SORT BY Relevancy
Tune in to meet the self-proclaimed (and kid approved) Messy Mommy. She will share the story of coming to realize that she was truly a "messy mommy" and what (if anything) she is doing about it. After she shares her story, she will tell you what gave her the idea to go public with "Messy Mommy" and what you can look forward to from her in the future.
Amy Zuniga will join me today for Mommy Support Group. Call in or contact me through www.heartbeatmusictherapy.net to ask questions. This group is for all parents of all children of all ages and abilities. We'll answer your questions first and then if there's time left, we'll cover picky eating and other eating challenges.
Amy Zuniga runs the Mommy Mixers at Texas Health Presbyterian in Dallas TX. She is joining me to discuss support for new moms--why it's important, how to connect with other moms, where to find support, and other topics. I'll discuss some ways that I use music as mommy support. We'll even take questions if you want to call in. This will become a monthly series, too, so that we can provide ongoing support for other moms.
Tune in Monday, March 3rd @ 12 Noon Eastern as host and business success coach, Trina Newby interviews featured guest, Teresa Wright Johnson, Special Needs Advocate and founder of Mommy Care, Inc., a company that helps moms balance parenting and life.
She is also creator of Making Money Out of the Box, a workshop that teaches moms how to make supplemental or full-time income from the comfort of their own home and on their own schedule.
Know as "The queen of balance", she has worked at places like Parent to Parent of GA, DFACS, Georgia State University, SCIES Program, Women About Biz, Mocha Moms and more.
She is now using her energy to travel the U.S speaking and encouraging women to step forward and pursue their dreams. When she is not speaking she is advocating for and mentoring parents with Special Needs Children.
What Women Entrepreneurs Want returns with a Perminate Co-host, A new Web Site, lots of news, events and more. We kick things off with Very Special Guest SONIA JOHNSON CEO of Box Me Mommy.
They are a subscription box company for mom and baby products, Sonia has developed a ‘Mommunity’ of over 11,000+ women and has also launched a very successful Mommy Ambassador Program for women looking to grow in the workforce while staying home with their children.
What WE Want is a Women’s Networking Organization dedicated to Women's personal growth and business development.
Our appeal is to strong, diverse, multicultural, caring professional women of all ages. We aspire to help you increase your bottom line while also sharing your knowledge and resources so other can do the same.
Stephanie Ellen Almeida joins me as my perminate Co-Host. She is the definition of ambition. She's done it all from TV, Runway, Real-Estate, Medicine, and More! A Spiritual being and a religious yogi! Blessed with a beautiful family and partner, living life to the fullest.
Listen in to the latest edition of our show for the latest in news, entertainment, hometown happenings and more!
Listen in to our latest edition of Keeping it Real and catch up on the latest news, hometown happenings and more!
As the momentum of the Voting Rights Movement steadily increased, children on the front lines, the side roads, and medians of the movement carried the weight of the struggle to varied acclaim. In this show, our hosts, along with historian and professor, Derryn E. Moten, Ph.D. reach across the most celebrated milestones to the little-known mileposts underscoring the era’s youngest champions.
What did they see?
How did they live?
Why did they act?
Join us Friday, February 27th at 8:00 a.m. for an engaging reflection on our glorious past.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (116 chatters)
- Straitway (26 chatters)
- The Portal (21 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (7 chatters)
- The War Room (5 chatters)
- in5d (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (3 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (3 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Elevate The Soul (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Papa CE (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- emPowering NOW (1 chatters)
- Essence Of My Love (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- EX3 Radio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (1 chatters)
- CustersLuckRadioShow (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- American White History Month (1 chatters)
- ARAIG (1 chatters)
- 65820 (1 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (1 chatters)
- Conservative Report (1 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (1 chatters)
- Buffed Up Radio (1 chatters)
- SiS NSpirit (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Stephanie Hill Williams (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- Whi Radio (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- TheGingerLondonShow (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)