SORT BY Relevancy
Melanie Dewberry asks the question: What is your indigenous nature?
She believes that we are all indigenous - to this planet; to each other. She also believes that we are each born with a divine mandate tattooed on our souls; a poem written before the world got its hands on us and labels us.
We all want to be witnessed; seen for who we really are. This especially resonates with Producer and Host, Linda Lombardo, who calls herself the Camelot era/flower child of two Edwardian/Depression-era parents; better seen than heard; neither seen nor heard when adults got together to play cards or have dinner.
Her Power of Naming TEDx Talk reminds us that resonance with our name is powerful and starts to tell a story; we do not negotiate our gifts; the world expects something of us when our true name is shared.
Melanie DewBerry is many things in addition to a kick-ass speaker of TEDx talks; she is a Soul Navigator and brander, a magazine creator and writer, a coach who brings spirituality and her Native American roots to the conversation – even in the corporate world.
She is Conversation Curator & Courage Cultivator. Melanie is a Speaker & Coach on Consciousness, Soul and the Love of Life. She is a lover of languages. Melanie is “She who lives with her Soul on Fire”.
Melanie uses the power of spirituality, language, words, and naming to remind us all how we belong to one another.
Linda Lombardo hosts.
THE NATURE OF OUR WEAPONS
A. THEY ARE NOT CARNAL...
1. For our warfare is not carnal - 2Co 10:3-4; Jn 18:36
2. Thus we do not use the sword or other such weapons to fight - cf. Mt 26:52
3. Nor are we to use works of the flesh (e.g., anger, wrath) - 2Co 10:1-3; cf. Ga 5:19-21
On this show, we will go into and be part of the natural world that exists all around us and learn to be one with nature. Nature not only soothes the mind, body and soul, but it also takes us to a place of inner peace that we so need. So, join me for this important show and learn how to embrace peace, quiet and tranquility in order to ascend into the light of your divinity...namast
A. OUR ENEMIES... 1. Spiritual forces of wickedness - Ep 6:10-13 2. Physical lusts which wage war against the soul - 1Pe 2:11 3. The unrighteousness and ungodliness of men - Ro 1:18-32 a. Of those who do not recognize God b. Of those who are given over to vile passions
in Self Help
a self-help and spirituality resource focusing on healing & health from indigenous and mystical traditions. Diva Brenda Kelly will guide us in yearly, monthly & daily Feng Shui for yourself & home--including Flying Stars, 24 mountain stars & elemental luck of Earth, Heaven and the Human Being. Pathfinder (Canku Woksape) will share spiritual healing technologies of holistic, indigenous and mystical sources--including Reiki, Universal & Spiritual Laws, the Seven Arrows, ethnomedicine & shamanism, spiritual interpreting & relationship with the Mystic, Real World. Find out more about us: http://www.pathfinder1111.moonfruit.com/# and like our Aloha Healers Network community facebook page! Mahalo
John 11:1-3 starts us off for the month of February at Restoration Place, as we must be able to press through our situations and circumstances, and let God bring us to victory.
Just when things are bleak, and everything looks to be down and out, God will give us the power and strenght to make it to the finish line. First Lady Darlene Bazemore explains furhter on this edition of Restoration Place.
Pastor John Bazemore, Jr. takes us to Romans 12:1, where we must not only present ourselves through our bodies before God, but we miust also renew our minds to stay fresh for both God and ourselves.
In order to set an example, we have to BE the example. Check out Pastor B's message on this edition of Restoration Place.
It can be all summed up in one Bible verse - Mark 4:14. As living beings with thoughts feelings, and intelligence, we must always choose our words carefully. God's word is the final say, but that doesn't mean we have no say at all. Check it out from Pastor John Bazemore and Restoration Christian Ministries, here at Restoration Place.
The Restoration Hour with Dr. Cedric Richard, Sr. Ph.D
Many who come for Restoration Prayer Ministry do not know the extent of their prayer needs. They aren't necessarily hiding anything; they simply are not aware of their root issues. Many do not know that their identity has been fractured by trauma and abuse until they begin sharing memories with a safe person. Intelligent little children have an amazing ability to fracture their identity in order to store overwhelming painful memories in different parts. It might be decades before these parts begin to surface and ask for healing. Hear a survivor share how shocked she was to learn that her identity was fractured.
Candirus will b e the topic of discussion on Natures Talk Show Monsters of Nature. These fish are perhaps feared more than piranahs by people living around or visiting in the Amazon Basin.Candirus are small fish. Adults can grow to around 40 centimetres (16 in) with a rather small head and a belly that can appear distended, especially after a large blood meal. The body is translucent, making it quite difficult to spot in the turbid waters of its home. There are short sensory barbels around the head, together with short, backward pointing spines on the gill covers.
You are correct in believing that the candiru poses a hazard to humans (and other mammals that might urinate in the water). It seems attracted to the flow of urine (possibly as it resembles the stream of water from the gills of a large fish). The candiru may swim up the stream of urine and enter the urethra of a bather urinating into the river.
This, of course, not part of the fish's normal feeding behaviour - the fish has made a fatal mistake. Once up the urethra the fish can not turn nor can it move backwards because of the rear-pointing spines on its gill covers. It is locked in. The fish invariably dies and the dead fish and associated swelling of the lining of the urethra cause the urethra to become blocked. Surgery is required to remove the obstruction.
On Sunday January 31st at 8pm est,7pm cst and 5pm pst. We look forward to you joining us. If you would like to join the conversation visit our chat room on our web page or call in to our studio number 1 -949-534-0637.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (66 chatters)
- Straitway (24 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (22 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (15 chatters)
- Hand Of Help Live Broadcast (13 chatters)
- The Appearance (10 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (6 chatters)
- The War Room (6 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (5 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (5 chatters)
- in5d (4 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- magnetscrystalsandpyramids (3 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (3 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (2 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- 67761 (1 chatters)
- allah team (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (1 chatters)
- Sports Smack Down Network (1 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Through Our Eyes (1 chatters)
- Trek Talking (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)