we welcome to our show motivational speaker and Life After Retirement Advocate Geraldine Jones.
She is a retired social worker who worked in social services for over 30 year providing advocacy services to neglected and abused youth. Geraldine states that she never really planned to retire but intended to transition from working with the county to working in private adoptions.
Before she was able to make that transition, health problems forced her to retire and reevaluate her life. She was diagnosed with diabetic retinopathy and realized she was losing her sight. She went into a depression and felt hopeless about her situation.
Through spiritual support from her family, church, retirement community (where she lives) and coaching, she was able to slowly recover. She began exploring hobbies and interests (she didn't have or make time for during her career). She learned how to swim, play the organ, and became a public speaker, all after the age of 65.
She is continuing to discover that there can be life after retirement despite medical, physical and other impairments that often follow the aging process. She speaks to seniors, those who are close to retirement, disabled, and youth about hope, change, and faith.
Journey with us as we learn how to prepare and transition through the aging process towards retirement.
in Real Estate
RE-SCHEDULED BECAUSE OF TECHNICAL ISSUES
LISTEN LIVE AT 12:30 AM on 9/4/13
DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND LISTEN TO "TAKE 2" OF THIS EPISODE - THIS VERSION HAS SERIOUS SOUND PROBLEMS IS DESTINED FOR THE CIRCULAR FILE!
How are you planning to fund YOUR Retirement??
Social Security? (Good Luck!)
Stocks/Bonds/Funds? (Maybe, but Good Luck again!)
Real Estate? (Hmmm, positive cash flow month after month. Equity build up. Tangible asset that's leveraged.)
Retirement looms closer and closer with each passing day. If you haven't started thinking about the quality of YOUR retirement yet, I strongly suggest you do so. Especially if you're expecting more than just handouts and stress through your retirement!
We'll talk about, and show you how real estate investing now can make a big difference in the quality of YOUR life in retirement when the time comes!
Real estate investing opportunities and real estate investing strategies for you to seriously consider right now.
Join us LIVE, Tuesday evening at 7 PM Eastern, 6 PM Central, and 4 PM Pacific.
Pre-recorded: Special guests are Dana Luchini with Healthy Aging Diet and Mary Lloyd with Mining Silver. Dana discusses healthy nutrition & how you can be minerally deficient and not even know it. Mary Lloyd discusses her new book, "Super-Charged Retirement" and how to find new purpose and fun after retirement.
Joyce Joneschiet (Jonah-shite) Principal interior designer of Encore Living Interiors and Publisher of Encore Life Magazine hosts Encore Living Radio with her co-host Aaron D. Murphy, a licensed Architect, President of ADM Architecture and Managing Editor of EmpoweringTheMatureMind.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (494 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (144 chatters)
- Yada (36 chatters)
- Stripped Real Raw Radio (31 chatters)
- Straitway (24 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (22 chatters)
- reactionariez (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (18 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (17 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (14 chatters)
- Bellesprit (10 chatters)
- Bill Murray (9 chatters)
- Kel of RFB with Tim Burton (9 chatters)
- Revelation News Radio (9 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (8 chatters)
- Jay King Network (7 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (7 chatters)
- WWCRHost (7 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (6 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (6 chatters)
- Omni Media Tribe Network (5 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (4 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- CrossRoads Radio (4 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (4 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (3 chatters)
- Endless Encouragement (3 chatters)
- Author Talk1 (3 chatters)
- Stay Bold Radio (3 chatters)
- Paul Lawrence Vann (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (2 chatters)
- Sounding Off with Tank and Tony (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- swakradio (2 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (2 chatters)
- Unmasked with Authoress Lyle (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (2 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (2 chatters)
- Gospel Till Sundown (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (2 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (2 chatters)
- History Guys (2 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- Joe Diesel (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- 62196 (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (1 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (1 chatters)
- un0mic (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (1 chatters)
- Sports on Tap (1 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (0 chatters)