SORT BY Relevancy
The Need for Advisors in Retirement Plans - "Set it and forget it" Isn't always the answer.
To keep from sounding self serving I almost name today's show something else. However, after much thought and preparation I realized there was no better way to say it.
With the poplularity of target-date funds (TDF's), risk-based funds, and model portfolios, reaching a whopping $475 billion as of Novermber 2012, according to Morningstar. This is four times the total in 2006, which was the same year the Pension Protection Act passed. But, many employess who have 401(k)s and 403(b)s are selecting such funds and then forgetting about it.
Tune in to learn why this maybe a very costly mistake!
A Carefree Retirement can be yours. But NOT thru the old ways of saving and investing. Learn how to make the retirement savings you now have work for you. To give you the Carefree Retirement you desire. A Carefree Retirement is presented by 19 year Safe Money professional Matt Marshall.
in Self Help
Pamela Hirsch retired from her national educational prep company and ended up starting a nonprofit for people struggling with the cost of infertility treatments. Learn about Pam's transition through retirement and the inside scoop about starting and running a nonprofit. Visit retirementlifematters.com to learn more.
David Dann, an Insurance & Financial Services Agent with MMI Financial Group, Inc., discusses some of the most common misconceptions that people have about retirement planning, and he highlights 2 important planning topics that are frequently overlooked by most retirees.
Dann, whose Insurance & Financial Services practice is focused on retirement planning, talks about "working with the whole client, not just investing their money."
Todd Meyer, President and CEO of MMI Financial Group, Inc., also talks about issues that the baby boomer generation is facing that past generations of retirees did not have to plan for.
Join Host Live Chats
- ApostasyWatch Radio (33 chatters)
- PID Radio Network (22 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (12 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (9 chatters)
- Mind Right Radio (8 chatters)
- Karen Cressman (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- The Magic Happens (3 chatters)
- PAPSITE RADIO (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (2 chatters)
- SharonQuinn (2 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (2 chatters)
- Fresh Word Broadcast (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- Boston Sports Hack (1 chatters)
- CCPTHockey (1 chatters)
- Don Zusya Goodman (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Sports Warehouse Radio (1 chatters)
- Marcinho Savant (1 chatters)
- The RebelBroker (1 chatters)