SORT BY Relevancy
The Need for Advisors in Retirement Plans - "Set it and forget it" Isn't always the answer.
To keep from sounding self serving I almost name today's show something else. However, after much thought and preparation I realized there was no better way to say it.
With the poplularity of target-date funds (TDF's), risk-based funds, and model portfolios, reaching a whopping $475 billion as of Novermber 2012, according to Morningstar. This is four times the total in 2006, which was the same year the Pension Protection Act passed. But, many employess who have 401(k)s and 403(b)s are selecting such funds and then forgetting about it.
Tune in to learn why this maybe a very costly mistake!
Join Host Live Chats
- Mind Right Radio (12 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (11 chatters)
- John Tiessen (10 chatters)
- IWS Radio (9 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (7 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (5 chatters)
- nXphase Records (4 chatters)
- Soul Progressive (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- VERTIKAL LIVE Radio (3 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- FilmReviewPodcast (1 chatters)
- Food Fun Nation Radio (1 chatters)
- Prairie Land Pagan Radio (1 chatters)
- Scott Bull (1 chatters)
- WrestleTalk with Rob and Ray (1 chatters)