SORT BY Relevancy
According to research conducted by The Ladders, it takes recruiters an average of six seconds before they make the initial fit or no fit decision based on resumes. With that kind of competition, you need to have a flawless resume to get through the screening process. Shirley Gutkowski, Host of Cross Link Radio, speaks with Beth Thompson, director and founder of CareerFusion, LLC, on "Resumes That Get Noticed!"
Beth Thompson provides industry consulting services, Continuing Education programs, Corporate Recruiting and Placement, was the Editor in Chief for Contemporary Oral Hygiene for over six years, and is also the director and founder of CareerFusion, LLC, a resource for identifying your passion and fusing it with your career.
Careerfusion is where Beth shares her years of varied successful experiences with those interested in pursuing new as well as nontraditional career directions based on their educational and professional experiences. CareerFusion, LLC includes training resources, mentoring, and coaching.
Interweave Canada has created a new approach to resumes which complement the de-mand and modern trends of technology in the area of resume enhancement by incorporat-ing internet technology and more importantly, follow up resume analytics. Firstly, build an i-resume™ geared towards resume analytics, secondly to analyze the data from the interac-tion of the employer; and thirdly based on the outcome of data, the job seeker will be able to act upon that information to come up with new job search strategies.Career Practitioners will be able to enhance clients job search strategies by: Produce highly enhanced communication tools. Job seekers can interact with potential employers. Publicize their potential to employers. Capitalize on the most effective marketing methods. If you want to know more tune in to Job Talk Radio-BC with Dennis Larabee-CCDP, Digital Media Station Manager and Ann MacGillivray, Managing Director.
CDC Conference 2013 - Interactive Resumes: http://tinyurl.com/n2kczeb . Business Insider - Interactive Resumes 2012: http://tinyurl.com/kvo6jez
Topics for November 29th
Domestic Violence in the World
Society and its children
Authors and writers
Being a single parent
No topic is off limits
There will be a brainy and clever quiz question each weekend. The winner and the eighth caller will get a free ebook written by the author for download. Just tune into the show to listen to the question or questions. Have fun.
Have an issue with your job search? Have a question about your career? Call in to (646) 478-3302 and Bruce Hurwitz will be happy to provide you with insights based on his decade of experience as an executive recruiter and career counselor. Not available for the live show? E-mail your question to Bruce at email@example.com. To learn more about him visit www.hsstaffing.com or www.brucehurwitz.com.
How many hats do YOU wear? How many can you take off at will? Any? Most of us have multiple things going on all at the same time that require us to be someone to SOMEbody...whether we really want to or not. Which resume can your hats be plugged into? There are two types, ya know? Do you know what they are? No! Tune in to find out. Whewww...it's Wednesday and we're half way there. Be talking to you soom!!!
Last show, we talked about headshots and we ran out of time so I will be covering a few more issues in regard to that, but the focus will be about the opposite side of the headshot -- the resume. Ever wonder what should be included and what should be left out? Think you don't have enough experience to have a resume? You are wrong. Listen in and find out all the ins and outs of resumes!
in Self Help
SixFigureStart offers career coaching by former Fortune 500 recruiters. Our show is hosted by Caroline Ceniza-Levine, former recruiter in financial services, management consulting, media, technology, and pharmaceuticals. Caroline answers YOUR QUESTIONS about job search, career advancement, salary negotiation, networking, interviewing, resumes, career change, entrepreneurship, and more! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your question for a future show.
Host Dave Etter and random call-in guests will talk about hiring fairs, resumes, business attire, etc., with some govt shutdown thrown in and a touch of pay table stuff. Get your questions answered here - and maybe get the right answer!
Weekly 2-hour web-based radio show, hosted by Dave Etter, focusing on the needs of men married to serving military members, both men and women. Male Military Spouses are a small niche of military spouses, comprising of only 7%-8% of all military spouses. We feel left out, usually, at support functions - especially those designed with the spouses being identified as "wives"! We get cajoled at playgrounds where our kids play, from the mommies who think we don't belong. We are proud SAHDs, who gave up our careers to follow our spouses as they dedicate thier lives to defend our country! Here, on this show, we come together and share beer recipes, diaper changing techniques, financial discoveries - manly things, for men! Fridays at Noon CT, rated R for the cussing that may occur, and available for download (podcast) immediately following each show.
Join Host Live Chats
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (36 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (20 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (19 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (15 chatters)
- Straitway (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (12 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (10 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (10 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (9 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (9 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (8 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (8 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (7 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (7 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (6 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (6 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (5 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (5 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- ShadySykes (3 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (3 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (2 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Growl Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (1 chatters)
- FridayNightcap wXEmiaj and Taylor (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)