SORT BY Relevancy
According to research conducted by The Ladders, it takes recruiters an average of six seconds before they make the initial fit or no fit decision based on resumes. With that kind of competition, you need to have a flawless resume to get through the screening process. Shirley Gutkowski, Host of Cross Link Radio, speaks with Beth Thompson, director and founder of CareerFusion, LLC, on "Resumes That Get Noticed!"
Beth Thompson provides industry consulting services, Continuing Education programs, Corporate Recruiting and Placement, was the Editor in Chief for Contemporary Oral Hygiene for over six years, and is also the director and founder of CareerFusion, LLC, a resource for identifying your passion and fusing it with your career.
Careerfusion is where Beth shares her years of varied successful experiences with those interested in pursuing new as well as nontraditional career directions based on their educational and professional experiences. CareerFusion, LLC includes training resources, mentoring, and coaching.
Interweave Canada has created a new approach to resumes which complement the de-mand and modern trends of technology in the area of resume enhancement by incorporat-ing internet technology and more importantly, follow up resume analytics. Firstly, build an i-resume™ geared towards resume analytics, secondly to analyze the data from the interac-tion of the employer; and thirdly based on the outcome of data, the job seeker will be able to act upon that information to come up with new job search strategies.Career Practitioners will be able to enhance clients job search strategies by: Produce highly enhanced communication tools. Job seekers can interact with potential employers. Publicize their potential to employers. Capitalize on the most effective marketing methods. If you want to know more tune in to Job Talk Radio-BC with Dennis Larabee-CCDP, Digital Media Station Manager and Ann MacGillivray, Managing Director.
CDC Conference 2013 - Interactive Resumes: http://tinyurl.com/n2kczeb . Business Insider - Interactive Resumes 2012: http://tinyurl.com/kvo6jez
Have an issue with your job search? Have a question about your career? Call in to (646) 478-3302 and Bruce Hurwitz will be happy to provide you with insights based on his decade of experience as an executive recruiter and career counselor. Not available for the live show? E-mail your question to Bruce at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about him visit www.hsstaffing.com or www.brucehurwitz.com.
Last show, we talked about headshots and we ran out of time so I will be covering a few more issues in regard to that, but the focus will be about the opposite side of the headshot -- the resume. Ever wonder what should be included and what should be left out? Think you don't have enough experience to have a resume? You are wrong. Listen in and find out all the ins and outs of resumes!
Lots of people make great employees, but most people are lousy at job search. No one can be an expert at everything. But getting hired is someting you know must happen. There is no reason to spend months learning to job search. We'll help you develop the job search skills you need. Our material is online 24/7 therefore you can learn according to your schedule. Today we'll review material on resumes and master applications.
Melanie L. Deny, MBA and Certified Professional Resume Writer started her career by helping friends write resumes. Eventually, one friend became many and she focused her love of writing and passion for career development into gaining her certification in resume writing and starting Resume-Evolution in 2008.
Since then she has enjoyed partnering with job seekers from a variety of industries to create highly focused, compelling self-marketing documents through individualized coaching sessions and interactive workshops.
With expert knowledge in resume writing concepts, modern job searching tactics and effective keyword strategies, she has a passion for helping job seekers reach their long and short term career goals.
She offers a wide variety of self-marketing services including resumes, cover letters, mini-resume card designs, LinkedIn profiles, QR code integration, interview coaching, personal brand development, resume workshop facilitation and much more.
Kathryn E. May, PsyD was asked by Spirit to serve as "The Voice of Mother/Father God." In this capacity she will do a channeling session live so that callers can hear from our Teachers and Guides, and call in and speak with the Ascended Masters.
Listen in at 8:00 PM, EDT on Wednesdays, to hear a general message for all listening as well as personal responses to callers during the special call-in segment.
This radio show is an extension of the written messages which Dr. May has posted on the website, www.whoneedslight.org.
Co-host Anne DeHart will be on hand to receive calls, make special announcements and join in the discussion from time to time.
What would you like to know about our relationship to our Higher Selves?
Would you like to know more about how the Universe works or where we are as a planet in the process of Ascension?
Do you want up to date information about the progress of the release of Prosperity Funds for all?
Do you wonder about religious questions like what Sananda really did while he was here, and whether he will return to help create the New World?
Would you like to know who our Ascended Masters are, and what their work really is?
What is a Twin Flame, and will I meet mine?
What happens after we die?
Why doesn't She/He intervene? or do They?
Why do bad things happen to good people?
What is the one true religion?
Notice please that these are not the kind of questions you would ask your personal psychic.
Although Dr. May does work as a psychic medium, this show is not intended to answer strictly personal questions like: Will I meet my one true love, or will I get a raise next month?
So, call in, and be ready to be amazed.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Have you worked worked most of your adult life. Have you ever been without work for more than a few weeks at a time. Are you a real go getter when on the job or are you not? Likely you proved yourself on your last job. You knew what to expect and your manager knew what to expect of you. Well, those work days of old are behind you and you are now part of the job search market. You are going to need to learn to do things you may have never done before. Job search today takes more pesonality than in years past. Your goal is to get hired as soon as possible. To get hired you have to decide on a career, using an up-to-date job title, up-to-date clothing, and up-to-date, communication skills, based on the job you seek. You have to be ready to do kick butt job search, every time you walk out of your home. You must be able to show a stranger how you qualify for a particular job. You'll only get a minute to make an impression that gets you an interview. Today you are going to learn kick butt job search. There are several different kinds of job searchers and based on your group, be prepared to answer specific questions. You must never be stumped in answering a question. Your answer must either be absolutely correct, or intriquing. You must go in ready to firmly kick butt, but pleasantly so.
Who says hiring staff has to be difficult?
Jeff Altman, The Big Game Hunter has been recruiting leaders and staff for organizations for more than 40 years. He has evaluated more that 400000 resumes and filled more than 1100 positions.
He is the host of "No B. S. Job Search Advice Radio on BlogTalkRadio" and "Job Search Radio" on WebTalkRadio.net.
He has created more than 500 videos about hiring and job search and publishes "No B. S. Hiring Advice Ezine" and "No B. S. Job Search Advice Ezine." You can receive a complimentary subscription to either of both at his website.
On this show, Jeff reviews The Ladders Mobile App & AIRS Resume Search for Google Chrome.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (59 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (59 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (27 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (26 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (24 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- in5d (18 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (18 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (15 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (14 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- King of All Trades Blog Talk (11 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (11 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (11 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (9 chatters)
- the klicious show (8 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (7 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (7 chatters)
- Rifleman (7 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (6 chatters)
- reactionariez (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (5 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (5 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (4 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (4 chatters)
- patriots united (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (4 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (3 chatters)
- Raw Sex (3 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (3 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- The JohnnyStormShow (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (2 chatters)
- Relationships360 (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- breezysays (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- COBASM Radio (1 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- The Brian and Sherri Show (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (0 chatters)